*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 02:08:33 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Help Me Plz  (Read 5510 times)

Loaded

Help Me Plz
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2005, 12:51:00 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* cazzy
ok... i will be myself...  :bigsmiley

oh yeah.... if us members don't have that file.. would i be able to kill them??

I am not sure what you are asking, but just in case I do know... You NEVER kill MAFIA no matter what side you are on, that statement is in the welcome letter I sent you.

Go to my post in the "File and Programs" section under "BuddyList Con file" and down load that program. When you do EVERY MAFIA member will be green on your map, if you see green DO NOT shot.

cazzy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Help Me Plz
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2005, 01:03:40 PM »

ok.. heres a question for you....

why can't you trust me??? i am the oldest member... do you think i am that immature..

i know you only give that download out to trusted members now but can't you give it me... or at least tell me why i have to be a trusted member... i really am begging for this file...

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Help Me Plz
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2005, 01:10:15 PM »

why can't you trust me??? i am the oldest member... do you think i am that immature..

i know you only give that download out to trusted members now but can't you give it me... or at least tell me why i have to be a trusted member... i really am begging for this file...

Well the fact that you are begging is only prolonging the time before you get it. At some point today I'm sure a post will be made and you will realize why you and any new member will not get the file. So be patient you will find out soon enough.

Loaded

Help Me Plz
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2005, 01:25:59 PM »

I have to say this... It almost seems you came here (wanting to be a member) for this file, if you did... I am going to tell you OLD MAN TO OLD MAN

If you came here just for this file (or any other file you can't see), say "good bye" simple is that.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Help Me Plz
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2005, 02:31:15 PM »

LOL get em loaded you old fart GET EM!

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Help Me Plz
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2005, 07:27:49 PM »

Hahahaha.  That guy wants in that hanger SOOO bad. Hahaha, he is admitting that he's begging for the file.  Ridiculous.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
Help Me Plz
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2005, 11:22:52 PM »

And you wouldn't? and dont tell me no either

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Help Me Plz
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2005, 08:30:57 AM »

Yeah I'd like to get in there.  But I'm not going to post saying that I'm "begging" for it.  I posted my email and didn't get the patch, and so thats it.  I just thought it was funny, like its his mission on that game to get in there.  Well at least he's honest, right.  And I'm going to follow Loaded's advice and shut up about this topic now.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2005, 10:28:43 AM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 31 queries.