*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 30, 2024, 06:40:02 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: What BF looks like Keylogged....  (Read 3888 times)

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: What BF looks like Keylogged....
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2008, 08:07:32 PM »

I honestly don't know who uses the word "NOOB" more, Beatle or Ricardo.  That has got to be the gayest thing to say.  I bet they say it in real life too.  Anyway, on to what I want to say.  Ricardo, you better learn english, because the United States is coming to take over France.  We aren't going to say it is a war, just for fun.  I mean, you guys aren't really going to put up a fight.  But, we are not going to claim you or anything, so you will not be an American.  That title is too good for the French people to have.  Instead we are going to sell your country to the Dutch.  We are trying to consolodate all the retarded countries together.  So know fuck off and please kill yourself.  No one likes you on these forums, except for Beatle, and that is because you are both NOOB brothers.  In ending, I hate you more and more as each day goes by.  I hope you choke on french toast, well I am sure you just call it toast.  Either way, choke on it, and fuck off. 
Oh man, I totally forgot about French Toast... I guess the french aren't completely useless after all.

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2008, 11:24:49 PM »

I honestly don't know who uses the word "NOOB" more, Beatle or Ricardo.  That has got to be the gayest thing to say.  I bet they say it in real life too.  Anyway, on to what I want to say.  Ricardo, you better learn english, because the United States is coming to take over France.  We aren't going to say it is a war, just for fun.  I mean, you guys aren't really going to put up a fight.  But, we are not going to claim you or anything, so you will not be an American.  That title is too good for the French people to have.  Instead we are going to sell your country to the Dutch.  We are trying to consolodate all the retarded countries together.  So know fuck off and please kill yourself.  No one likes you on these forums, except for Beatle, and that is because you are both NOOB brothers.  In ending, I hate you more and more as each day goes by.  I hope you choke on french toast, well I am sure you just call it toast.  Either way, choke on it, and fuck off. 

Honestly, there are people on this board who loves me well, there are just sucking of which are such that you, that's why they believe that if he s'insult people, they will become more intelligent but not I speak of blakjax and others as exo and meester .. But at least good when I see beatle, a nice man, not racist, cool, kind, compare to you, you have to take example on him!

~Ric

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2008, 02:05:50 AM »

Honestly, there are people on this board who loves me well, there are just sucking of which are such that you, that's why they believe that if he s'insult people, they will become more intelligent but not I speak of blakjax and others as exo and meester .. But at least good when I see beatle, a nice man, not racist, cool, kind, compare to you, you have to take example on him!

~Ric

Well, it looks to me like someone else wrote that for you.  I want you to read what I wrote.  I said Beatle is probably the only one who likes you.  Beatle likes everyone.  He has too, being the Holy Warrior and all.  Oh and I really enjoy your little gay signature at the end.  It confirms how queer you really are.  I hope your Dad doesn't mind having a queer for a son.  Now please go hang yourself with whatever you and your gay lover use to tie each other up with when you play your fag game of SHITTY DICKS!!!!!!  Fuck off.

~Hell  (see even with a name like mine I can't pull that shit off.  It is fucking queer!)

*MAFIA* ExcoWear

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • www.mafiaowns.com
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2008, 03:30:18 AM »

lol msifit, I know my english is noob, but I try to become a best in english, but I had a fucking nigger teacher in english! so I just want say hellraiser , If you continue to insults me because I reply in topic , Now I dont want fight with you for a post, So idk if you 're mature or a little kid , shut up and let me learn a english for be better in english so thank you guys!

~Ric

that is already a kind of better ric.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2008, 08:12:31 AM »

~Ric

You are exactly right.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2008, 08:38:20 AM »

You are exactly right.
You understood that???  And once again, I said you are probably the only one that likes him.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 32 queries.