*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 01, 2024, 06:02:46 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: noobs  (Read 9591 times)

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
noobs
« on: March 06, 2008, 01:37:36 PM »

i am scared to go to the mafia server on this game, judging how i start stuff yeah unintentional and my own opinion and stuff but every time i go there, i say somethin no warning, some times there is i dont stop cuase i usually get angry, and keep goin and goin and goin, so the only 2 maps i know i am good at are "omaha beach" and berlin is the only decent time i ever play good. And those maps usually never show up, i am a good upclose un you'r face player that is it. i mean i will go back but just to get owned, pwned, dethrowned, and smash talked too, and no i am not bein a baby nor a wimp just a lil scared of my behavior, like they say, first comes fear then come rage. so whatever.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 05:26:02 PM by *MAFIA* Beatlejuice »

*MAFIA* OUTLAW

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Deus Absconditus
    • View Profile
Re: noobs
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 01:56:26 PM »

Someone should close this topic.

Loaded

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 02:19:35 PM »

My God, just change your game name. No one can be this dumb, can they?

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 02:40:57 PM »

okay i changed my name to captian emo on the game all in all its great! :) now i went to a server no issue no bans, no kicks, even rackage lemme get back on so i was stupid to not change my name until now, now i dont have a pissy attitude, and so forth, so i thank u outlaw, and all the other mafia for pointing me in the right direction.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 02:43:14 PM »

Dude people give you a hard time becuase you act like a bitch.  Then once they know they can fuck with you and you start acting like a cry baby, they won't stop.  I am moving this to Flame, because I am sure other people are going to fuck with you even more now.  LOSER!!!!!

Loaded

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 02:48:14 PM »

LOL now they are going to look for the new name you dumb ass, don't tell us what you are using for a name.

Oh hell with it, no matter what we are going to know, when you get owned you start crying like a little bitch anyhow.

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 02:50:39 PM »

hey hey hey i am not going to be mad any more DEAL! okay, alright i will be a fair player, etc. i will not whine or cry over the stupidest reasons like "getting owned"
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 02:58:16 PM by Ultraxwing »

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 04:26:59 PM »

ever since you guys wished me ill will i have been well, beaten up by hired thugs, and sweating blood well what ever that was a week ago.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 04:59:05 PM »

ever since you guys wished me ill will i have been well, beaten up by hired thugs, and sweating blood well what ever that was a week ago.

SHUT UP!!! GEEZ.......... ......

Loaded

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 05:01:35 PM »

Well next time you see your Sister coming just assume your Mom paid her again and run, run man, run!!!

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 05:25:15 PM »

very funny loaded very funny its quite serious, and i got info on the thugs a lil bit earlier one of you mafia has been tracking me down... and thus making it to where i have to carry my great granddads m1 garand.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2008, 05:39:22 PM »

very funny loaded very funny its quite serious, and i got info on the thugs a lil bit earlier one of you mafia has been tracking me down... and thus making it to where i have to carry my great granddads m1 garand.
  You are truly an idiot.  Man, you head is so far up your ass right now, that the lack of oxegyen is fucking with you.  No Mafian would waste time to "hunt" you down.  You are an asshole.  You are not that important to your parents, let alone any of us.  So do everyone a favor and kill yourself.  Oh and you having to carry around your granddads M1 grand, ROFLMAO.  You are a jerk off. 

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2008, 06:18:28 PM »

quite on the contrary yes i be one but, it takes one to know one, as the wise man says.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2008, 06:20:38 PM »

quite on the contrary yes i be one but, it takes one to know one, as the wise man says.
Wow.  I really don't know what to say back.  Please leave these forums and don't come back.  You are fucking retarded and need to just go somewhere else.  Try going to NWO or even 3V0's site.  Stop coming here.

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2008, 06:25:59 PM »

yeah but i think i can reconsider i am not a good player nor will i waste 3 years of my life to be mafia member to have this name *MAFIA*Ultraxwing
srry and i hear ill just go back to bein my dead clan name *freelance*ultraxwing, ill rue this day.

exactly as it says i will rue the day i ever put that tag on and hell i come here to mend wounds, not to throw salt on them, you on the other hand don't know when to let go. i really dont care what you do in life but if your going to pick on noobs pick on biohazard not me i am not a noob i learned my lesson.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 30 queries.