*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 30, 2024, 10:36:40 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Jame's earl ray day 2nd anniversary  (Read 2688 times)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Re: Jame's earl ray day 2nd anniversary
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2008, 12:38:39 AM »

Even an educated nigger, has the mentality of a 15 year old white kid... hate to tell ya but that is from the government :)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: Jame's earl ray day 2nd anniversary
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2008, 11:57:12 PM »

there are smart blacks, but they have to let it be known.  blacks always have to be the center of attention.  if you think about it, they should hate each other, not the white man.  richer niggers are the ones that sold the poor ones into slaveary back when they were all in africa. the white man just took them up on it.  whites have done more for history then the blacks, so why don't we have a white history month?  i will tell you why, the coons will see that as racism.  that is fucking why.  also i have delt with alot of blacks being in the army, and most of them are whinny, self-centered loud mouths, who talk all hard core but when it is time to go outside the wire to do a mission they cry like fucking babies.  So that whole shit of "you don't know where i am from", and "we are hard core gangsters" and shit like that means nothing to me.  anyway, happy mlk day.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 31 queries.