*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 29, 2024, 02:44:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Loaded  (Read 19890 times)

Loaded

Re: Loaded
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2008, 05:12:08 AM »

Im with misfit , loaded is a shit man !

Well you being French, I and the rest of the world don't give a shit what you have to say or think, so your post is pointless.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2008, 05:18:55 AM »

I'm actually rather surprised loaded didn't close the thread.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2008, 06:25:21 AM »

I'm actually rather surprised loaded didn't close the thread.

Actually, closing the thread is what retardo wants’.  He\she (not sure) seems to get off on self emulation and enjoys the attention he\she is getting here.  I know it may be hard to do but simply ignoring him\her and not responding to his moronically infused rants may start to bore him\her and  expedite his\her departure.  I’m guessing that’s what’s happened at the SL forum so he\she has squatted here for attention.  Time for the Hobo to move on.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

Killed a Guy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2008, 07:57:13 AM »

Why must you turn this thread into something about Ricardo..and have to be so intellectual about it?

Could it be that you're as worthless and annoying as Retardo? Whats so intellectual about plain english? You "no habla"?
Nothing in life is so exhilarating, as to be shot at without result.

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2008, 11:56:27 AM »

Why must you turn this thread into something about Ricardo..and have to be so intellectual about it?
This is not the thread for flaming Ricardo especially in that manner.  Although the phrase "Loaded is a shit man" is quite astounding.but anyhoot,  Back to Loaded.

Exatcly !

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2008, 12:56:36 PM »

Could it be that you're as worthless and annoying as Retardo? Whats so intellectual about plain english? You "no habla"?
Funny how you quit and then you come around talking shit.  LOL.  Nice one old man.  Men in glass houses shouldn't throw stones or walk around naked.  Think about that one.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2008, 01:32:18 PM »

Funny how you quit and then you come around talking shit.  LOL.  Nice one old man.  Men in glass houses shouldn't throw stones or walk around naked.  Think about that one.

Unless the rocks are foam and the house is in the desert

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

Killed a Guy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2008, 02:00:46 PM »

I opted out for my own reasons, none of which had anything to do with anyone in Mafia. It strikes me as odd that you aren't standing up for one of your own while an outcast stain like Misfit, hammers him at every turn.

My guess is your issues run just as deep. And this is, after all, just a forum.

That being said, Luv ya Loaded, I don't care what 'ol PissyPants calls you....and Hellraiser can lick my fuckstick. Ban my ass if you can't take the heat.

Misfit (hasbeen) you may have friends here, but I'm not one of them. I still remember your interpretation of family and fatherhood. Go FUCK yourself.

KAG

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2008, 02:09:10 PM »

I opted out for my own reasons, none of which had anything to do with anyone in Mafia. It strikes me as odd that you aren't standing up for one of your own while an outcast stain like Misfit, hammers him at every turn.

My guess is your issues run just as deep. And this is, after all, just a forum.

That being said, Luv ya Loaded, I don't care what 'ol PissyPants calls you....and Hellraiser can lick my fuckstick. Ban my ass if you can't take the heat.

Misfit (hasbeen) you may have friends here, but I'm not one of them. I still remember your interpretation of family and fatherhood. Go FUCK yourself.

KAG

Even if I could I wouldn't ban you.  I wouldn't waste my time.  You apparently had other  "issues" that prevented you from wanting to stay with Mafia, but yet here you are running your mouth on our forums everyday about dumb shit.  I guess it is just has to do with you "issues" and I think it has something to do with you being a loser in real life, so you come here and try and talk down to people.  I know what you are about to say, I do the same, as well as act like a prick.  Big difference between you and I there friend.  I am a prick in real life, not just the forums.  I don't have many friends because of how I am, and it doesn't bother me.  The ones I have love me for who I am.  If someone doesn't like me, I could give less then a fuck.  Oh and as far as me not sticking up for "one of my own", Loaded and Misfit have this thing going on between them.  Also Loaded can handle himself.  I am not sticking up for Misfit, just stating truths.  So how about you GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Killed a Guy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2008, 02:15:12 PM »

Well then by all means, don't take anything here personally. I sure don't.

And all you do is talk down to people Kyle. Enjoy!!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 02:30:33 PM by Killed a Guy »

Loaded

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2008, 05:56:08 PM »

Wait what? You eat shit for breakfast, lunch AND dinner, fuck man you are my hero!!!

Killed a Guy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2008, 06:13:03 AM »

A Hasbeen? Well I never!

At least I will be remembered as one of the greatest there ever was or will be.As far as YOU go noone will remember your name because you never did anything innovative or extraordinary or could last one seconed in battle with me, in game or in real life.So you can take all your tough talk and hold onto it for dear life because thats all you have,talk.  I am a warrior and eat pieces of shit like your for breakfast lunch and dinner. I know its not the healthiest diet,but I dominate noobs like you at everything. So you think about that next time someone is kicking your little ass,,,,,should of shut when you had the chance....

YAWN!!!

Like I said, hasbeen. Still living off of yesterdays thrill of once having your own server (BFD) and being able to play a game better than I EVER could, Ya fucking Hoo! At least your tough guy babble explained what I've thought all along. You're just shit. Apparently eaten, spewed, and procreated shit is all you and your brood will ever amount to.

The End
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 11:28:02 AM by Killed a Guy »

Killed a Guy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2008, 12:51:41 PM »

LOL...and yet YOU can't stop repeating his name. Even in your little girlie insults.

Allow me to repeat your name.....

!!!!!!!FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loaded

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2008, 07:48:15 PM »

Post a picture of yourself...the n we'll see who the "Failure" is.

Oh here we go MR. StuckOnHimself whats a reason to post a photo "Again". Your not all that and really, it bothers me you like showing pics of yourself to a bunch of Males over the net... How Gay are you?

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2008, 09:38:43 AM »

On a scale of 1 to 10?
Hahaha... Penis.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 30 queries.