*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 30, 2024, 05:26:55 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Poll

can i join??????

yes
- 0 (0%)
no
- 3 (100%)
maybe
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: INTERSTED IN JOINING  (Read 8300 times)

[nWo] t RedMan t

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: can i join?
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 06:50:46 PM »

well i honestly have no part in *MAFIA* officially business. But hello CP MAGGOT and Misfit, it's been a while.

For what it is worth here is what I have to say . The person whoever started this thread is Bubba. The same person who has been coming on [nWo] ventrilo, [nWo] forum, [nWo] server; trying to prove himself to us. He made numerous posts on our forum about himself, like he has here to get noticed. We on our clan forum have a thread called "What Does Everyone Look Like?", and this person here posted a picture of himself,

As you can see this person is the same person in the airsoft picute....
His quote underneath the picture was
"lol me catching some waves that was a couple years ago".

As far as him having the avatar text or whatever it's called: saying "I am the anarchist of battlefield194 2!!!!!!!!!" he got that from, [nWo] saW, (some of you may know as That's How I Role)  saW has been putting that on his signatures, Avatars, and everything else since I have have known him long over a year...

I just wanted to clear the air and let you know that this person is infact the person who is trying to enter your clan. (which by most of your clan-mates posts, that is highly unlikely.)

If you need any help or questions contact me through a pm here.
sincerely,
        RedMan
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 06:56:25 PM by [nWo] t RedMan t »

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2008, 07:45:34 PM »

Thanks for the info.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 07:55:49 PM »

well i honestly have no part in *MAFIA* officially business. But hello CP MAGGOT and Misfit, it's been a while.

Long time no see man.

Edit: and with this

oh and look around his posts......99% are polls.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 08:12:38 PM by *MAFIA* MAGGOT »

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2008, 09:00:41 PM »

Long time no see man.

Edit: and with this

oh and look around his posts......99% are polls.
  Check out this reply to Bubba.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA .   Oh and that thing he has under his Avatar about being the, "The Antichrist Of Battlefield 1942".  It looks like he stole that from someone else.  What a loser.

http://xxchris84xx.proboards70.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=hateus&thread=1195093572&page=1

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2008, 09:24:02 PM »

Damn, you have to register to see stuff, what an annoying site :( I'm in a click click mood right now, I'll write and read stuff tommo.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 09:39:29 PM »

I received this pm given by a nWo member who he had received from bubba after he made a thread trying to join mafia.

Bubba sent this pm to saw after it was discovered he was trying to join mafia in the first place:

"hey man this is a message from the hart and the brain lol

hey im am not trying to join mafia cause truly there just hacking little fucker who have no life and suck.....the reason I got on vent and made a profile was because my long lost friend bloodbath and my other friend Snop were both going to join mafia snop got in and bloods almost there but not quite I was talking shit about bonehead the leader so that's how all this started I am sorry this happened man I want to be cool with nWo maybe even get in Im good and all so I will stop this mafia shit ill find out how to delete profile I will delete from my history so I don’t remember next weekend haha. anyways the reason all this happened I was talkin to snop and shit talkin shit and he found out so he said im posting shit on the forums about u wanting to join then im gonna tell every1 u typed it so ha bitch is what he said I was just saying shit about mafias gay and I was trying to join nWo. "

he has been proven a liar on multiple issues, even beyond those discussed in this pm of his. do with it what you will.

This is a definite no from me.

He tells more lies than he can cover his ass for.

*MAFIA* OUTLAW

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Deus Absconditus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2008, 04:04:34 AM »

hey im am not trying to join mafia cause truly there just hacking little fucker who have no life and suck.....

Kill the little fucker  >:(

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2008, 07:20:25 AM »

Wow, talk about two faced damn! and to think I had his back on vent last night with those 2 nWo guys. ugghhh I feel all used and dirty. Well I know what I'm gonna say next time I see the little prick.  >:(

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2008, 01:05:49 PM »

yes guys that me and i meant to put interested idk how he got the picture its freaking me out how he got pic and yes that my ak 74 airsoft it a little bit smaller calabur
ha he edited his post from "my dads ak" to "my airsoft" haha epic fails!

Snop

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2008, 02:44:43 PM »

[nWo]he is a known liar, hacker and was actually so hated as to have a hate thread for himself on our members page. 
Offtopic: Yea, not standin up for anyone or anything, but DON'Taccuse anyone about somthing you know damn well you do as well.

Ontopic: Bubba is anoying at times, and im not one to judge seeing as i don't see/hear you often. But when you are on, you tend to be annoying(Saying random shit, begging for us to play, asking us over and over again if we are on BF.) So yup.

Offtopic: bubba you got owned by maggot....lmao!

Edit:Going back to maggots quote that i didn't see...

Yea, bubba, don't consider me a friend until you acctualy know me. I've talked to you 2 times, and besides, bloodbath isn't trying to get in as far as i know.

Some time when you are mature and would like to carry on a conversation, go for it. So just be cool and mature, thats all i ask.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 02:57:30 PM by *MAFIA* Snop »
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: INTERSTED IN JOINING
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2008, 12:44:40 AM »

lol, Saw was the guy who made NWO while still being in MAFIA. What a tard, and so far, i haven't seen any good players who are in NWO. I raped one of them in a snipe contest and he damn near banned me. Don't remember the name, but he was getting so pissed that he just got his bomber, and was trying to kill me in a bunker because he sucked so bad at sniping.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2008, 10:15:11 AM »

lol, Saw was the guy who made NWO while still being in MAFIA. What a tard, and so far, i haven't seen any good players who are in NWO. I raped one of them in a snipe contest and he damn near banned me. Don't remember the name, but he was getting so pissed that he just got his bomber, and was trying to kill me in a bunker because he sucked so bad at sniping.
Some are very good.....most of them are.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2008, 12:07:09 PM »

Some are very good.....most of them are.
No... You just blow ass.

[nWo] t RedMan t

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2008, 12:23:14 PM »

From me to all of you *MAFIA*. This thread was not started by [nWo]. We are not here to start shit with you guys. This thread was made in spite of Bubba (aka Zero now) to join YOUR clan. I hear many things and read many thing about [nWo] being a shit clan, from fucking noobs. I would not expect one of your clan members to stoop down to some noobs and say shit. We did not express and negativity toward any of you(r)/clan.
RedMan

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2008, 12:26:23 PM »

whoever said hes getting in?

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 33 queries.