*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 28, 2024, 09:15:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: a question for anyone that cares to answer  (Read 5608 times)

Loaded

a question for anyone that cares to answer
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2005, 03:10:13 PM »

Well now that just hurts me, lol. I have to stick up for myself here... I have YET played with a DOA person Jason or other wise so I guess they can say they owned me, but when?

And me being on 56k, I do ok.

That Blacksheep kid is bad news anyway you look at it. Just before X1 was banned Blackdick said he was going to tell X1 I was in the hanger killing everyone and have me banned... I told that fucker he was mislead by his butt buddy and to come here and find out who was who. I will give him credit, he did say sorry a few days later. Balcksheep has been on the server saying he has a clan that is modding a server as well, haven't seen info of that yet. LOL he told me he was going to pull everyone from our server and go to his, if I didn't stop killing the public and pissing them off.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2005, 04:33:19 PM »

Yeah he told us that too.  Ins4an3, Bonehead, and I were in there with him.  I think its [DOA] Blacksheep_1.  Anyway, he said that they all use different names and own you all the time.  We kept asking for their website and he said it was "private" and he also said they'll scrimmage us...as soon as they get back from spring break.

Loaded

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2005, 04:46:02 PM »

Well thats ok, but I do know better. And that Blacksheep kid just plains suck so I don't think he has ever gave me a ass kicking, but I will say Jason has when I am on the ground.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2005, 06:42:58 PM »

I'm not afraid to admit it but pretty much anyone can pwn me when I;m on foot. Thats why everyone tries their damndest to keep me out of a plane from the start or they know they're fucked ;).

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2005, 09:21:27 PM »

Why cant we have 2 bitch clans? doa and badger that will give us more of a variety and I say if you cant own someone on 56k with a 300 ping on foot then your doing something wrong then again paw paw is the 56k master! As far as blacksheep goes hes fulla shit and does not know what in the hell he is talking about for most of the game what he was saying did not make a bit of sense like some 10 year old trying his damdest to make shit up and not clicking right in his little inmature mind.

TagS

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2005, 09:24:31 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
I'm not afraid to admit it but pretty much anyone can pwn me when I;m on foot. Thats why everyone tries their damndest to keep me out of a plane from the start or they know they're fucked ;).

not to mention when your:

in the air

in a glitch

on the ground

in a tank

xpack whoring a spwan piont

takin off

tellin tags how gay he is while your flyin

or when you hit the mountain and go into a spin and get shot down but some how your plane bounces up and pwns me (true story)

those are all ways that the newblets can pwn insane

i havent been able to kill him yet but i think ill be able to do it in the near future when i get good.......... .....

someday youll be as cool as me!

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2005, 10:00:52 PM »

You're not SUPPOSED to kill him.  That is in direct violation of the *MAFIA* rules!  Lol, but just don't pay any attention to me.  I finally completely lost it today.  So don't be suprised if the next few comments from me are a lil' whack.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2005, 08:12:57 AM »

I thought you said you were going to stop posting for a while?
Oh wait, maybe I should say that too...
Don't do it Loaded, DON'T DO IT!!!

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2005, 02:21:33 PM »

I am going to laugh when paw paw takes both of your posting privs away lol

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 30 queries.