*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• June 16, 2024, 07:07:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Refer  (Read 1836 times)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Refer
« on: November 28, 2007, 03:03:02 AM »

I would like to refer you all to a shrink, because you all need some mental help.  Just figured I would tell you that.  Thank you have a nice day!!

Loaded

Re: Refer
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 04:28:50 AM »

Ok I know what you are doing, the stats aren't that important. You know this is bullshit post and will be moved.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 04:47:32 AM »

Ok I know what you are doing, the stats aren't that important. You know this is bullshit post and will be moved.
  I am just fucking around.  Damn, don't take it to heart.  The stats aren't that important you are right, but when there is nothing to do.   :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Loaded

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 06:25:34 AM »

I'm not taking it to hart, but I know you know this thread should have not be posted where it was and it was made because of your comment about getting to the top 10 topic starters.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 06:42:47 AM »

I'm not taking it to hart, but I know you know this thread should have not be posted where it was and it was made because of your comment about getting to the top 10 topic starters.
  I was kidding with that comment.  It would take me to long to get there and I would end up pissing more people off then I really care to.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 03:15:12 PM »

Loaded you are the spam NAZI!

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 07:14:03 PM »

Maybe Loaded is a spam Nazi, but he has a point, and I agree with him.  Whether Hellraiser cares or not, he knows where his post count and all that stuff is.  We all do, we all know our posts and rep, its just something that we have and keep track of.  We also might see Hellraiser's Spammer tag put bag on if this continues, after he has told us he'll tone down.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 07:15:46 PM by *MAFIA* Beatlejuice »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 07:29:35 PM »

Maybe Loaded is a spam Nazi, but he has a point, and I agree with him.  Whether Hellraiser cares or not, he knows where his post count and all that stuff is.  We all do, we all know our posts and rep, its just something that we have and keep track of.  We also might see Hellraiser's Spammer tag put bag on if this continues, after he has told us he'll tone down.
  Wow, you know what.  I have toned it down, but apparently not enough. 
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 10:00:37 PM by *MAFIA* Hellraiser »

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 07:40:52 PM »

Oh fuck you!!!! your ass is going no where! beatle lay off... Hell post in spam section. I will admin your stats up if you wish... You will not god damn leave me or im gone as well!

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2007, 09:30:41 PM »

Let me refer you to this thread and look at the posts made:

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php/topic,6592.0.html

Not once is anyone saying anything about them spamming.  I would say about 98% of my post have valid points in them since I said I would tone down.  Then as soon as I do one thing wrong, here comes the spam police and start talking crap.  I don't want special treatment, I want the same treatment that everyone else recieves.  I bet, if I sat down and actually went through every thread I could find more people that spam.  I am not saying I don't.  It is just funny how I am the only one that gets pointed out by the spam police.  It gets a little irratating, to constantly be called on spam when other people are doing it.  It is just because of my comment?  If I really wanted to get my topic started stat up, I could have done what Maggot did that one day and just start a bunch of spam topics.  They still count as topics started, correct me if I am wrong.  I just did it to be retarded.  I mean, some people really need to lighten up and stop taking stuff so seriously.  I have toned it down and to be told different is totally false.  Like I said, I don't want any special treatment.  That is not what I am about.  I apperciate the offer Bone, but I want to earn things the good old fashioned way.  I don't want to cause termoil or anything like that.  I like to fuck around and have a good time and make people laugh.  Well unless I don't like them, then I want them to cry.  I can take a joke, probably the best around here, but when you try and attack me then I take offence. If people have a problem with me be a freaking man and tell me, don't be a coward and wiat till the last minute.  Everyone had the opertunity to tell me who they feel in that one thread, and I have taken alot of it to heart and listen.  If you say I still spam like I used to then you really need a drug test or some mental help. 

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2007, 09:37:51 PM »

You god damn leave and so shall I, I offer you fathers wings, I expect respect for you. And if they cant do it then fuck em. I am dead serious you leave, so shall I, you will be mafias death... Do you want that???

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 30 queries.