*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 09:23:44 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: [doa]  (Read 11427 times)

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2005, 06:05:37 PM »

Yes yes, hello there. How's the wife and kids & all the good rubbish.

I am Programmer_One . Me and Blacksheep_1 operate the DOA server. By now I'm sure you are tired of my introduction, so let me get onto the good stuff.

1)  DOA: Dawn of Atheria. If you are wondering what the hell an Atheria is or why is it so early in the morning, well...I have no idea. DOA (Dawn of Atheria) is the name of my current game I am writing. I one day got up, put the [DOA] tag on my clean-pressed shirt, and then pwnd some n00bs. Nothing more complicated than that.

2) We are not a SUPER secret clan, but we are secret enough. In fact, we're not really a clan. We're just a bunch of programmers that like Desert Combat and Battlefield 1942 in general. We put on nametags because [insert random reason here]. We don't require any fancy rituals for people to join our "clan" mostly since we really don't give a rats ass one way or another. We like to cheat, and we know how to make cheats. We enjoy pointing our fingers at people who complain about people cheating and laugh maniacally. (We also like to laugh a bit at those anti-cheat guilds - some people just need to aquire a life).

3) I have no idea what some of people are rambling about. We're a pain in the ass? We make babies cry? We make men cower? We've had our server running for about a week and we're already getting such awesome reviews? Kick-ass.

4) Drinking gasoline may be hazardous for your health.

5) I could probably pwn any of you were you stand, with or without cheats. (Considering you are not standing inside an invisable hanger 50 feet in the air...ahem). Seriously. I've spent way too much time playing this game its not even funny. I can't speak for other people in my "clan", but I must admit we've got a few easy kills bearing the [DOA] nametag.

6) We don't do the whole "clan" thing in general. We don't make avatars, logos, lunch boxes, t-shirts, statues, action figures, etc. We may make some stuff later on, like a website...mayb e. I don't know. I'm much to lazy to actually care.

Basically this is whats going on. I've been playing this game for a while now. I've been playing with blacksheep as well as with about 60 other programmers. We're not a real clan. We don't _care_ about anything "clan"ish. We just play and thats about it. We wrote some cheats, some pb-proof cheats and found many glitches with the BF engine itself.

The point is: We found a few people who enjoy cheating and don't make a fuss about it or the concept of cheating. We also found a few more people who have explored map modification and are willing to make us some maps. Since we have taken the position of "not caring about how a real clan works", we 'recruited' these people into our clan. We did this both because there is something pleasantly evil about them, and they they are not totally retarded or arrogant bastards.

This concludes our test of the emergency broadcast system. If this had been a real emergency, you would have probably seen flashing pictures of goatse.

Not that I really care, but if you have anything to say, you may find this: ProgrammerOne@msn.com helpful when contacting me via MSN Messanger. I accept all major credit cards.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2005, 06:13:16 PM »

Well thank you for replying.  You're the first person from that "clan" who seems to make any sense.

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2005, 06:31:18 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Well thank you for replying. You're the first person from that "clan" who seems to make any sense.

Considering who you may have talked to....yeah.... a few our of members of our "clan" have a PhD in the Art of Incoherence.

Hopefully Bonehead won't decide to ban everybody with a [DOA] nametag just because of a few people. If he does...yeah, I don't see me caring about that either :P

Generally speaking, contact me if the shit hits the fan.

(Man, if a forum has a swastica avaliable in their array of avatars, it is indeed a good forum. Its not like I put a picture of Hitler under my pillow every night before I go to sleep, but this forum has good-old-fashioned sick humor.)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2005, 06:48:15 PM »

No, the poop (http://www.ratemypoo.com/bestof.html) hasn't hit the fan.  Some of your members are a little annoying but it IS a "no rules" server.  I doubt Bonehead will ban players just for wearing a [DOA] tag.

JASON

[doa]
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2005, 07:54:31 PM »

Are you guys seriously all butt hurt over some talking shit on a video game. lol i'm not really serious about anything i say in this game.  i just talk shit to people that talk shit. i don't have no personal issues with anybody over a game. if any of you were here i would sit down and drink a beer with ya.  my dads right next to me when im playing  and i talk shit to him we just laugh. its like playing madden aginst your friend, you talk shit to him, later that night your still drinking a beer with one a nother.  remember IT'S JUST A GAME.    i have np with you guys but in the game it's different. i won't start talkin shit u have to start the shit talkin to me.      oh well Happy Easter

Toblerone

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2005, 07:56:43 PM »

You know how hard it is to get banned...holy feckin shit on a bitch stick whore cunt nigger shit. I think were getting too soft personally.

Loaded

[doa]
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2005, 08:22:56 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
What the hell was that noncoherant psychobabble bullshit you just said loaded?

"aaaa mean"

Who the fuck knows... I was typing like I was thinking I guess.

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2005, 09:01:39 PM »

Crosshair came onto our server and said that your clan could pwn our clan.

After killing him several times in a row, dancing in his bloody entrails and dragging his corpse through the town, I started to think about his proposition. I would be quite interesting to see one cheating clan take on another cheating clan.

So maybe we should have some sort of clan match sometime. You know? My rag-tag mob of cheaters take on your army of cheaters.

Now I know you say you'll own us left and right, but maybe you should interview, at least whats left of him, crosshair. :)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2005, 09:26:03 PM »

Sounds good to me, why don't you make it "official"
http://www.mafiaowns.com/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18

And Jason, have another beer.

EDIT...  Who's your daddy boy?

Loaded

[doa]
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2005, 09:31:46 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice

And Jason, have another beer.

He is 16 I think... I hope it is a root-beer, but I am not his DAD.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
[doa]
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2005, 09:41:46 PM »

Uh yeah yup and yupper and yuppered and kippered and nippered with a dippered. Nah I wont ban anyone with doa just jason :D

Evil Moose of Doom

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2005, 01:30:53 AM »

Quote from: Rat-Man USN
Your server is great, and this is the only one I play now. Just don't like how these other CLANS (Badger, DOA) treat the rest of us when Mafia isn't around. It's has if it's they own  the server.   Badger is harmless. DOA is a pain in the ass.

I was curious as to when you would jump in....

JASON

[doa]
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2005, 02:44:38 AM »

WOW!!!  im 16 and drink, wtf did u do when you were 16, play with GI-Joe or .  and boner why you want to ban me did i hurt your feeling or something, oh wait you think this game is real life. lol  and rat man im the same all the time.  who is different when mafia is not around???  hey if no one wants to talk shit to me i won't talk shit to them, but everyone wants to take it personal like its not a game.   ooh and i just met this guy (please don't cry) we were talkin shit to each other and then he said somethin about he likes to come to this server to talk shit to mafia. i was like oh your joining [DOA] lol and now hes in. oh shit i didn't get his name fuck thats the proper way to recruit someone huh.  stupid stuck up mafia clan.  lolololololol  i love shit talkin cuz u guys get all butt hurt over it. lol   well fun chat.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2005, 04:49:31 AM »

Jason, your right you play and say the  same things no matter whose there.  And I wouldn't mind drinking a beer with you anytime. I think I still have my get out of Jail free card with me. I also agree that i'ts a game and the shit talking don't bother me. There are some on DOA that do take it personally. I play the game to relax and I have found I can do it on the Mafia server . But the other night I was talked shit to and I talked back. It didn't end there I got run out of the server because 6 DOA from both sides ganged up on me and I couldn't play. That might be whining but it was pretty shitty especially when it's not their server.  
 Now that I've vented. You all have a great day. I'll stand by for the barrage.
Take care

Loaded

[doa]
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2005, 06:39:47 AM »

Jason... Yes I drink when I was 16. BUT never near my Mom and Dad, that was my point.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 31 queries.