*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 10:29:50 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: NBA Championship  (Read 3140 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
NBA Championship
« on: June 24, 2008, 01:52:48 PM »

What'd you guys think of the Boston Celtics OWNING the Los Angeles Lakers?  That makes it even worse now that the New England Patriots lost the Super Bowl, or it would have been a New England sweep in football, basketball, and baseball (Red Sox won the World Series).  Oh well.  The big three dominated scumbag Kobe Bryant.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: NBA Championship
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 10:24:51 PM »

Boston celtics have players that are old and more experienced in the nba compared to most of the players on the lakers team, even though kobe does carry the team, the celtics wont be doing much in the next few seasons
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 10:32:24 PM by 702 »

Pr0d1gY

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 11:30:35 PM »

The Lakers deserved to loose. They played badly on most of their games, but got lucky to win them by a pinch of sand. The last game, need I say anything. Down by around 40 points, pft. They were lazy in the entire finals, didn't seem like they even cared. The celtics owned them, period. It's been like what, 20 years since they have won another championship? They earned it, with that amazing defense... Almost record making steals and 3 pointers.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 11:32:10 PM by *MAFIA* Pr0d1gY »

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 08:01:24 AM »

Boston celtics have players that are old and more experienced in the nba compared to most of the players on the lakers team, even though kobe does carry the team, the celtics wont be doing much in the next few seasons

The Celtics won't be doing much in the next few seasons, or the Lakers?  The entire Boston Celtics team will be back next year, nobody is leaving...so I think they'll be doing SOMETHING.

You're right Prodigy, all those steals and 3's, + the bench play = ownage of L.A.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 01:17:46 PM »

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0  <----- the NBA A bunch of monkeys.

?...I thought you "changed." 

And if you are referring to black players, well, here is some proof that it isn't:

Loaded

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 01:29:41 PM »

Wait, hold on a damn minute... I have never seen those players on the court for a complete game. Now just maybe more people would watch the game if that was the case instead of watching a bunch of "man" idiots running around with a ball. Just a thought.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2008, 01:31:55 PM »

Ha, well Misfit said the "NBA," not just the basketball players.  Its the National Basketball ASSOCIATION.  I googled images for team photos of the 2008 Celtics and Lakers, and obviously I found one of L.A., but I couldn't find one for Boston.  However, I did find one of their dance team, and I thought some of you guys would appreciate that.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 01:53:02 PM »

Ha, well Misfit said the "NBA," not just the basketball players.  Its the National Basketball ASSOCIATION.  I googled images for team photos of the 2008 Celtics and Lakers, and obviously I found one of L.A., but I couldn't find one for Boston.  However, I did find one of their dance team, and I thought some of you guys would appreciate that.
  So what you are saying is, you don't appreciate it? 

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 02:05:42 PM »

I didn't say that, but it would have sounded weird if I said "I did find one of their dance team, and I appreciated it."  They're pretty, and they're (most) not black.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 30 queries.