*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 11:59:54 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Wedding bells chime for California same-sex couples  (Read 7105 times)

*MAFIA* OUTLAW

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Deus Absconditus
    • View Profile
Wedding bells chime for California same-sex couples
« on: June 16, 2008, 05:33:28 PM »

This sickens me...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/06/16/samesex.marriage/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

What is this world coming to? Bunch of fucking pussies. It was alright with me if people were gay but I hate that they are starting to allow same-sex marriage. It even goes against the bible. That homo genetic saying is just bullshit. What happened to Hitler, someone get him back.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
Re: Wedding bells chime for California same-sex couples
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 05:44:54 PM »

quote author=*MAFIA* OUTLAW link=topic=7950.msg93390#msg93390 date=1213666408]
This sickens me...

Your telling me.  I live in So Cal.  A Moderate\Conservative Republican living amongst a bunch of funking left wing Liberals who want to give everything away to anybody who whines.  Shit, let them have their civil unions and stop degrading my values of marriage.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 07:19:20 PM »

Your telling me.  I live in So Cal.

I live in the Bay Area or you might have heard of the term silicon Valley.  San Francisco is kinda close to us, yikes!
Anyways, I'm against gay marriage but then there are dumbasses here who will not stop at what they want so eventually the courts/higher power will just give them what they want.  It's pretty sad.

On the news, they have a bunch of stuff on this topic and what's worse is that for some reason, they show guys kissing all the time. It's really disturbing.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 07:32:58 PM »

It even goes against the bible.
What happened to Hitler, someone get him back.
LOLZ, I hate to break it to you, but he wasn't exactly the perfect christian.

We don't have same sex marriage overhere. But If it means gay people settle down and don't go around potentially spreading HIV then thats gotta be a good thing in the end. I don't understand why a civil union wouldn't be enough for most of them though but I ghess you get certain perks from legal marriage like low interest joint mortages etc.

I truly don't give a crap anyways, I think religion is nonsense and it amuses me thinking of all the bible bashers cursing and tutting while two queers walk down the isle of their beloved church HA HA HA  

gmc

• Forum Member
  • Whats Reading?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 07:36:14 PM »

My religion says if you love someone even though they are the same sex, it is ok.
This post was 100% pure spam.

*MAFIA* OUTLAW

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Deus Absconditus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 07:50:26 PM »

My religion says if you love someone even though they are the same sex, it is ok.

So what you're gay? What religion would that be?

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 11:09:08 PM »

This sickens me...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/06/16/samesex.marriage/index.html?eref=rss_topstories

What is this world coming to? Bunch of fucking pussies. It was alright with me if people were gay but I hate that they are starting to allow same-sex marriage. It even goes against the bible. That homo genetic saying is just bullshit. What happened to Hitler, someone get him back.
LOL! Dumb ass. So if something is against the bible, then it should be illegal? What ever happened to separation of church and state? Laws shouldn't be based on the bible, the founders of the US kind of made a clear point about that.

Wtf is this "homo genetic" thing? Are you one of those people who thinks people choose to be gay? Some kid in my english class last year did a research project on that, apparently there's tons of other mammals/insects that have gay sex, so it's not a choice, more of a genetic mutation if you will.

Reading this makes me glad that people like you don't have any sort of political sway or power.

And don't say "let's bring back hitler," it's kind of hypocritical. Think of it this way..."being gay is against the bible, let's do what hitler did and wipe them off the face of the earth, i'm sure the bible would approve of that."

^^^^That's basically what you said.^^^^

Kind of ridiculous when people say "my religion accepts all of gods children....oh by the way kill all gays, and revoke their rights. God would have wanted that, i know, i can feel it."
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 11:25:12 PM »

Everyone knows gays came from france.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 01:28:54 AM »

Everyone knows gays came from france.
And of course there is this dumb ass.  Anyway, I hate fagots but they are not going anywhere.  Everyone has to accept that and move on.  So what if they can marry.  Just like Dune said, hopefully they won't go around spreading their diseases and shit, and just stay at home and fuck their husband or whatever they call each other.

*MAFIA* OUTLAW

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Deus Absconditus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 06:51:16 AM »

LOL! Dumb ass. So if something is against the bible, then it should be illegal? What ever happened to separation of church and state? Laws shouldn't be based on the bible, the founders of the US kind of made a clear point about that.

Wtf is this "homo genetic" thing? Are you one of those people who thinks people choose to be gay? Some kid in my english class last year did a research project on that, apparently there's tons of other mammals/insects that have gay sex, so it's not a choice, more of a genetic mutation if you will.

Reading this makes me glad that people like you don't have any sort of political sway or power.

And don't say "let's bring back hitler," it's kind of hypocritical. Think of it this way..."being gay is against the bible, let's do what hitler did and wipe them off the face of the earth, i'm sure the bible would approve of that."

^^^^That's basically what you said.^^^^

Kind of ridiculous when people say "my religion accepts all of gods children....oh by the way kill all gays, and revoke their rights. God would have wanted that, i know, i can feel it."

I didn't say the bible was made to make laws dumbass but it should be used more of a guideline in some situations especially in this one since it is marriage. Marriage is defined as the social institution under which a man and woman establish their decision to live as husband and wife by legal commitments, religious ceremonies, etc. I don't see anywhere in there where it says a man can marry a man and same for women. Like I said before I didn't have a problem with people being gay but when it comes to marriage I don't think it should be allowed. Dune made a good point when he said if they settled down they would stop spreading diseases so that would be a good exception. Now that these gay marriage laws are being passed don't you think more and more kids are going to want to be gay. I just think it would set a terrible example on the youth. Hitler was an exaggeration lol i know something like that could never happen again. World is going to end in 2012  :o anyways so i guess people don't care anymore.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2008, 08:26:51 AM »

I truly don't give a crap anyways, I think religion is nonsense and it amuses me thinking of all the bible bashers cursing and tutting while two queers walk down the isle of their beloved church HA HA HA  

They don't walk down the isles of churches that are against gay marriages, so there's nothing to laugh about there.  Owned.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2008, 10:23:43 AM »

They don't walk down the isles of churches that are against gay marriages, so there's nothing to laugh about there.  Owned.
I take your point, ok I'll re-phrase:
I truly don't give a crap anyways, I think religion is nonsense and it amuses me thinking of all the bible bashers cursing and tutting while gays walk down the isles of religious intitutions.
But its not that amusing anyway because...... Religion = Yawn

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2008, 10:28:37 AM »

Just wait til "Gay Divorce court" comes out soon.

IronMan

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2008, 10:39:22 AM »

Haha

*MAFIA* OUTLAW

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Deus Absconditus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2008, 11:15:42 AM »

Just wait til "Gay Divorce court" comes out soon.

Rofl

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 30 queries.