*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 25, 2024, 03:22:50 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: [doa]  (Read 11423 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2005, 08:50:53 AM »

Hey Rat-Man, if I'm ever in a game with you against [DOA], I'll try to help you out.  Sometimes they try to do that crap to me, 5 vs. 1.  Yesterday it was [DOA]'s:  Programmer, Blacksheep, Putz, and Spark.  Me and Cr+sshair were having to fend them off (and were doing a fine job at it).  Then RagingAlcy and Bonehead came in the game and it was over.  We beat them 8-0 on Bocage and 8-0 on Wake Island.  D'oh!

And Jason, I'm with you.  Its just a game and I don't take it seriously.  We don't live our lives for it, you just think we do, which is funny.  I've never talked much trash to you, and if so I'm just messing around.  But when you talk all your garbage to other people, how can you not expect them to talk back?  And when they do, you go crazy.  Anyhow, have another beer and keep playing kid.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2005, 09:15:55 AM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2005, 11:11:28 AM »

Poor Loaded, he didn't have the fun experience of going to the liquor store with his daddy to buy his first drink.  I feel so sorry for you Loaded, what kind of life did you live?!  

J/K Loaded, it wasn't your fault.

Loaded

[doa]
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2005, 11:19:33 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Missa
Poor Loaded, he didn't have the fun experience of going to the liquor store with his daddy to buy his first drink.  I feel so sorry for you Loaded, what kind of life did you live?!  

J/K Loaded, it wasn't your fault.

Yes I know it sucked going without daddy... He would had killed me for drinking IF he knew.

Missa

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2005, 11:32:51 AM »

He never caught you drunk?  Or did you just not go around him at those times?

Loaded

[doa]
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2005, 01:06:04 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Missa
He never caught you drunk?  Or did you just not go around him at those times?

Well I am sure there was some assuming here and there. We (friends) would mostly drink bottle Screwdrivers so the smell wasn’t really there and we didn’t get wasted. BUT one summer when I was 13 I got busted big time. I was at a friends HS graduation and I got wasted. I got home around 2am (1st problem), tried to walk upstairs (2nd problem), fell down the stairs (3rd problem). The house woke up and I talked like any fool 13 year old would (drunk and 13). Well long story short, I was grounded for the complete summer.

Lessen learned, hell ya… I found out it was better to NOT come home when drunk and just get in trouble for not coming home at all.

[DOA] Sparks

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2005, 01:41:13 PM »

i have been in many clans befor. i think doa is off to a good start soo far. as long as we dont boot people from our server for no good reason and make every 1 mad by doing stupid things. well, i think our server can be better tan mafias server. keep drinking people.

JASON

[doa]
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2005, 01:47:29 PM »

yea well maby to your family it was a big thing but after you've been to jail 5 times, been arrested ummm i don't know 8-9 times, been to a foster home for 3 months, and been on the run for 5 months living friend to friend and robing houses just for a lil money in your pocket, i don't think drinking would be a big deal.

Beetlejuice, when i say u guys or everyone i don't really mean everyone, just that some of ya take it a lil to seriously like cr came to are server and kept going on about were recruiting people wrong and blah blah blah  we kept telling him that we don't care but he couldnt get that though his head.  are clan is just to have fun, all we ask is to have e-mail and get quickmatch and to just have fun nothing else.

Loaded

[doa]
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2005, 01:53:25 PM »

Quote from: JASON
yea well maby to your family it was a big thing but after you've been to jail 5 times, been arrested ummm i don't know 8-9 times, been to a foster home for 3 months, and been on the run for 5 months living friend to friend and robing houses just for a lil money in your pocket, i don't think drinking would be a big deal.

You are right it was a big deal and all people grow up in a different way in one way or another. Still to this day I have NEVER been in jail, maybe because my parents didn't let me always do what I wanted. Don't get me wrong I was "kind of" a bad kid growing up, I just NEVER got busted doing anything wrong (when it came to going to jail for it anyhow).

phil

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2005, 02:06:17 PM »

lmao at el diablo hes the shittest mafia ive ever played against. him and beetlejuice were trying 2 glitch but i kept killin them wid my sniper rifle he then said he would ban me if i never stoped owning them

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
[doa]
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2005, 03:24:55 PM »

Your all fuckin funny you know that? Jason all I have to say to you is daddy didnt beat you enough and you should do society a favor and commit suicide save us the trouble and expense of keeping you up in prison since that is where you seem to be headed.

If I took the game like life as you keep saying which to me your the cocksucker that is then I would ban your worthless ass from my servers in an instant because I dont really like you and never have just be thankfull I know your a fucking piece of shit and one day some other scum bum mother fucker like you will most likley end your life and someone will end his etc etc its the process of garbage cleaning garbage.

Loaded you learned at 13 to avoid mommy and daddy lol so that is why you got smart and stayed out or never came home :D I never got busted because I have a nice deep woods treehouse I went to and got drunk,stoned :) that was the life it hade power and a tv heater for winter and a nintendo we was good as gold rofl.

Sparks you just keep this in mind its my server and I will boot,ban your ass as I please if you dont like it dont play on it you talk your shit I dont waste my time to talk it back I just boot and go on fighting with kids doesn't make my day go by any faster and I hope any other mafia that has admin will do the same.

Loaded

[doa]
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2005, 04:18:28 PM »

I'll tell you what Bone about the so called "Clans" that are on server 1.61... If they DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP, I am going to leave that server or they are. DOA and that other clan are just fucking up game play for ME and the public (all they do is word fight on chat). I am starting to look into BF code and see if there is a way to BLOCK out chat. I have about had it!!!

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2005, 04:19:50 PM »

LISTEN UP NEWBLETS! YOU WOULDNT KNOW HALF THESE GLITCHES ON THE GAME IF IT WASNT FOR MAFIA.  YOU NUB ASSES GET PWNED SO YOU GET SOOO FRUSTRATED THAT YOU HAVE TO WATCH MAFIA. I WAS THE ONE WHO ACTUALLY DISCOVERED THAT PWNING GLITCH.  AND DONT FUCKING TRY TO GET IN THERE AGAIN, YOULL EITHER GET KICKED BY ONE OF OUR MANY ADMINS OR ILL DO IT MANUALLY BCAUSE I AM LEET AND KNO HOW TO GET NEWBLETS OUT.

ur little nub asses think its great to just leech off our servers and act likes its yours.  Keep it up, and we'll feed you to loaded.

[DOA] Programmer_One

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2005, 07:14:58 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Hey Rat-Man, if I'm ever in a game with you against [DOA], I'll try to help you out.  Sometimes they try to do that crap to me, 5 vs. 1.  Yesterday it was [DOA]'s:  Programmer, Blacksheep, Putz, and Spark.  Me and Cr+sshair were having to fend them off (and were doing a fine job at it).  Then RagingAlcy and Bonehead came in the game and it was over.  We beat them 8-0 on Bocage and 8-0 on Wake Island.  D'oh!

Oh please. Don't make me bust out the server logs and show you that that actually never happened. (At least not playing against me). I would have mopped the floor with you.

Quote from: *MAFIA* xXel_diabloXx
LISTEN UP NEWBLETS! YOU WOULDNT KNOW HALF THESE GLITCHES ON THE GAME IF IT WASNT FOR MAFIA.  YOU NUB ASSES GET PWNED SO YOU GET SOOO FRUSTRATED THAT YOU HAVE TO WATCH MAFIA. I WAS THE ONE WHO ACTUALLY DISCOVERED THAT PWNING GLITCH.  AND DONT FUCKING TRY TO GET IN THERE AGAIN, YOULL EITHER GET KICKED BY ONE OF OUR MANY ADMINS OR ILL DO IT MANUALLY BCAUSE I AM LEET AND KNO HOW TO GET NEWBLETS OUT.

ur little nub asses think its great to just leech off our servers and act likes its yours.  Keep it up, and we'll feed you to loaded.

YOU ARE INCORRECT. IT WAS I THAT DISCOVERED THE PWNING GLITCH. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, YOU CAN CHECK WITH THE U.S PATENT OFFICE BY VISITING THE FOLLOWING LINK: http://www.redcoat.net/pics/tubgirl.jpg

THIS EVIDENCE IS SIMPLY IRREFUTABLE.

I edited your post, no reason for one right after the other... *MAFIA* Loaded

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2005, 07:34:23 PM »

That is some really good evidence, and yes.  I like that patent.  That wouldn't be you by any chance would it?:?::D

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
[doa]
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2005, 10:31:53 PM »

Go ahead and bust out the logs then.  You're right, I did make a mistake.  After we beat you 8-0, you left the server.  But then two more of you came in and we won again.  I know for sure you were in one of those games.  Sorry if you weren't in the other.  All [DOA]s seem the same to me.  Then today on El Alamein (you weren't there), [DOA] got pwned again.  When are you going to challenge us in this section - http://www.mafiaowns.com/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18  
I'm done posting with you guys, this is getting gay.  Anyway, let's see those logs...
« Last Edit: March 28, 2005, 10:48:27 PM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 32 queries.