*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 03:33:52 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Bonehead having a bad day?  (Read 1606 times)

[ST6]{BC1}Apollo

Bonehead having a bad day?
« on: March 14, 2005, 10:22:30 AM »

Hey All,

Not sure what’s up but Bonehead banned me today. And I don’t mean a 1 minute ban, I am talking a full on ban.

Been playing with the MAFIA for months now and having a blast. They hack against me and I use my own (kind of lame) personal hack and hack against them. That’s what I thought the MAFIA was all about. Fun and hacking the game!

Not mad about getting banned, just assumed Bonehead is having a bad day and took it out on me. All of my kills against him were legit as far as I was concerned but at one point he made a comment about cheap kills.

Last kill was turbo zeros dashing around and I got off a few lucky shots and he bailed out but didn’t live and then poof I get the ban. :(.

Would love to play with you all again if Bonehead is willing to pull the ban. Otherwise it’s been fun and I am going to miss the good battles and fun ass shit you all pull. MAFIA servers are the best!

Best regards,
[ST6]{BC1}Apollo

Loaded

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2005, 10:31:32 AM »

Quote from: '[ST6
{BC1}Apollo']Hey All,

Not sure what’s up but Bonehead banned me today. And I don’t mean a 1 minute ban, I am talking a full on ban.

Been playing with the MAFIA for months now and having a blast. They hack against me and I use my own (kind of lame) personal hack and hack against them. That’s what I thought the MAFIA was all about. Fun and hacking the game!

Not mad about getting banned, just assumed Bonehead is having a bad day and took it out on me. All of my kills against him were legit as far as I was concerned but at one point he made a comment about cheap kills.

Last kill was turbo zeros dashing around and I got off a few lucky shots and he bailed out but didn’t live and then poof I get the ban. :(.

Would love to play with you all again if Bonehead is willing to pull the ban. Otherwise it’s been fun and I am going to miss the good battles and fun ass shit you all pull. MAFIA servers are the best!

Best regards,
[ST6]{BC1}Apollo

I think you better try going into the server (1.6 server right?) again, because as far as I know you are NOT banned. IF you still are banned then somehow PB got you and not Bone or anyone else here.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2005, 02:18:52 PM »

Ja loaded is correct I did not ban you if I did you would be on the ban list and your not try to get on the server again if your still banned let me know and I will see what pb has done.

[ST6]{BC1}Apollo

Thankx
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2005, 10:05:43 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Ja loaded is correct I did not ban you if I did you would be on the ban list and your not try to get on the server again if your still banned let me know and I will see what pb has done.

Thanks Bone! I'm stoked to hear I am not banned and I enjoyed playing for quite some time yesterday.

[ST6]{BC1}Apollo

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 30 queries.