*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 10:02:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Wedding bells chime for California same-sex couples  (Read 7111 times)

Killed a Guy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Wedding bells chime for California same-sex couples
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2008, 12:05:35 PM »

San Francisco = Can of Crisco

YUK!!! It's supposed to be Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!!

Cock Suckers = Gay Faggot Men
Pillow Biters
Turd Theives
Rectal Rangers

Canyon Yodelers = Lesbian
Ditch Lickers
Rug Munchers

Just my opinion..KAG
Nothing in life is so exhilarating, as to be shot at without result.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2008, 01:47:43 PM »

Here is something for you lesbian lovers.  It seemed fitting for this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R521OYF0nDA&feature=related

Pepper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2008, 08:33:51 PM »

woo. u have not met my English teacher.. she thinks gay marrage is OK and that illegal immigration is OK... FUCK no it calls for separation of Church and start so people that are doing same sex marriage are judges ship caption's etc... i think we should line all the smoking queers on a wall and shoot them. i would be fine with them getting married (IF) they had a separate marriage system because the marriage system the court uses is with the god shit and even thinking about god i like dune think religiond is false it was written by man and not by god it is followed by man not be god were human if u ask me it was some smart human that followed some rules IN THAT ALL!! PROPHITS FOLLOWED.. or like 99%   Jesus was born on December 34  Muhammad was born on DEC 24 moses was born on DEC 24. i watches this video about how regind follows astromoty and astrology in dates and the 13!!! zodiac symbols not 12... that's we use in even days well there are 13 and they range from 14 days to something like 40 days. so Ur zodiac sing is probably wrong. back to false religiond. it helps ppl come to gether and stops anarchy but over all the 3 kings of Jesus were the re illinment from the Ursa major/big dipper pointing to the north start Polaris showing a new king. most others have that or the 3 day barrial or both which symbols the 3 days the sun does not completely go under the sky for 3 days and then the rise= coming back into natural equinox's and so on. the sun does this every 2,012 years or something i forget. and at the end the main Polaris start points away from 1 !!!!! zodiac symbol to another    it was Muhammad= cow  Jew=goat/horn Jesus=fish  next= (forget)    every thing i have said is mostly right except some errors by some missing information but other than that it is 100% in arguable other than the fact religiond is not false because of all theis dates. religiond has also killed more people and started more wars than any other type or kind if conflict, and + with so Manny different kinds with variation of hating other kinds how cal u say (mines right every one El's is wrong?) .but back to marriage gay ness accrues by a chemical in ballace in the brain. i don't go around hating gays but i don't think they should have the wright to Maire undergod they should have a system. all in all
this county is not as good as it used to be we have 400,000 million ppl in this (STILL) great county and McCain and obama are the best we can do?  in separation or Church and started Romney had a # done on him by the media because hes Mormon... as for my stupid English teacher that says all Mexicans should get a FREE PASS to America is compleat bullshit! y? because they raise there flag yelling stuff in Spanish.... don't forget they are 1 cause of rising stuff ( not gas) from them being here illegally they don't pay the yearly taxes and such all they pay is tax on the stuff they buy. they also ain't doing jobs Americans don't want to do there doing them for less money then any American living here full time in a house could pay for. but the gov doesent care because its lowering national labor costs. our county is 100% immigrants unless Ur 100% Indian... but even then... anyways our founding fathers made this county and died for it if u were to go to Mexico and wave an American flag they  put u in jail or shoot u... even if Ur a citizen there u still cant vote in elections unless Ur of Spanish dosen't. + if u have a job and some beaner want Ur job u lose it no questions. y don't we do that here? o yea because they want to come here speaking Spanish waving a Mexican flag... if they want to come here they should come here by getting a fucking visa learning our lang like every single fucking person in America , or Ur father grand father great great grandfather. i have no problem with Mexicans born in America but the ones that come over the border are pieces of shit.. wanting to make a better life... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA the gov encouraging to make them leave and more and more American produce is grown in Mexico because its cheaper to grow it in Mexico and ship it to America then grow it in America HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA that's funny.. money hoeing bastards.  but that's it i might have forgotten to say a few things but from rereading this i think its OK  :)   

gays= own smoking queer church       regiond= false         immigrating= pieces of shit (Illegals)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 08:45:48 AM by Pepper »

Pepper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 08:06:01 AM »

acctuly i take that back, but im stil ganna leave it up  it was my bad for posting that.

*MAFIA* OUTLAW

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Deus Absconditus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 08:42:02 AM »

Is that the longest post ever?

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2008, 08:50:52 AM »

Is that the longest post ever?
Yes, and not a lick of it made any god damn sense.  WTF???

Pepper

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2008, 09:02:07 AM »

is it not making sense  or just to long? i read it 2 times i understand it  but then again i wrote it ;)

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2008, 09:55:58 AM »

is it not making sense  or just to long?

My attention span is too short. Can I get the Readers Digest version?

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 30 queries.