*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• June 16, 2024, 07:59:24 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: can you raerd tihs?  (Read 3146 times)

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
can you raerd tihs?
« on: August 04, 2008, 07:12:17 PM »

Thought it was interesting.

Tuohgt it was itneersitng

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: can you raerd tihs?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 07:18:15 PM »

I have read that before.  Most people don't actually read words.  Once they learn them, they just go by memory of what the word looks like.  So when you read, you really don't.  You just go through and look at the words.  Think about that as you read all the post niggaz.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 08:32:57 PM »

I have read that before.  Most people don't actually read words.  Once they learn them, they just go by memory of what the word looks like.  So when you read, you really don't.  You just go through and look at the words.  Think about that as you read all the post niggaz.

STFU, you don't even know how to read. Nigger!

*MAFIA* OUTLAW

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Deus Absconditus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 08:55:02 PM »

Fi you air radeing tihs you air gae.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 09:23:10 PM »

Tahts kdnia cool Mgagot neevr ntocied taht borefe btus ist ture

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 09:37:46 AM »

nice find pretty cool

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 11:17:09 AM »

STFU, you don't even know how to read. Nigger!
Oh and I am sorry that I live life to the fullest and don't sit and lock myself up in my room to study all the time you fucking hermit.  I want you to think of this next time you lock your doors and board up your windows, you can get hit by a fucking truck or something on your way to your Ivy league school, can you say your really enjoyed your life?  Did you do everything you possibly could before that last breath slips from your lungs?  I will bet a fat man a box of doughnuts your answer is no.  If you say yes, then you are a fucking liar.  No one will ever answer yes, but I can guarantee that I have enjoyed my life alot more then you have yours.  Even if we are going by what we have accomplished and seen by your age.  So I may not know how to read, but I bet I have banged more girls then you ever will.  Went to more parties then you ever will, and had more friends then you ever will.  Granted I passed school cause I was on the football and wrestling team, but I passed.  And if you are about to bring money up, look at all the dumb niggers who play sports and got passed because of what they can do.   I am not saying I was that good, but I had chances.  I went a different route.  Don't take this as me talking down to you for your choice, cause I am not.  But everyone needs to live life and not lock themselves away.  Think about that as you tighten the tape around your glasses and cry as you jerk off into one of your tube socks.  I still love you Roshan and always will you fucking NIGGER!!!!!

ßlackOut

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 11:25:01 AM »

cool xD

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2008, 12:35:44 PM »

Oh and I am sorry that I live life to the fullest and don't sit and lock myself up in my room to study all the time you fucking hermit.  I want you to think of this next time you lock your doors and board up your windows, you can get hit by a fucking truck or something on your way to your Ivy league school, can you say your really enjoyed your life?  Did you do everything you possibly could before that last breath slips from your lungs?  I will bet a fat man a box of doughnuts your answer is no.  If you say yes, then you are a fucking liar.  No one will ever answer yes, but I can guarantee that I have enjoyed my life alot more then you have yours.  Even if we are going by what we have accomplished and seen by your age.  So I may not know how to read, but I bet I have banged more girls then you ever will.  Went to more parties then you ever will, and had more friends then you ever will.  Granted I passed school cause I was on the football and wrestling team, but I passed.  And if you are about to bring money up, look at all the dumb niggers who play sports and got passed because of what they can do.   I am not saying I was that good, but I had chances.  I went a different route.  Don't take this as me talking down to you for your choice, cause I am not.  But everyone needs to live life and not lock themselves away.  Think about that as you tighten the tape around your glasses and cry as you jerk off into one of your tube socks.  I still love you Roshan and always will you fucking NIGGER!!!!!

You and Roshan aren't fighting, but your post above is the type of one that leads toward that direction.  I don't think saying what you did and then ending it with "I still love you" justifies it.  Oh well, maybe Roshan doesn't care.

You are all great people and I know there will be differences in opinion, and that make shit fun around here, but we need to calm down the personal attacks.

- taken from http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php/topic,8299.0.html
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 12:40:04 PM by *MAFIA* Beatlejuice »

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2008, 12:58:00 PM »

You are all great people and I know there will be differences in opinion, and that make shit fun around here, but we need to calm down the personal attacks. 
- taken from http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php/topic,8299.0.html

lolz and he also made this one the same day

Let's stop fucking off and get this shit done!!!!!  Love you all, and stop the fucking off!!!!!!   
http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php/topic,8298.0.html

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2008, 01:01:42 PM »

Srry Moggat, I ddnt maen to redirect yuor thared, I thghout tihs was a liltte mroe imptroant.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2008, 01:14:59 PM »

I didn't personally attack him, and we do have different opinions.  I just stated mine.  Nothing wrong with it.  So you two drama queens can eat my butthole!!!  Is that one or two words???

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2008, 05:37:49 PM »

Beatle--Don't worry, we are not fighting and it will not lead to drama.

Hell--I am not as much of a bookworm as you might think. I actually wish I was a little smarter, but oh well, that just means I need to work harder. I don't lock myself up in a room for hours to just study, but I wish i had that kind of persistence and will power. You are right, I have not lived life to the fullest but then again, you're 32 and I'm only 18 which means I still have a lot of time ahead of me. The way I've been brought up is that I should work hard now so that I don't have to do the same when I'm much older. I'm not going to bring up money cuz it's not really important. I'm assuming this is the same with you, but I'd rather do something for living that I enjoy doing rather than just something that pays well. I didn't pick Engineering cuz of the money; I picked it cuz I enjoy the things that go on in it. But hey, I'm sure there is a way in which you can enjoy life and still work hard, but people still need to discover that. Love you too...

Oh by the way, I hope you know that the first comment in the thread was just meant as a joke, I wasn't being serious or anything like that.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 05:39:32 PM by *MAFIA* Roshan »

ßlackOut

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2008, 06:02:55 PM »

Very Emotional Posts Going On Here  :'(

[lifeStory] ;D

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2008, 08:15:02 PM »

Very Emotional Posts Going On Here  :'(

Anyone here "EMO?"

That didn't exist when I was in school.  Not emotions, but like the group or whatever it is, I'm still not quite sure.  I guess the closest thing they come to is Goth....

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 30 queries.