*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 28, 2024, 05:05:21 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Stalingrad  (Read 8428 times)

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Stalingrad
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2005, 11:39:34 AM »

Hey Loaded, can you get cable internet where you live, or are you out in the country?

Loaded

Stalingrad
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2005, 01:11:37 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Missa
Hey Loaded, can you get cable internet where you live, or are you out in the country?

Long long story... Do I have the money for it, YES (well the wife has the money). Can I get it NO, but I have cable right outside of my house, cable company says $5000.00 for the box to connect me to it. Sooooo I am screwed.

DSL... Can't get it, 2000 feet to far.

Sat... Can get it but cost allot to set up and not much better then 56k on the transmitting said.

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Stalingrad
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2005, 05:12:41 PM »

wow ur pretty fucked lol

Apollo

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Stalingrad
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2005, 10:30:25 AM »

Hey Loaded there is a thing called SDSL for people who live outside the range of normal DSL. Speeds are slower then normal DSL. I think the speeds are like 244 up and 244 down. You might want to look into it.

*MAFIA*Apollo

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Stalingrad
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2005, 10:36:23 AM »

Well paw paw be a man and tell that woman what it is like and she will do as you tell her and to get her ass in the kitchen and fix you some dinner and be thankfull you havn't put her ass in the local icu unit for a week for back talking!

Damn wemon need to learn men are the supreme power and their masters!

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Stalingrad
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2005, 11:02:02 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Well paw paw be a man and tell that woman what it is like and she will do as you tell her and to get her ass in the kitchen and fix you some dinner and be thankfull you havn't put her ass in the local icu unit for a week for back talking!

I agree. *Refer to my profile pic*

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
Stalingrad
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2005, 11:02:16 AM »

Yes they do.:P  Well Bone, there's one problem.  They're mind is so puny.  They only know how to talk, cook, clean, do the laundry, and back talk.  So they are only doing one of those five things.  If only they knew that men are superior.  It would be much easier on them.:D  Anyways, nice Diablo.  I'm gonna try that F2 glitch later.

Loaded

Stalingrad
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2005, 12:05:27 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Apollo
Hey Loaded there is a thing called SDSL for people who live outside the range of normal DSL. Speeds are slower then normal DSL. I think the speeds are like 244 up and 244 down. You might want to look into it.

*MAFIA*Apollo

Nope tried that can’t get it.

Well I feel like a ass for doing this, but back when we were just married that almost happen when she came home at 6:00am in the morning. Nope can’t do that again, I still hurt from doing it 20 years later, with some help from her from time to time. You know what fuck it, I bet jail has high speed internet.

Quote from: *MAFIA* Death.Wish
Yes they do.:P  Well Bone, there's one problem.  They're mind is so puny.  They only know how to talk, cook, clean, do the laundry, and back talk.  So they are only doing one of those five things.  If only they knew that men are superior.  It would be much easier on them.:D  Anyways, nice Diablo.  I'm gonna try that F2 glitch later.

Well some of you might know or not… I am THE FUCKING women of the house (stay at home dad)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Stalingrad
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2005, 01:44:14 PM »

That is just weak! but I can see loaded in a apron holding a screaming kid pushing the vacum and supper burning in the background trying to get it done before master comes home. ROFL!!!

Lyncher

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yourmom.com
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2005, 03:41:13 PM »

OK Diablo im finally posting it....

In E2 near the F2 glitch there is a broken building in an "L" shape.  It is the third building back if u come from the axis base.  If u angel the jeep like any other glitch u can get into the wall.  It is wide so u wont be killed and there is an ammo box on the little ledge on the second floor above u.  U can plant exps in pathway and pwn all the jeeps that drive through...its good but not as good as the f2 glitch

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 32 queries.