*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 26, 2024, 08:43:15 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Poll

Who do you want for the next President of the U.S.A.?

John McCain
Barack Obama

Author Topic: Election 2008  (Read 54994 times)

Ransom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Election 2008
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2008, 07:06:12 PM »

So who voted for Obama and doesnt want to defend their case?  For me it is an easy choice with picking McCain.  I have watched the race since the beginning and do not automatically vote Republican or Democratic.  For me, being the first time I can vote as an adult I have looked into the canadates.  Saying that McCain is a bad choice simply because he is old and MIGHT keel over doesnt prove anything.  For me McCain has all the attributes of being a great president in these hard times.  He has the needed experience from the military, Obama has none.  His war policy is quite different from Obama's, McCain knows that political officers can not make decisions without the knowledge of recent activities from the military itself, whereas Obama is all for bringing the troops home now simply to get votes.  McCain also has a plan to bring the troops home pretty soon but knows that if we pull out to fast then the resources spent over in the middle east will be a total waste.  Did I miss anything else?

By the way Hellraiser.... A definition is a strict set of rules regarding an object or entity.  If an example only proves part of the definition, then it isnt an example at all.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2008, 10:45:17 PM »

To be honest, I am not even gonna vote.  The Candidates just get worse and worse, whats the fucking point? 

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2008, 11:35:47 PM »

Maybe it's just me, but i won't vote for a guy who says this about all asians...

"I hated the gooks. I will hate them as long as I live."

and says shit like this to his wife...

"At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt."

Also, he's about to die. And he has an amazingly short temper. And has PTSD, which could lead to him making irrational decisions. Kind of don't want that happening.

He's a supporter of Bush, and Bush kind of caused this whole shit storm in the middle east...and if you seriously think we've been "successful" in "liberating" them, then you must be fucking blind.

And hellraiser...i feel your pain. Krautkiller has made many frustrating and just plain moronic comments in the past, don't try to make sense of them.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Ransom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2008, 04:03:51 AM »

Maybe it's just me, but i won't vote for a guy who says this about all asians...

"I hated the gooks. I will hate them as long as I live."

and says shit like this to his wife...

"At least I don't plaster on the makeup like a trollop, you cunt."

Also, he's about to die. And he has an amazingly short temper. And has PTSD, which could lead to him making irrational decisions. Kind of don't want that happening.

He's a supporter of Bush, and Bush kind of caused this whole shit storm in the middle east...and if you seriously think we've been "successful" in "liberating" them, then you must be fucking blind.

And hellraiser...i feel your pain. Krautkiller has made many frustrating and just plain moronic comments in the past, don't try to make sense of them.

I would like to see some factual sources where you exactly came up with those quotes.  Until then I will assume that they were made up by your "creative" mind.  I would however consider the anger he HAD with asians, specifically the Vietnamese.  This is only due to the 5 and a half years he was a POW and underwent brutal torture.

Once again with the old comments.  As I said in my last post, saying that he is old is nonsense and doesn't prove anything.  As for PTSD, the information regarding the tests done have not been released, so any assumption made concerning the matter will just make an ass out of you and me.

For the middle east "liberation" I can say that we needed as American citizens to fight the terrorists who caused 9/11 or other multiple terrorist acts.  I am not going to go into detal about how exactly that is being done.

My heart also goes out to the troops who have served in the military, such as Hellraiser and Bonehead.  I however do not disagree with some of the words and examples Krautkiller has brought up.  If you ignore the past then it will lead to a repeat untill the problems are found and solved.  History repeats itself.

Killed a Guy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2008, 06:17:14 AM »

True. But when voting for the lesser of two evils, evil still gets voted in. This is the same old redundant circumstance we've been subjected to since JFK was assinated.

I would like to see Mike Huckabee in there myself.
Nothing in life is so exhilarating, as to be shot at without result.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2008, 06:25:20 AM »

Some of the shit that Obama said about pulling the troops out of Iraq just won't and can't happen.  We are so deep in over there that pulling out is not an option.  Both President elects have both good and bad postions on certain views.  That is how it is always going to be.   

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2008, 09:12:22 AM »

The war in afgh was over pretty much the day we entered, as was iraq, we steam rolled what was left of their military that hadn't went into hiding. Sometimes I wish we our leaders had the balls to do what germany did with rebels during ww2. If we lined up a village of middle east residents and shot them by firing squad, I'm sure they wouldn't be pussies anymore and attack us passively.
You say "Ignorance is the cancer of man" ??  You are the most ignorant fuck I have ever met. Next time before you blurt something out like that, don't... I was so content before you started posting in these forums again, now I find myself losing brain cells reading your moronic bullshit... fucktard.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2008, 09:16:08 AM »

True. But when voting for the lesser of two evils, evil still gets voted in. This is the same old redundant circumstance we've been subjected to since JFK was assinated.

I would like to see Mike Huckabee in there myself.

McCain will get a extreme liberal as his running mate, before he gets huckabee :(

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2008, 09:18:46 AM »

You say "Ignorance is the cancer of man" ??  You are the most ignorant fuck I have ever met. Next time before you blurt something out like that, don't... I was so content before you started posting in these forums again, now I find myself losing brain cells reading your moronic bullshit... fucktard.

I think you should be like hellraiser and start quoting the dictionary again.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2008, 09:21:19 AM »

I think you should be like hellraiser and start quoting the dictionary again.
I think you should read what you write before you post it because you sound like a complete ingnorant douche bag. 

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2008, 09:24:09 AM »

I think you should read what you write before you post it because you sound like a complete ingnorant douche bag. 

And I'm sure you sound so awesome.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2008, 10:00:44 AM »

And I'm sure you sound so awesome.
Holy fucking hell... I don't even know why I deal with you.  I might as well go argue with my 5 year old cousin about the election.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2008, 10:18:37 AM »

Holy fucking hell... I don't even know why I deal with you.  I might as well go argue with my 5 year old cousin about the election.

That's pretty ignorant too?

I can be ignorant about how we should kill prisoners, and you can be ignorant just by being a ass.

Loaded

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2008, 10:40:43 AM »

If people are talking about John McCain and/or Barack Obama, relating it to them being the next president, then the it is NOT off-topic.

The above posts is why I said what I did, War has no business in this thread. Just because adding a name of the topic in a post with another subject doesn't make it on topic... See where it went to? So now there is about 12 post that mean nothing to this thread.

This is why making threads about religion or politics is pointless and a waste of forum space, it never stays on topic. Move the damn thing to "Spam" were it belongs.

Oh wait... Go McCain  ::)

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2008, 10:58:08 AM »

Go McCain!

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 33 queries.