*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 29, 2024, 06:00:39 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: *MAFIA* Phantom is a faggot  (Read 6003 times)

*MAFIA* Phantom

*MAFIA* Phantom is a faggot
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2005, 10:31:40 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
Well you all know my opinion on the subject:

ROOT BAN

I agree, I didn't read all of his comments when I posted mine but now that I did, this guy is way to into himself and thinks he is master of the internet tuff guy's.

THE PWNING STATEMENT OF THE DAY: I PWNED SOCKEYE, HE CRIED ABOUT IT, GOOD GAME.

S0cK3y3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2005, 10:41:11 PM »

Phantom - You called me a "fag" for killing you.

I said "fuck you"

Then you started team killing me.  Dont act like I just randomly started cussing at peeps.

What am I supposed to suck dick for a specific period of time whilst a new member of MAFIA?  Is there some sort of initiation period that will end at which time I can stick up for myself?

I am very disapointed in Ins4an3 totally acting like a dick for no reason.  What, you dont like peeps that reply to you with equal or more abrasiveness  than you?  Tough shit.

As for you Phantom I think you need to take a step back and quit trying to make something out of nothing.  

Is it so bad I didnt want to get repeatedly team killed?   Is it so bad I replied to you calling me a "faggot" with "fuck you?"

Sounds like some pretty unrealistic standards you BOTH are trying to make me live up to.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2005, 10:45:29 PM »

Where the hell is Bonehead when you need a root ban anyway? Damn this guy reminds me of a certain "Orange" character we all know and love to hate.

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2005, 10:45:49 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* S0cK3y3

As for you Phantom I think you need to take a step back and quit trying to make something out of nothing.  

Is it so bad I didnt want to get repeatedly team killed?   Is it so bad I replied to you calling me a "faggot" with "fuck you?"

ME MAKING SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING? HAHAHAHAH get a fucking clue. THERE WAS NOTHING AND YOUR THE ONE THAT POSTED ON FORUMS!

Tell me again, why did you kill me even though *MAFIA* arn't supposed to kill *MAFIA*? oh yea I called you fag, but if you prefer faggot then be my guest.

S0cK3y3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2005, 10:56:26 PM »

dude,  you killed me three times before i killed you.  you are just trying to start trouble

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2005, 10:57:49 PM »

How Many Times Do I Have To Say It!

Closed!

S0cK3y3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2005, 10:57:59 PM »

and if thats the case -that MAFIA dont kill MAFIA.  Then Ins4n3 is wrong as he killed the shit out of me like 10 times previous while I was eating dinner.  

Again, nice standards

Just because I stick up for myself means that I deserve to be banned?  FUCK YOU

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2005, 10:59:00 PM »

Closed

Can some admin just fucking close this please? its getting to be very homosexual. I hate flame threads like this.

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2005, 11:06:18 PM »

Lies...Once again, YOUR THE ONE THAT STARTED THE THREAD, your the one that's starting the trouble and now your the one that's trying to play the guilt game.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2005, 01:12:28 AM »

Okay how does this sound? S0ck3y3 you should not have killed phantom the first time it was an accident then you should have said sorry it is common courtesy. And phantom calling people names doesnt help anything you to s0ck3y3. And ins4n3 you dont need to keep shit rolling in the forum new member or not.

Now I will explain a few things to you all mafia does not kill mafia unless consent is givin at wich case its all in fun if the person being killed.tked does not wish to be done so anymore then all members involved must stop. If a member has a problem they may post freely about it but if its a matter that will start a fight such as this has done then you need to contact a member of management about it the proper steps will be taken.

If you simply want to fight then the thread will be closed and forgotten that is no way to get anything done so please stop fighting. And my opinion is that you all are at fault you should act a little more mature and dont start name calling like kids do in middle school so again please dont fight things can be handled without it.

Closed

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 30 queries.