*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 14, 2024, 09:49:03 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: ladies...  (Read 10310 times)

*MAFIA* Milky Way

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2006, 11:10:11 PM »

beetle answer this question for me... if you told DOA to fuck off when the they first asked you to help them would any of this be happening right now?? no matter what your answer is i will not post in this thread again i promise

ICEMAN

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2006, 11:10:25 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Hahaha, wow ICEMAN, tell us how you really feel...  Anyway, I am a very patient person, and I am a very calm person, and I am going to continue to try to be so.

I can be too... but I just read all of Aristotle's On The Heavens and I'm heated, haha.  ESPECIALLY with the Illusion thread man, you freaked me the fuck out!!! hahaha, i got owned.

Milky, it's not just this, but you're constantly posting in CAPS LOCK AND YELLING AT PEOPLE IN standard threads, for no reason.
i'm joining doa;)

Lightning

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
ladies...
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2006, 11:47:50 PM »

Ok now its my turn to post my feelings.

1. Everyone needs to calm down.

2. I think Bonehead has made it very clear that as long as MAFIA is not being represented then do what you want.  I also think this includes anything that MAFIA owns or has representation ie server, vent, forums or posts in other forums or other ventrillos or game servers with MAFIA tags.  

3. If DOA has a problem with a member then they need to be adult enough to deal with that person.  I personally will never give them the satisfaction of banning me because I currently will not go to anything that they represent.  It seems very childish for DOA to connect all of MAFIA's members to one individual.  If I did that in my job I would be without a job or working the rest of my life for someone after they sewed me.  

4. I am truly sorry that DOA has a hard time recognizing the fact that one or two people are causing the problems.  They need to suck it up and deal with those individuals on an individual basis.  I know that there are certin members of DOA that I can't stand.  Others I don't have a problem with.  For me it is very easy to seperate the two.

5.  Some members may take this personally but be logical all.  It really is only a game.  And if DOA members are truly your friends then a post by someone that isn't their friend shouldn't effect your friendship!  

6. I have spoken with Blacksheep on a few occasions and he really has shown the ability to have a closed mind and ignore intillectual conversation for the sake of creating problems.  

7. This thread needs to be closed because all it is doing is dividing the members of this caln over an issue that really isnt a big deal.  If we divide ourselves over a small issue like this than DOA has won the war.

Bye the way don't let DOA scare you by making threats that they are going to sue you or take away you God given rights.  Peace

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
ladies...
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2006, 12:38:42 AM »

WOW! this really blew up since my last visit, I am going to say what is going to happen, and what is going to go on, then, I am going to close this thread.

Thia is the last time I will say this and all you listen good.

I am/will not ban or do anything to anyone in mafia for doing anything in their personal time on their internet that does not include mafia.

And this means if you cause problems for mafia in a way that we all have to deal with you're shit. That does not mean if someone wants to make it their problem but if it includes mafia as a whole not the personal intentions of a few members.

Anyone that goes behind my back and makes up shit to suit their wants/needs no matter the reason is gone I will not put up with it! if you want to address something post it in the admin section and let mafia management work out a sulotion that will benefit all of mafia not just a few.

If you have something personal to say/argue with another member USE PM'S doing it in post causes drama and may cause you to be removed from mafia.

You will respect other members no matter the problem if you can not you will go bye bye I do not, will not, allow drama you keep causing it you will go.

Mafia will in no way try to tell people what to do with their life or what to do on the internet mafia will only control what goes on with/in mafia controlled servers and resources.

And in my closing you all are causing drama (the ones fighting) It is good to post you're thoughts and opinions I want you to but not when you fight about it if you are going to fight take it to private means like pms aim etc

This is the end of this matter I do not want to see this shit stired up on mafias servers again if I do action will be taken.

Get along everyone that is all I want...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 02:03:12 PM by *MAFIA* Beatlejuice »

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 28 queries.