*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 27, 2024, 07:54:42 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: [doa]  (Read 11426 times)

JASON

[doa]
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2005, 05:45:32 PM »

Learn How To Kill A Glitcher, Every Glitch Has Its Weakness!!!

Loaded

[doa]
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2005, 05:55:48 PM »

Quote from: JASON
hmmmm.....loaded member when you kicked me for glitching well pay backs a bitch.  he was glitching.  we can't glitch in your server you guys can't glitch in ours.

I have NEVER been on your so called "SERVER" and never will be you... BUT if you want to use what I did to YOU on my clan mates, thats bullshit.

Let me make something clear to you Jason. When I kicked you for glitching you were doing it for 20 fucking minutes and people were leaving the server. And I kicked you after I asked you 3+ times to stop, but NO you wanted it your way, so fucking right I kicked your cocky ass.

So just go back to your little DOA server and stay there, oh and by the way get your fucktards and take them with you. All the DOA asshole do in the server is nothing but chat anyhow... Having them off of there will give more room to people that want to play and not use the server for a chat room.

By the way... If I see one more DOA member even THINK about glitching on our server (after what you said above) they will be playing somewhere else.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2005, 06:04:35 PM »

It was me and Diablo glitching when they kicked us from the [DOA] server.  And I was in that bocage game when Loaded kept warning Jason over and over and everyone was leaving...

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
[doa]
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2005, 06:46:42 PM »

Whatever loaded does im not going to say one word loaded is a big boy and is responsible so what he does I will back him up. " GET EM PAW PAW! "

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2005, 07:59:16 PM »

Well, you're all just throwing one big hissy fit about this.

...like HITLER

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2005, 10:41:51 PM »

Hahaha.  Well let's just all stop crying or whatever you want to call it, forget it, and stop posting in this thread.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 31 queries.