*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 19, 2024, 04:32:30 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Gazala  (Read 4145 times)

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Gazala
« on: February 22, 2005, 04:14:41 PM »

MAKE A REQUEST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU NEED FURTHER HELP

1) Glitch in boxes (B1/B2)
Angle jeep up next to the boxes.  Glitch inside.  Theres an ammo box right next to it.  Beware of the "uber" planes and jeeps.  They can knock you out if they go fast enough and hit at the right spot. Thank you *Mafia* TaGs

2) Tower glitches (C5/C6)
Angle jeep up next to tower.  Glitch inside.  Really easy because towers are unusually tall.  No deathspots inside, but if you jump, you die for some reason.  This is a great gltich for getting the flag and just sitting around while the newblets figure out where the fuck you went.

3) "Knook" glitch (D6)
Go to the bunker in D6 up on the hill.  Take a jeep and angle it on the thing that sticks off.  You can glitch inside of it.

4) Behind stairs at B1 spawn
Angle jeep on either the inside or outside of the building where the stairs are.  Glitch inside.  Beware of "uber" planes and jeeps.  They can knock you out if they go fast enough and hit at the right spot.

TagS

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Gazala
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 08:52:43 PM »

you can go inside one of the ammo boxes right by the modded planes (1.6) with the jeep angle the jeep up agianst the box and go prone in the space between the jeep and the box fi angled right you will go right in (diablo you might have to find the sector of the map but this does work i do it every time we play that map and the newblets get REALLY pissed

someday youll be as cool as me!

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Gazala
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2005, 10:51:10 PM »

Hey I have an idea! Since this is soo frickin annoying going through each of these threads an finding which ones actually have glitches under them...why dont you only sticky the threads that have glitches? Eh? Good idea...I know.

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Gazala
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2005, 05:54:20 AM »

Ok ok will do. Jesus christ cut me some slack.  I just figured out how to "stick" and "unstick" shit a few minutes ago.

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Gazala
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2005, 11:32:53 AM »

Kudos To Tags For The Kick Ass Glitch In Gazala!!!!!

TagS

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Gazala
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2005, 04:57:51 PM »

its pwns dosent it what i tell ya!!

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Gazala
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2005, 07:07:16 AM »

Yea it does... TaGs, I glitched in the box and I had Phantom go and get the flag for me.  He suicided over the box and I got it.  All of the axis started spawning there.  I pwned em all.  I musta racked up 150 kills before it got old.  The problem is, is that people CAN get you out of the box.  If you take a super jeep and ram it at full speed it'll push you out.  Take a hyper plane at full speed, it'll push you out also.  This is because parts of those vehicles (when moving very fast) actually glitch into the box and push you.  But on a normal server, I don't think they can get you out.

TagS

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Gazala
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2005, 08:03:27 AM »

i was killed by that fag insane killer wit those hyper planes like 7 times
we should glitch in that box sometime and pwn noobs

Loaded

Gazala
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2005, 09:19:22 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* TagS
i was killed by that fag insane killer wit those hyper planes like 7 times
we should glitch in that box sometime and pwn noobs

Well you can do that, but if he is any good or has half a mind, he will know I all he has to do is fly into the box. Shit I have killed ppl in the houses with a plane, the plane will go 1/4 of the way in at full speed. If you are talking while he's spawning, I learned from that as well. I just get a reg plane from base and fly to the turbos and jump in, half the time I do it with no chute.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 32 queries.