*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 10:29:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Vent  (Read 4408 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Vent
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2005, 08:43:14 AM »

Yeah I heard you - I was the person who asked if your name was pronounced "Miss-ah" or "Mee-sah".  I thought it was Missa, but Tags kept saying Meesah.

Loaded

Vent
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2005, 09:16:34 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Missa
Sorry, I didn't see the thread until today.  I had a mic, but the stupid thing would not let me talk for some reason.  So anyway, I fixed it today, and if you were on last night, I did get to talk.

Yes you have to watch out for them dum mics. When will they ever sell smart ones?

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Vent
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2005, 10:49:40 AM »

I don't think they will ever sell one that is "smart", but you never know.  I had a headset, but the split cord was not long enough to connect to both the headset and mic jack at the same time (one is in front, one is in back).  So then I just bought a regular mic that sits on my desk, and *poof* it all works great.

Loaded

Vent
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2005, 12:16:38 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Missa
I don't think they will ever sell one that is "smart", but you never know.  I had a headset, but the split cord was not long enough to connect to both the headset and mic jack at the same time (one is in front, one is in back).  So then I just bought a regular mic that sits on my desk, and *poof* it all works great.

Well see look at that... YOU did find a SMART mic.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 31 queries.