*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 27, 2024, 08:50:34 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: gots an idea  (Read 3415 times)

Delta Lucas

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
gots an idea
« on: April 03, 2005, 07:19:24 AM »

ok well first off, we all no u cheat. coz like who doesnt anymore. but [DOA] dont have anything against cheaters or glitches, just makes the game more interesting. now that, that is said. i was thinking, since everyone turns into a pussy and backs out of challenges with u, how bout [DOA] and mafia have a game. not on the mafia servers, we can use the [DOA] cheating and glitching is aloud. and 5vs5 (top 5 players). ill talk to my leaders. but i dont think they will mind. since i am one of there top members, and i will give anyone of u a good go for ur money. cept in planes coz i suck at that. and loaded always shoots me down. but yeah ill talk to programmer 1 and steve and c wat we can do ok.

my emails cadud2000@hotmail.com if u want to get back to me

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
gots an idea
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2005, 10:22:25 AM »

Why did you challenge us when you know we already got a challenge going?  Are you on drugs?  Like Elliot said, drugs are bad and don't do them.

[) ! A B L 0

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
gots an idea
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2005, 10:55:09 AM »

hey you little bitch why wont you play on mafia server?

you're scared :mafiacar

*MAFIA* Vanilla

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
gots an idea
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2005, 10:55:33 AM »

ya i know you come into our server and basically challenge us every time and what always happens. wait i'll tell you you guys die. everytime nothing different. but i will agree you can beat me and beetle when you have like 6 people only going after us. kinda also funny when you will go out of your way just to kill us. so your challenge is gay and shut up.
[

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
gots an idea
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2005, 11:17:55 AM »

Quote from: '[DOA
Arch Angel'] i was thinking, since everyone turns into a pussy and backs out of challenges with u, how bout [DOA] and mafia have a game. not on the mafia servers, we can use the [DOA]

You are contradicting yourself.  Everyone turns into a pussy and backs out, yet you won't play on our server?  How about this - wait until our scrimmage with [SWG] is over, then we'll set up a date and a time.  And how about we play BOTH servers.  We'll come on yours and play two maps, then you come on ours and play two maps.  And it'll need to be more than 5 vs 5.  How about 12 vs 12? Sound good?  Run that buy your leaders.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2005, 12:11:38 PM by *MAFIA* Beetlejuice »

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
gots an idea
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2005, 02:05:54 PM »

12v12? more like 12vs20  12 of us vs 20 of them :D paw paw can handle 10 own his own paw paw rocks!

Delta Lucas

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
gots an idea
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2005, 07:52:34 PM »

well since i have pwned many of ur members, then i bet i can handle at least paw paw. i really want to play him now. and i didnt no we had a challenge setup, coz i havent kept up to date while i was making all our patches

Loaded

gots an idea
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2005, 09:32:52 PM »

I will only be in a plane and you would not own me, trust me.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 31 queries.