*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 11:41:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Go to hell  (Read 3279 times)

Chaingun!

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Go to hell
« on: March 01, 2005, 04:25:23 PM »

jasdfhkajshdfk ljsahdfsaksakl jhaslkjgsklgha sekfhgashkgase fhlaseflkjsahf lkjagseflkjash dflkjasehflkja sehfkjsahelkff kuashefkjlasfn kjasfhaskflhae sfk asefhesf ef fesasf jaesf aklsfksejha;laioewru983wr7 8fn 74yo4w 448tyw
Bring on the pain!

X1

Go to hell
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 05:22:17 PM »

You stupid fuck, your the type of kid that i use to fuck-up in high school and when ever i wanted to get steam out. Your just a stupid pussy fucking fag typing "Go To Hell" and slkdfjlsd;kjf. You the peferect kid that i payed all the $500.00 dollar fines for busting nose's open, and stabbing at the beach, or gave cuncuisons to during P.E. cause they did'nt fuckin listen to the coach. Now what i've been reading you type in as a different user and talk shit about your self. so i know your probley gona read this shit later and as some1 else and be like "You tell that noob X1" See right there you can already tell you the fuckin kid that gets made fun of by the people who mob it, in high-school. How i know is because i was one of those kids that WAS in little hard-core crews that got down and went acroos town to fight a fucking high-school and went to JJA and Alternative for stabbing and for suspicion for doing shit. But when you grow up and look at the shit you do in your life now your gona reconise that you worn't shit when you were young, and you will never be in this world again to make up for it, to have true fun and not be a little fuck, when you can make your family proud and do the right shit. See the only reason i can be talking shit to you is because i've been stabbed, i've gotten my ass beat down, i've jumped people, i've stabbed people, i've done shit that makes me who i am and i got the respect that i should have and more cause a person is only known for how much good things they did and if you dont accomlpish and thing good in you LIFE then that is a waste of OXYGEN that another kid that your parents could have had gona through all the PAIN and al least it would have been worth the pain. But you say bring on the pain, Pain does'nt hurt, What hurts is to see that other people are ashimaned to think of YOU. But i didn't realise that until i did my 16-19 years old in TYC (TEXAS YOUTH CORRECTION) i chagned, i now own a imports dealership and make real money not drug or stolen jewelry money. but money that people pay to drive out a lotus or Mercides. But i can only try to tell you about being a little shit in this world but it is up to you to figgure out what to do with your life. and how to use it for good.  I also maybe talking shit since i just got out of court for telling some black guy that i would kick his ass and dont be trying to dissrespect me then he fell and hurt himself, He cut infront of me in the mall and i pushed him out of the way and he tripped down some stairs and broke his anckol, but i konw i need to listen to my own words, but i got to do some comunity service hours (64).

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Go to hell
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 06:16:49 PM »

Roflmao!!!

Loaded

Go to hell
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 06:24:03 PM »

I guess I will keep this one here and open... I will start removing the other 15 threads he started, then KICK HIS ASS.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Go to hell
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2005, 08:43:37 PM »

Uh yeah that is um cool but you are wasting your time he is not english he uses translators to do most of his english and back hes a waste of time and effort.

*MAFIA* Phantom

Go to hell
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2005, 08:49:30 PM »

Root bans for all! You go first this time bonehead...heh

JASON

Go to hell
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2005, 10:49:39 PM »

I see what X1 is talking about I've been down that road and im starting to straightin out now.  Never been stabbed though, just had a lot of mexicans pull knifes on me.  I thought X1 was 16, thats what he told me.  Chaingun, what the hell is your problem, are you like seriously retarded or just 11 yrs.

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Go to hell
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2005, 07:32:40 AM »

I am guessing he is just one sad, sad little person that got mad because someone is much better than him.

Boemann (nl)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Go to hell
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2005, 10:40:46 AM »

Quote from: Missa
I am guessing he is just one sad, sad little person that got mad because someone is much better than him.

ehmmmmmmmmmm YUP!
well he isn't  even good with cheats :D ROFL!

TagS

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Go to hell
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2005, 05:38:12 PM »

ok chain gun you fuckin noob you are nothing else than an owned little bitch

i have no idea what your fuckin problem was but i swear to god i will get Mobscene to own your ass and you can be sure to if i ever even think i see you in one of your names on the server i will pwn you like youve never been pwned      by the way check out the screen shot i took of me and boeman owning you       you were pwned mafia style ya here

someday youll be as cool as me!

Archangel

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Go to hell
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2005, 12:30:59 PM »

lol X1 Riped His Ass Up

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Go to hell
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2005, 04:57:44 PM »

Old and dead

Closed

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 31 queries.