*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 15, 2024, 11:48:21 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: lost account  (Read 5045 times)

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
lost account
« on: January 23, 2008, 06:05:27 PM »

ok i can't remember the id or the email i used. do they delete your account after no use or something. or a place where i might find my user name by just typing in *MAFIA* i can't remember what went after that.
[

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: lost account
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 06:18:49 PM »

http://bf2s.com/

Type what you think your name started with in the "PID or Nick" area.  A little drop down menu will appear as you're typing.  With each letter that you type, the search gets more refined.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 07:26:57 PM »

I think at this point the new name you've created has surpassed the other one.  Let me know if you find it.

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 08:07:42 PM »

ya i put that on there, but it keeps giving me stupid stuff i need more than 10 options. o well there is no hope and i was prob one rank higher on my other one i guess i'll just stick with this one. more than anything it is just bothering me that i can't remember what the name was.

Loaded

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 08:21:55 PM »

Here copy and past this into your address bar this...
Code: [Select]
http://bf2s.com/find.php?pid=*MAFIA* I can't link it because the * messes the link up.

if you find your name and there is a "0" for a score, click on the name anyhow, because the score server needs to know you are still around, after a while it should show up.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 08:26:02 PM by *MAFIA* Loaded »

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 09:23:01 PM »

Yeah i lost my account a while back and sent an email asking for the password but i didnt remember the email address i had used and this is the reply i got.
Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

If you have forgotten the password for Battlefield 2 online play then you will need to use the in game account management options to retrieve that password. The password will be sent to the email address you used to create the account. If you no longer have access to the email address used to create the account or have forgotten which email address you used then you will need to create a brand new account (with a new email address and screen name) in order to access Battlefield 2 once again. We apologize, but we do not have access to your password information.

If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know.

Thank you,

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 10:12:31 AM »

they don't delete accounts do they?

Loaded

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2008, 10:32:35 AM »

Not as far as I know, they will reset stats for cheating (stat padding, hacking and so on), but I have never heard or seen an account be completely removed.

Also another route you can try is "GameSpy". It is my understanding GameSpy is really the ones that track the stats on their servers. Also I have seen people be pointed to them from EA for account problems (but you never know EA could have been doing the "run around").

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 32 queries.