*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 29, 2024, 04:52:55 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Odd question about my harassment of.....  (Read 4500 times)

Evil Moose of Doom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Odd question about my harassment of.....
« on: March 18, 2005, 12:20:43 AM »

Hello again, all....
I was curious if my verbal harassment of other clans, and their members is causing any friction with any of the mafia members?
I do appreciate being able to play on the server, but some of the fun I have while playing,  is to wreak havoc with the chat  function...tal king smack, essentially... I am not directing it towards anyone from the Mafia camp, unless it is to make fun of someone they have owned...lol... any problem with me doing that?

Loaded

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 04:42:00 AM »

Are you the guy that was on 1.61 saying I wasn't Loaded?

Evil Moose of Doom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 08:51:24 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
Are you the guy that was on 1.61 saying I wasn't Loaded?

Yes, I am.

Why did I do that?

It was not deliberate, and I wasn't trying to be an ass. However, a few things stuck out, which made me wonder whether or not you were the REAL Buzz Lightyear:

1. When I got banned by the "mythical" Bonehead, he behaved exactly the way you did last night. The one thing I have noticed about you, is that it seems that you never toss around the "B" word (like Mafia Ins4n3), nor lose your temper while playing....and you appeared rather torqued off because AMF JASON was having a bit too much fun with hiding the flag in the building...Red flag #1: behavior change.

2. You have never heard of the "moose" guy, even though I post here...and you had never heard of ButtSlappingPi rate playing on your server? Red Flag #2

3. Add those two red flags together with the fact that someone was using Bonehead's name and banishment ability(when I was 'banned' from the server)....I was a bit concerned that someone was using your name....especi ally when you had tossed out the "B"(Ban) word over and over, and never followed through with it...if someone was using your name, and threatened to ban someone as many times as you did last night...and did not ban someone after all, why threaten him, unless you were either having a tantrum, or someone else was being a punk and using your name? I do personally know AMF Jason, he can be a bit irritating at times with his continued glitching with the flag (I do have a life, and I would like to be able to finish the Bocage map in under 8 hours, lol), but I was not starting a fight just because I know him...I just smelled something fishy, and acted on it. I apologize for any harm done, I appreciate being able to play on the mafia server, but if I spot something funny going on, I am going to say something.

Thanks,
Pirate

Loaded

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 10:23:11 AM »

I see, no problem...

What happen last night with Jason is a bit more then you see. I for one I'm a bit upset with him by the way he has been acting on the server ever since he was removed from here. Yes I did say the "B" word allot last night, but it takes ALLOT for me to do it, if and when I do, it would only be for 10 min and after a kick for doing the same thing ( like someone using my name, that happen yesterday in the AM ).

About the map and glitch... Doing a glitch is fun, but when you keep the flag for 20 minutes and start making ppl leave the server, well something must and will be done about it. I even was given some words by my own clan mates for not doing it sooner then I did. So the ban word you heard so much had to do with what was happening with Jason and keeping the flag so long.

YES I was having a "tantrum" because of what was going on... I said ban allot to try and get my point to him, BUT I did not do it. See Jason  didn't even care that I was saying that to him, he just stayed right where he was.

YES it is true, I do not say "I'll ban you" I am not that type of person.

Not knowing you… Well yes you have posted here and I even replied to one of your post, but look how long ago that was… Do you blame me for not remembering you?

Playing on the server… Yes it is true I don’t remember you from the name you used last night. I think the biggest reason is, you play or played mostly on 1.6 and not 1.61. I am 99% of the time on 1.61, so if you aren’t on that server I just won’t remember you. One more reason it could be I don’t recall you… You play the game, have your fun and don’t start shit in the server or with me for that matter. In other words, you don’t stand out.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2005, 11:00:28 AM »

Did you really put up two red flags?

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2005, 11:04:30 AM »

Ban em all!

TagS

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2005, 06:00:03 PM »

evil moose of doom come down to the 1.6 server and ill own you and pwn you and kill you and smash you and poon you like none other because i dont really like you

someday youll be as cool as me!

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2005, 10:34:25 PM »

1.6 you can be owned very easy, from what i have seen. so have fun
[

Evil Moose of Doom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2005, 12:48:16 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* TagS
evil moose of doom come down to the 1.6 server and ill own you and pwn you and kill you and smash you and poon you like none other because i dont really like you

You sound unhappy with your love life. I offer professional psychological counseling services for those in your position...ple ase call me sometime....1-888-EAT-POOH

Evil Moose of Doom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2005, 01:20:13 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
I see, no problem...

What happen last night with Jason is a bit more then you see. I for one I'm a bit upset with him by the way he has been acting on the server ever since he was removed from here. Yes I did say the "B" word allot last night, but it takes ALLOT for me to do it, if and when I do, it would only be for 10 min and after a kick for doing the same thing ( like someone using my name, that happen yesterday in the AM ).

About the map and glitch... Doing a glitch is fun, but when you keep the flag for 20 minutes and start making ppl leave the server, well something must and will be done about it. I even was given some words by my own clan mates for not doing it sooner then I did. So the ban word you heard so much had to do with what was happening with Jason and keeping the flag so long.

YES I was having a "tantrum" because of what was going on... I said ban allot to try and get my point to him, BUT I did not do it. See Jason  didn't even care that I was saying that to him, he just stayed right where he was.

YES it is true, I do not say "I'll ban you" I am not that type of person.

Not knowing you… Well yes you have posted here and I even replied to one of your post, but look how long ago that was… Do you blame me for not remembering you?

Playing on the server… Yes it is true I don’t remember you from the name you used last night. I think the biggest reason is, you play or played mostly on 1.6 and not 1.61. I am 99% of the time on 1.61, so if you aren’t on that server I just won’t remember you. One more reason it could be I don’t recall you… You play the game, have your fun and don’t start shit in the server or with me for that matter. In other words, you don’t stand out.

Oh, no, I am not taking up for him, lol....if he, I, or anyone else is causing a major disruption, take them out. So far as the flag glitching goes, there are a few here guilty of the same thing ( I have even tried it a few times), so getting irritated with  one person, while another(from Mafia) does it might be considered a little contradictory. ..I can recall Insane hiding with the map, with people begging him to stop, and him spewing out the words OWNAGE/OWNED, etc,  telling everyone to go blow themselves, with other mafia guys thinking it is funny......Sel ective enforcement, because one of the guys is a mafia member? I am seriously not trying to start anything, I am simply showing a view from a different angle, from a different perspective. I don't care about it most of the time, I think it is a pretty damn funny electronic version of keep away.....and the extra time allows for extreme padding of my kill counter. I was not there for most of the exchange between you and Jason, so I don't know what he was doing before I got on there...I just thought it odd that you were throwing around the "B" bomb, lol, what I have seen of your demeanor did not lead me to believe you did that sort of thing...usuall y, you just step up the level of your play from what little I have seen, lol....

Oops on the remembering me stuff...I have seen you from time to time on the 1.6 server....I thought I was on this forum more often....

Some clarification:
Do I have this correct? The 1.6 server is the oldstyle regular BF, and the 1.61 is the DC format?

Evil Moose of Doom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2005, 01:22:57 PM »

Quote from: Evil Moose of Doom
Oh, no, I am not taking up for him, lol....if he, I, or anyone else is causing a major disruption, take them out. So far as the flag glitching goes, there are a few here guilty of the same thing ( I have even tried it a few times), so getting irritated with  one person, while another(from Mafia) does it might be considered a little contradictory. ..I can recall Insane hiding with the map, with people begging him to stop, and him spewing out the words OWNAGE/OWNED, etc,  telling everyone to go blow themselves, with other mafia guys thinking it is funny......Sel ective enforcement, because one of the guys is a mafia member? I am seriously not trying to start anything, I am simply showing a view from a different angle, from a different perspective. I don't care about it most of the time, I think it is a pretty damn funny electronic version of keep away.....and the extra time allows for extreme padding of my kill counter. I was not there for most of the exchange between you and Jason, so I don't know what he was doing before I got on there...I just thought it odd that you were throwing around the "B" bomb, lol, what I have seen of your demeanor did not lead me to believe you did that sort of thing...usuall y, you just step up the level of your play from what little I have seen, lol....

Oops on the remembering me stuff...I have seen you from time to time on the 1.6 server....I thought I was on this forum more often....

Some clarification:
Do I have this correct? The 1.6 server is the oldstyle regular BF, and the 1.61 is the DC format?

By the way, if anyone needs any expert auto repair/modification advice...let me know. My day job is my own auto repair/mod shop....

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2005, 01:31:05 PM »

Stop spaming!  You better hope that Loaded is in a good mood today.:D  Good luck, you'll need it.

Loaded

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2005, 02:40:55 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Death.Wish
Stop spaming!  You better hope that Loaded is in a good mood today.:D  Good luck, you'll need it.

LOL that wasn't a spam, but yes he could had edit his post.

Moose no 1.61 is not DC, remember that is the server we were on when this stuff with Jason happen and we were playing reg BF. YES we do have a 1.61 DC server also.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2005, 03:04:28 PM »

Christ almighty, a triple post? Fucking root ban already....

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2005, 03:15:33 PM »

That's what I was thinking, but Loaded said no.  So I guess there isn't gonna be no root ban.:(

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 30 queries.