*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 29, 2024, 05:47:48 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: i was baned from vent  (Read 6654 times)

DOGPOUND8

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
i was baned from vent
« on: March 08, 2005, 02:31:33 PM »

i was baned from the vent becuase my bro logged under almost the same name as me and they didnt know who to kick so they kicked both of us and also baned i told my bro that this is his last straw if he doesnt get better he is screwed so can u do me a fav and put mafia dogpound8 off the list and also my bro undertaker for his ass thx

dogpound8

UnderTaker

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
i was baned from vent
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 03:15:50 PM »

You are a fag. = )

*MAFIA* Phantom

i was baned from vent
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2005, 03:59:29 PM »

LOL! Beat his ass dogpound!!! and then send your hot mom over to my house for some good lovin. No but seriously I have been on ventrilo a great many times with DoggyPwn and he has never started trouble on there before. And I know FOR A FACT that his brother is a dick because I remember he used my name in the server before and If I figured that out earlier I would have never made him an avatar. If I see you or anyone using my name I'm root banning on sight lol!

DOGPOUND8

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
i was baned from vent
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 04:15:00 PM »

no my bro didnt do that i dont think so please just let both of us in he insnt an ass anymore i can show u he is just like me i will show u just let us back in

Loaded

i was baned from vent
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 04:15:04 PM »

No reason to make it a joke Phantom, yes the motherfucker that is a member here using another members name will get banned.

Quote from: *MAFIA* DOGPOUND8
no my bro didnt do that i dont think so please just let both of us in he insnt an ass anymore i can show u he is just like me i will show u just let us back in

Just like you? I would say you are both fucked then.

DOGPOUND8

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
i was baned from vent
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2005, 04:20:15 PM »

just un ban us please i will show u guys he has changed

UnderTaker

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
i was baned from vent
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2005, 04:25:35 PM »

I haven't changed. I "NEVER" used your name phantom. I have no reason to. Honestly this shit is really becoming gay. I can't believe a group of guys fights over a fucking clan. Honestly, their are way more important things in life then a bunch of retarts...lol. Being stupid about this stuff.  Just fuck it, live for the moment.

DOGPOUND8

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
i was baned from vent
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2005, 04:25:39 PM »

phantom ------->>>     :10:  :smileys35  :002:  :a25g: cool man u the best guy to talk to in this clan    :35:  kick ass

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
i was baned from vent
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2005, 04:54:45 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* UnderTaker
I haven't changed. I "NEVER" used your name phantom. I have no reason to. Honestly this shit is really becoming gay. I can't believe a group of guys fights over a fucking clan. Honestly, their are way more important things in life then a bunch of retarts...lol. Being stupid about this stuff.  Just fuck it, live for the moment.

I smell a nice fat root ban. MMMMMMM

And whats a retart? Is that like a pop tart?

UnderTaker

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
i was baned from vent
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2005, 05:30:35 PM »

I really don't give a shit. I smell a bunch of 20 year old losers on the internet. Who couldn't get a date to their prom, so they had to take their mom. But you had to pay your mom $20 just to go with you. You fucking losers.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
i was baned from vent
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2005, 05:59:29 PM »

LOL, stcu Undertaker.  It seems that you're the loser, cause you would be getting banned from the best clan in the world.   Any way, I'm not 20 years old.  I'm only 14 and I could still pwn your @$$!  Also, I'm with Ins4n3, what is a retart?:?:

Loaded

i was baned from vent
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2005, 06:02:50 PM »

Well look at the true colors coming out... DOGPOUND I guess you are wrong, I'm clad I didn't trust what you were typing.

I think this funny... Lets see how far it can get.

TagS

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
i was baned from vent
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2005, 06:08:17 PM »

under taker stop fuckin talkin i had a date i bet you talkin out of expirence  

ps i will PWN you anytime you want

someday youll be as cool as me!

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
i was baned from vent
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2005, 06:20:48 PM »

There ya go, TagS is a real man.  I bet Undertaker is just suffering severly from post tragically shock.  He probably just had a dance or something the other night, and his mom left him in the middle of the dance to go bang his best friend.  So now he's trying to blame all of his worries on us, the innocet members of *MAFIA*.  :D

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
i was baned from vent
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2005, 08:33:37 PM »

Okay this is what is going to happen I will lift the ban in ventrilo then I am going to boot undertaker from mafia (for his remarks and attitude in ventrilo) the next time he causes trouble in ventrilo and your ip is banned again it will not be lifted so you best do something with your brother dogpound I know it isnt fair to you but we cant have undertaker doing as he pleases just because of you. So I hope you will understand if worse comes to worse I hope your brother doesn't ruin it for you.

Ban in ventrilo lifted.
 Undertaker your ass is gone.

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 30 queries.