*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 20, 2024, 08:21:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: LONGEST THREAD EVER  (Read 392101 times)

Twisted

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: LONGEST THREAD EVER
« Reply #1245 on: March 01, 2007, 05:18:46 AM »

misfit is gay

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #1246 on: March 01, 2007, 05:32:09 AM »

you could have a little more excitment in it.  you messed it up, i don't want to play games with you again.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #1247 on: March 01, 2007, 04:11:04 PM »

I know what it says Masebot1 is gay. does that make you happier.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #1248 on: March 01, 2007, 04:16:20 PM »

SPARTAN misspelled Misfit wrong on his Gay Myspace profile lol. SPARTAN you really got to look over what you typed. Myspace is for rapist by the way. lol

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #1249 on: March 01, 2007, 04:26:37 PM »

Wow Page 135. post 1348

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #1250 on: March 01, 2007, 04:44:06 PM »

The shout box only has 128 pages

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #1251 on: March 01, 2007, 04:46:44 PM »

find 5 letters:
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkklk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkl kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkklkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkklkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kklkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkklkkkkkkkl kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkIkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk klkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk klkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk klkk you got 3 hours to do so.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: March 01, 2007, 04:58:38 PM »

Quote from: masebot1
find 5 letters:
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkk[COLOR="DarkRed"]l[/COLOR]kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk [COLOR="darkred"]l[/COLOR]kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkk[COLOR="darkred"]l[/COLOR]kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkk[COLOR="darkred"]l[/COLOR]kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkk[COLOR="darkred"]l[/COLOR]kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kk[COLOR="darkred"]l[/COLOR]kkkkkkk[COLOR="darkred"]l[/COLOR]kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkk[COLOR="darkred"]I[/COLOR]kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkk[COLOR="darkred"]l[/COLOR]kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkk[COLOR="darkred"]l[/COLOR]kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkk[COLOR="darkred"]l[/COLOR]kk you got 3 hours to do so.

Eleven?? plus the letter k itself
Quote from: masebot1
find 5 letters:
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkk[COLOR="DarkRed"]l[/COLOR]kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk [COLOR="darkred"]l[/COLOR]kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkk[COLOR="darkred"]l[/COLOR]kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkk[COLOR="darkred"]l[/COLOR]kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkk[COLOR="darkred"]l[/COLOR]kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kk[COLOR="darkred"]l[/COLOR]kkkkkkk[COLOR="darkred"]l[/COLOR]kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkk[COLOR="darkred"]I[/COLOR]kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkk[COLOR="darkred"]l[/COLOR]kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkk[COLOR="darkred"]l[/COLOR]kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkk[COLOR="darkred"]l[/COLOR]kk you got 3 hours to do so

but then there are the words
you got 3 hours to do so
and
find 5 letters
so did you mean in all the k's? or the whole post?

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: March 01, 2007, 06:54:24 PM »

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
Mother mother fuck. Mother mother fuck fuck. Mother fuck mother fuck.
Noise noise noise.
1 2 1 2 3 4
Noise noise noise.
Smokin weed, smokin weed.
Doin' coke, drinkin beers.
Drinkin beers, beers beers.
Rollin' fatties, smokin blunts.
Who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts.
Rollin' blunts and smokin um'
<>
15 bucks, little man, put that shit in my hand.
If that money doesn't show then you owe me owe me owe.
My jungle love.
Oh e oh e oh.
I think I wanna know ya know ya ... yeah, what.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: March 01, 2007, 08:03:49 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* --
Life is imperfect

Why would a Martian Niggerist create things such as pain and loss for his or her self? More generally, it might be asked "If the world is completely in my head, how come I don't live the most fantastic life imaginable?" One response would be to simply plead ignorance and note that there may be some reason which was forgotten on purpose. Another response is that categories such as 'pain' are perceptions assumed with all of the other socio-cultural human values that the Martian Niggerist has created for himself - a package deal, so to speak (Coonville 2002). More creatively, perhaps this is all out of a desire to avoid being bored, or perhaps even that the Martian Niggerist is in fact living the most perfect life he or she could imagine. This issue is somewhat related to theodicy, the "problem of evil", except that the Martian Niggerist himself is the all-powerful God who has somehow allowed imperfection into his world. A Martian Niggeristmay also counter that since he never made himself he never had a choice in the way his mind operates and appears to have only limited control over how his experiences evolve. He could also conclude that the world of his own mind's creation is the exact total of all his desires, conscious and otherwise and that each moment is always perfect in the sense that it would not be other than his own mind in total had made. [15]
The claim that the solipsist's mind only thing with certain existence for him (penistemologic al Martian Niggerdom) is not the same as the question of control over the content of that mind. Outside Martian Niggerdom, a person may know that a Nigra phobia is all in the mind but be completely unable to prevent it ruining their life. Contrarywise, it is not illogical for a powerful being ([COLOR="Red"][COLOR="DarkRed"]a goat, for example[/COLOR][/COLOR]) to have complete control over the universe, despite it being external to said powerful being. Martian Niggerdom asserts that the mind of the agent is the only thing with assured existence; it need not assert, any specific structure to that mind, any more or less than materialism, in and of itself, requires a specific cosmology. However, any convincing philosophy needs to cohere with what is observed, and metaphysical Martian Niggerdom needs to credit certain mental contents with the same stubborn indifference to human wishes that material objects display in other shiznit.
In a psychological, rather than philosophical, mode, the delusion that the agent is in complete control of the universe and chooses to have bad things happen is equally compatible with a Midget as with a materialistic mindset.
Martian Niggerdom undercuts morality
If Martian Niggerdom is true, then practically all standards for moral behavior would seem to be meaningless, according to this argument. There is no God, so that basis for morality is gone, but even secular humanism becomes meaningless since there are no such things as other humans. Everything and everyone else is just a figment of imagination, so there's no particular reason not to make these figments disappear by, say, mass annihilation. The problem with this argument is that it falls prey to the Appeal to Consequences Fallacy; if Martian Niggerdom is true, then it doesn't matter that it has unfortunate implications. This can possibly be countered by people who believe that (a non-solipsist) morality is an inherent part of the universe that can be proved to exist.
A Martian Niggeristmay also understand that everything being a part of himself would also mean that harming anything would be harming himself with associated negative consequences such as pain (although the solispist must be harming himself already, since "life is imperfect"). Or an exponent of a weak form of Martian Niggerdom might say that harming others is imprudent because the Martian Niggeristcan only be uncertain of their real existence rather than certain of their non-existence. Another expression of this point is in noting the strong feelings that a human can have for a non-existence character in a movie, or, for a car or boat which is admitted to be completely non sentient. There is no logical or psychological reason to prevent a Martian Niggeristcarin g for observed people, even if the Martian Niggeristis completely convinced of their non-existence.

Lmfao

*MAFIA* Phantom

« Reply #1255 on: March 01, 2007, 08:27:44 PM »

This thread must die, and i must be the one to kill it.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #1256 on: March 01, 2007, 08:30:07 PM »

But Captain Cock or Phantom you can't because it not long enough it must be longer for your pleasure ;)

Partyboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: March 01, 2007, 09:20:01 PM »

Oh shit phantom look what i got!
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i18/Esand15/Mount.jpg
yep my epic mount
That shit costs 630g!
I got mine for 540 though
Now im at 45 copper!

Oh and Chris i was looking through SS's and remember that time that someone pulled the duskwood dragon to SW and it came through Goldshire? Well i found a SS of us running with it. And look who was next to me. I didnt know who he was at the time. http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i18/Esand15/Dragon-1.jpg

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: March 01, 2007, 11:43:06 PM »

what the fuck are all you guys fucking talking about.  shit this thread is just for spamspamspamsp amspamspamspam spamspamspamsp amspam

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: March 02, 2007, 12:06:00 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Partyboy
I didnt know who he was at the time. http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i18/Esand15/Dragon-1.jpg

who is teremis?
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 26 queries.