Forum > General

The State of *MAFIA*, and the Future

<< < (2/10) > >>

*MAFIA* TheCp:
It's been a while indeed, thanks for the email! I quit gaming on the computer i moved to the ps4.
Maybe cod ww2/battlefront 2 can bring some new life in to *MAFIA*?
I will follow *MAFIA* where ever we go.

X

Chris

*MAFIA* Hellraiser:
I'm about to get into that Player unknown battleground just have to upgrade my current pic a bit. Anyone else play hit me up on my email. Bfhellraiser@yahoo.com. They are supposed to come out with a modding kit.

*MAFIA* Manowar:
Discord is perfect.

If you need to find me Check on Ark Survival Evolved server : NA-PVE-Official-TheCenter60.

Tribe is Manowar in the Jungle North (approx 40 - 70 on the map). We are expanding the base fast and will accept new tribe members we trust.

*MAFIA* Scooby:
I wish Bonehead was here to guide us through this difficult decision. I know he's leading our troops in Afghanistan as a Senior Master Sniper, but he needs to be leading this clan.

Just kidding. I would say it's good idea to shut this down if it's costing unnecessary money. I've been out of the video game scene for several years now due to a busy work schedule. The last Battlefield game I played was BF3. When I did have some free time a couple months ago, I played singleplayer games such as Cities Skylines.

I'm sure many of you are in the same situation with a busy work/life schedule. It's been a good run and I have tons of memories from Mafia over a period of a decade. I think the majority of people have moved on with other things in life and/or are involved in other games which have its own communities. If Beatle and Balth want to keep supplying the funds just so that this website stays alive, I obviously don't mind that. However, I'm sure there are ways we could just archive everything and have it stored somewhere for free, without continuing to use it.

If people do want to keep it alive, I would recommend doing a complete overhaul of the site and bring everything to modern day styles and standards. But this is only worth it if people can decide on a few games and recruit people for the clan. Anyways, just my thoughts. I will try to pop into Ventrilo sometime in November.

HaVoK:
I still pop on every now and then to see how much has changed (or hasn't).  If you are just looking for a means to stay in touch, why not create a private Facebook group or something of the like?  Try to find some of the old geezers and get them to join back or contact through email.

This group lasted way longer than any that I can think of.  Congrats!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version