*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 07:47:49 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Ownage on FOXES  (Read 21309 times)

End

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Ownage on FOXES
« on: November 07, 2008, 10:42:07 AM »

This is after I was kicked from the server, because I wouldn't join the clan. They like to do this thing to me, where everytime I come in, I get pressured to join the clan, and if I don't join, I get kicked for some bullshit reason. But whatever, I still own them all, that's all that matters.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 10:53:40 AM by End »

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
Re: Ownage on FOXES
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 11:01:37 AM »

This is after I was kicked from the server, because I wouldn't join the clan. They like to do this thing to me, where everytime I come in, I get pressured to join the clan, and if I don't join, I get kicked for some bullshit reason. But whatever, I still own them all, that's all that matters.

Wowza ..... good score buddy , you got kicked today ??
I think i saw you get kicked last night 2 !!!
Bet it was your mouth that got u in touble ( fuck this , fuck that ).
Hahahahahahaha ha ........... i miss glitching   ::)  & cussing  ::) !!!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 11:57:35 AM by *MAFIA* Hawaii-50 »

SneakShot

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 11:14:38 AM »

Nice score camper :laugh:

Zell

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 11:43:04 AM »

Well Done!  ;)

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2008, 12:47:34 PM »

Strong work there End.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2008, 06:09:55 PM »

Good stuff end.

I managed to own the main Fox's heads again today by myself lol. Not a massive score but meh 4 fighters on your ass at all times *MAFIA* won that's what counts.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z44/Dune79wooo/DuneVfoxs.jpg

End

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2008, 06:28:33 PM »

*MAFIA* always wins, even if you lose.

But yeah, FOXES server gets a bit boring after a while simply because there are little to no good players on besides myself.

So that's why I get a bit excited when a *MAFIA* hops on with me, makes it a bit more fun. Other than that, I rape that entire server, all day, everyday. :D

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2008, 09:19:22 PM »

But yeah, FOXES server gets a bit boring after a while simply because there are little to no good players on besides myself.

So that's why I get a bit excited when a *MAFIA* hops on with me, makes it a bit more fun. Other than that, I rape that entire server, all day, everyday. :D

Yup ..... he kick's ASS !!!

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2008, 01:01:34 AM »

If you arent happy, I can Bann you as that you cant say it's boring, and There are many players who are good. I don't want start a problems with you. We saw you always have beeing angry as "Fail" etc .. So Take care.

anyKey

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2008, 05:51:57 AM »

OMG 17 suicides?! You really suck...  ;)

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2008, 08:13:34 AM »

End, Ricardo is correct in one way. I've played many times against you and everytime someone kills you, you keep saying "FAIL."  If you want people to stop making fun of you or hate you, you should probably stop saying that, seeing as how your score is generally lower than the person who killed you.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2008, 08:51:47 AM »

If I kill Cheero 2x in a row, spawns, sits there, translates "are you targeting me Loaded".

LOL can't use a different name on that server I swear they have everyone's IP and key hash written down and check everyone. I even have used other keys hashes and they still know it is me. Just try it, get a good score going and I bet they will say who you really are in minutes.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2008, 08:59:33 AM »

If you arent happy, I can Bann you as that you cant say it's boring, and There are many players who are good. I don't want start a problems with you. We saw you always have beeing angry as "Fail" etc .. So Take care.

Ricardo, Banning somebody because they state the truth about your site on a different forum is absolute Admin abuse and quit frankly it shows your immaturity and insecurity.  This is the main reason nobody has any respect for you here and in your own clan, Yes I have talk to your fellow members and many have stated this.  The only reason they pretend to like you is they want to advance in your clan.  This is all fact, I am not fabricating any of this up.  Your actions are more like a 10 year old spoiled brat. Stop acting like a silver spoon baby and grow up.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 10:59:22 AM by *MAFIA* Manowar »

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2008, 09:43:40 AM »

End, Ricardo is correct in one way. I've played many times against you and everytime someone kills you, you keep saying "FAIL."  If you want people to stop making fun of you or hate you, you should probably stop saying that, seeing as how your score is generally lower than the person who killed you.

Yup .... he seems 2 like that word !!
You sound like a kid when you say that the whole game !!!

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2008, 09:56:29 AM »

Ricardo, Banning somebody because they state the truth about your site on a different forum is absolute Admin abuse and quit frankly the shows your immaturity and insecurity.  This is the main reason nobody has any respect for you here and in your own clan, Yes I have talk to your fellow members and many have stated this.  The only reason they pretend to like you is they want to advance in your clan.  This is all fact, I am not fabricating any of this up.  Your actions are more like a 10 year old spoiled brat. Stop acting like a silver spoon baby and grow up.

Listen 2 Manowar Ricardo ..... got 2 get off that power trip !!
Don't get mad & kick or ban ......... GET EVEN !!! I've been Admin
on many servers , you can never let the POWER get 2 your head .
That's only if you want 2 become a good Admin & earn the respect of
player's that come on your server !!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 10:52:06 AM by *MAFIA* Hawaii-50 »

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 32 queries.