*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• June 01, 2024, 11:26:44 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Oh shit, million doller car race on highways.  (Read 7529 times)

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Oh shit, million doller car race on highways.
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2008, 10:55:55 AM »

I just had a great idea.  Since Kraut has so much money, he can pay for our game servers, Vent, and website every month.  Go for it Kraut, we are all waiting for your donation!

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2008, 12:54:05 PM »

Oh so your not just a complete fucking moron, you are also a spoiled piece of trash who brags about how much money his parents have, and how much they give him.  I have met my fair share of people like you, they are always the kids that everyone talks shit about when not around.  And when you are around people say things like "Oh, shit Brian is coming. Who the fuck invited Brian?" Now, I would think by now Kraut I can pretty much guess what you are going to say to this post, based on the other bullshit you spew into this forum.  It would probably go something like "My name isn't Brian though."  Or... "People are so rude to each other, I can't believe people still use the N word." So instead of replying to this or anyone else posts, why don't you go rethink your pathetic spoiled child-like life and imagine how people might actually respect you if your didn't act like you were a 10 year old little rich prick.  Time to grow the fuck up man, the world is going to smack the fuck out of you.

This 10 year old prick, knows how to use paragraphs.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2008, 01:14:27 PM »

so your parents have 4 houses total? How many mortgages are they paying off? I bet you my right nut that you guys don't own all of those houses outright, your parents probably bought one house, then mortgaged it to buy another, and another, and another.

If anything they're just screwing you over, because when your parents die, you'll be the one trying to dig yourself out of their massive dept that they accumulated by having 4 houses.

So i'd rather be the lower-middle class kid that i am, who's parents actually own their house outright, than be a spoiled little stain who thinks he's all that and who's gonna be paying off his parents dept for the next 50 years.

But hey, that's just me.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2008, 02:33:13 PM »

417k in the bank, on the withdrawal receipt 6 days ago.

We bought and resold foreclosures right before the housing market crashed. 100k+ profit per house, and we sold 6.

We are about to build a development up in martinsville virginia, this fall also.

OH YA, and my dad makes 145k a year now? And my stepmum makes 79k? Not including bonuses.

Plus the 145k I'm getting when I'm 25 from life insurance on my mum.

And our good investments in stocks?

With my dad being a project manager, he knows how to run stuff obviously.

Loaded

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2008, 05:24:55 PM »

What is with "We" and "Mum"?

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2008, 05:34:33 PM »

We the family. I helped with the electrical work thank you.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2008, 10:12:58 PM »

Plus the 145k I'm getting when I'm 25 from life insurance on my mum.

Are you planning to kill her or something so you can reap in the rewards?

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2008, 09:01:43 AM »

Are you planning to kill her or something so you can reap in the rewards?
She has already passed away.  DUMB SHIT!!!!

Kraut, then you dressing all emo is just for attention then.  Cause you pretty much said that in your one responce.  So bing emo is just kids wanting attention?  Why don't they just join sports and get positive attention.  Fucking idios~!!!!!!!

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2008, 09:31:30 AM »

Damn, this thread god derailed in no time.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2008, 11:37:39 AM »

Damn, this thread god derailed in no time.

Welcome to mafia bitch!

<3

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2008, 10:02:15 PM »

lol at misfit's sig spam

and to kraut...ask your dad if you own all of those houses outright, or if they have any of them mortgaged. If so, then you're in a little something we like to call dept, along with every one else around here. Except you're probably in it way fucking big time with 6 houses, mr. big shot.

By the way, your dad's income doesn't reflect your success in any way, that's like saying my father is wealthy and successful, therefor i will be some day too. Don't you live at home, not pay for school, got a car from your parents, failed badly in school, and wear woman's clothes?

I'm not trying to sound like an asshole or anything, but that sure is how it looks. Hell, i'll admit my parents don't charge me rent, and my bills( car insurance for two cars, phone, books, registration, gas, optometrist) are pretty minimal when compared to what others have, but at least i don't wave around my parents success like it is my own.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2008, 07:34:39 AM »

lol at misfit's sig spam

and to kraut...ask your dad if you own all of those houses outright, or if they have any of them mortgaged. If so, then you're in a little something we like to call dept, along with every one else around here. Except you're probably in it way fucking big time with 6 houses, mr. big shot.

By the way, your dad's income doesn't reflect your success in any way, that's like saying my father is wealthy and successful, therefor i will be some day too. Don't you live at home, not pay for school, got a car from your parents, failed badly in school, and wear woman's clothes?

I'm not trying to sound like an asshole or anything, but that sure is how it looks. Hell, i'll admit my parents don't charge me rent, and my bills( car insurance for two cars, phone, books, registration, gas, optometrist) are pretty minimal when compared to what others have, but at least i don't wave around my parents success like it is my own.
  Oh shit.  Looks like someone just got owned and needs to sit down, and have his DADDY hire someone to come make a good come back.  FUCKING EMO WHORE!!!!

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2008, 01:40:11 PM »

This 10 year old prick, knows how to use paragraphs.
That's all you got?  Christ, even I thought you could come up with something better than that.  Apparently I should start making fun of your stupidity even more. And by the way, that comma is not necessary fucktard.

BTW, what you are basically stating in this thread is that the only thing you have accomplished in your life is to  have been born into a wealthy family... Bravo.  There is one problem though Kraut, not even your rich father can buy you intelligence. 
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 05:23:00 PM by *MAFIA* ßlÃ¥kjáx »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2008, 02:56:35 PM »

I really hate people that have to live off of their parents sucess.  You don't see me on here bragging about what my parents have.  And just so you know Kraut, my parents cars alone cost around what one of your houses cost.  I ain't talking about the cheap one either.  Grow up and make your own fucking money.  Stop being such a little cunt.  Stay in school you attention needing prick!!!

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2008, 11:07:48 AM »

lol, i almost feel bad that this turned into a "flame kraut" thread...almos t.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 24 queries.