*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 27, 2024, 11:09:35 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: dogfight challenge  (Read 3970 times)

-=cr+sshair=-

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
dogfight challenge
« on: March 19, 2005, 04:50:01 PM »

i challenge anyone to dog fight me (no hacks) whoever thinks there goodenuff to battle in the sky with me,u know where to find me(mafia server).

Loaded

dogfight challenge
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 07:04:03 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* -=cr+sshair=-
i challenge anyone to dog fight me (no hacks) whoever thinks there goodenuff to battle in the sky with me,u know where to find me(mafia server).

LOL no hacks you are funning to say that almost as funning as making this thread. No way for me or you to prove there isn't hack running.

I'm new to BF but I'll dog fight you... Time, map and plane, you let me know.

Just remember 2 things if I win. 1... I am a old man, 2... I am on a 56k.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
dogfight challenge
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2005, 07:10:35 PM »

How do you want the winner to be determined?  The first one to kill the other wins?  Or the first one to kill the other 10 times?  Or what?  I'm just curious though, I'm not a good enough pilot to accept the challenge.  But can you make the date with Loaded at least 1 day ahead of time so I can watch.....

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
dogfight challenge
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2005, 07:59:30 PM »

I will dog fight you and tear your ass up no wait my autopilot will rape you! YEA 4 HACKS!!!

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
dogfight challenge
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2005, 08:15:24 PM »

Autopilot my ass, I'll pwn the shit out off all of you... at the same time.

-=cr+sshair=-

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
dogfight challenge
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2005, 08:43:03 PM »

well i will fight some non mafia because your hacks would RAAPPEE me, i used to suck at flying. till i got a joy stick :)

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
dogfight challenge
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2005, 03:48:28 AM »

I like phantoms joy-stick it is a nice one and I love to give it hell I know one day im going to break it and when I do I am going to step up to the Ins4n3 model it has 2 heads so you can pan and tilt at the same time.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
dogfight challenge
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2005, 09:27:36 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
I like phantoms joy-stick it is a nice one and I love to give it hell I know one day im going to break it and when I do I am going to step up to the Ins4n3 model it has 2 heads so you can pan and tilt at the same time.

LOL ZOMG wtf is wrong with you? Crazy ass hick. Anyway...

cr+sshair I suggest you use the public because not only do the hacks give you an advantage, they are pretty much necessary. While cheating isn't necessary you are going to run into problems if you start killing *MAFIA* members on the other team because you can't see their nametags.

-=cr+sshair=-

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
dogfight challenge
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2005, 10:55:31 AM »

i will be the first to admit, i got raped by insane and phantom. i just always make sure im on the same team as the other mafia members so i dont kill them :), your the only on i ever accidently killed. and that was on my first day

ps  and i would get th public but its not pb proof it says:(, and i dont want to be banned

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
dogfight challenge
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2005, 12:00:22 PM »

i will be the first to admit, i got raped by insane and phantom. i just always make sure im on the same team as the other mafia members so i dont kill them :), your the only on i ever accidently killed. and that was on my first day

ps  and i would get th public but its not pb proof it says:(, and i dont want to be banned

Neither of our servers are running PB right now. Also, the public for 1.6 isn't detected anymore.(or PB stopped scanning for it, I forget)

-=cr+sshair=-

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
dogfight challenge
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2005, 12:25:48 PM »

^ well when i play 1.6 i only play on mafia server so as long as its off i wont mind. so the public hack keeps me from killing other mafia? it doesent say that on it. i will get it and use it sapringly.

Loaded

dogfight challenge
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2005, 12:43:31 PM »

PB is ON server 1.6... BUT PB stopped scaning any all 1.6 servers.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
dogfight challenge
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2005, 03:06:00 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Loaded
PB is ON server 1.6... BUT PB stopped scaning any all 1.6 servers.

I think Bone shut it off actually, since so many people were being kicked for some random PB messages.

^ well when i play 1.6 i only play on mafia server so as long as its off i wont mind. so the public hack keeps me from killing other mafia? it doesent say that on it. i will get it and use it sapringly.

The hack won't prevent you from killing anyone. But you will be able to see who is who on your minimap (I suggest using loaded's buddy list) and you will see people's nametags as well. These make it much easier for you to avoid killing other members.

Loaded

dogfight challenge
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2005, 05:26:54 PM »

Right you are, it is off. BUT I have tried Non PB hacks and was never kicked for keeping it running on OUR 1.6 server when PB was on. Maybe 56k is on my side with that one.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
dogfight challenge
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2005, 06:04:16 PM »

Well PB hasnt stopped scanning 1.6 completely. I see people still get kicked for gamehack every so often. But when I used the public I never got kicked.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 31 queries.