*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 27, 2024, 07:48:55 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: FOXES admin abuse  (Read 11220 times)

End

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« on: November 11, 2008, 02:21:27 PM »

Rofl. Cheero just banned me because he "doesn't appreciate me".

He was spawn raping me for about 10 minutes and I just told him that it was sad, the fact that if you kill him twice in a row, he boots you for "dogging" him or some shit. But he kills me 30 times in a row, and when I told him that he needs to start following his own rules, he bans me.

Oh well, I still rape that whole clan, and he knows it. xD

Jellybean

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 02:29:43 PM »

He banned me too because he called you pretentious and I called him on camping you. Rofl, he's such a tool.

Zell

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 02:30:16 PM »

xD OMFG...

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 06:05:39 PM »

He banned me too because he called you pretentious and I called him on camping you. Rofl, he's such a tool.
Looks like Foxes is not only a boot camp for learning rookies to be owned but also basic training for admins.

Foxes Admin = Fail

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 05:09:35 AM »

Apparently they piss off alot of people with their admin abuse.  I mean, they can't even keep a site up.  LOL.

Cheero

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 07:47:29 AM »

Dear Hellraiser,
That's confirm what I am always thinking of you and tell you !
No necessary to send me again PM to unban you .
You can shake hands with M. "Fail " as known as the "liar"...
Anyway, If you approuve this hacking, you are at same level of intelligence.
Piss of ? Dont take your case for a generality...

To setup a forum takes time and Ricardo pass a long time to do but maybe you dont know what that means :Work.

So, I take the opportunity you offers to me today in showing to everybody our forum hacked by sending a message to this or these men.
This stupidity consisting in hacking our forum for the third time cause a lot of trouble not only to me or Ricardo but to all members even for the members of Mafia who do sometimes beautiful work on it. It's a totally unrespect.

But we aren't dejected, we will setup a new one ( with more security ! ) most beautiful and it will confirm the popularity we had taken in 4 months on BF1942 Game....

As Manowar said admin = fail but not all the time !
Just remember the 2 first players promoted admins are americans. They are young and do well their job...
Now, we'll gone to choose more strongly the players who want to join us on FOXES server....

End

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 08:57:06 AM »

To be honest, there MAY BE 1-2 good players in FOXES. Other than that, from what I can tell the whole lot of them are just a bunch of noobs.

But eh, whatever.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2008, 09:46:11 AM »

Dear Hellraiser,
That's confirm what I am always thinking of you and tell you !
No necessary to send me again PM to unban you .
You can shake hands with M. "Fail " as known as the "liar"...
Anyway, If you approuve this hacking, you are at same level of intelligence.
Piss of ? Dont take your case for a generality...

To setup a forum takes time and Ricardo pass a long time to do but maybe you dont know what that means :Work.

So, I take the opportunity you offers to me today in showing to everybody our forum hacked by sending a message to this or these men.
This stupidity consisting in hacking our forum for the third time cause a lot of trouble not only to me or Ricardo but to all members even for the members of Mafia who do sometimes beautiful work on it. It's a totally unrespect.

But we aren't dejected, we will setup a new one ( with more security ! ) most beautiful and it will confirm the popularity we had taken in 4 months on BF1942 Game....

Just remember the 2 first players promoted admins are americans. They are young and do well their job...
Now, we'll gone to choose more strongly the players who want to join us on FOXES server....

I honestly have no idea what you are saying.  If you are saying it is me who hacked your sites, you are wrong.  I have no idea on how to do that type of stuff.  I just spam threads, post bullshit and play games.  However I would like to thank you for the compliment.  As far as me apologizing, yes I have.  I liked playing on your server and at no time was I ever negative to anyone while playing it.  I obeyed your rules, but you still banned me for something that was a joke all the time.  I really don't care, because I have changed my IP and play on your server every day.  Good luck trying to figure out who I am.  To go along with what End said, yes there are a few good players in Foxes.  Mainly, Waffleboy, Easycompany, and maybe one or two others.  Cheero and Ricardo are porbably in the top 10, but by far the best.  Anyway, Cheero and Ricardo, I will be on your server in a bit.  Hell I maybe on there right after I post this.  Just make sure you know who joins your clan.  I maybe one of them that is already in.  Makes you think, huh. 

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2008, 09:52:32 AM »

Cheero, Definition of admin abuse is when you kick somebody because they are good and no disruptive. You make it personal.  My player was temporally banned\kicked last night for killing some fox player twice.  Not sure who kicked my player but is was my cousin playing on my PC and not me so I didn't see it.  I was told he was kicked for not answering in chat.  I don't feel it is an obligation to answer right away, especially if we are flying a plane.  What I call admin abuse is if we do kill a fox player more then twice we get kicked, not because there is an overwhelming number of other players who vote him off.  Show some maturity and restraint.  Next time before you kick somebody why don't you run a pole first to see if player to be kicked is annoying all the players and not just you.  That is what I mean about admin abuse, you kick because it bugs personally but nobody else. You will notice there is no cursing, threats or inflammatory accusations in this post.  I am not trying to start a flame war.  I am attempting to communicate to you in a mature manner, I hope my message is received and interpreted the same.

P.S. Once these values of maturity and fairness have been learned and mastered please guide and teach them to Ricardo as he will most definitely need them as he grows to be a man in the future.

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2008, 10:15:35 AM »

Cheero, Definition of admin abuse is when you kick somebody because they are good and no disruptive. You make it personal.  My player was temporally banned\kicked last night for killing some fox player twice.  Not sure who kicked my player but is was my cousin playing on my PC and not me so I didn't see it.  I was told he was kicked for not answering in chat.  I don't feel it is an obligation to answer right away, especially if we are flying a plane.  What I call admin abuse is if we do kill a fox player more then twice we get kicked, not because there is an overwhelming number of other players who vote him off.  Show some maturity and restraint.  Next time before you kick somebody why don't you run a pole first to see if player to be kicked is annoying all the players and not just you.  That is what I mean about admin abuse, you kick because it bugs personally but nobody else. You will notice there is no cursing, threats or inflammatory accusations in this post.  I am not trying to start a flame war.  I am attempting to communicate to you in a mature manner, I hope my message is received and interpreted the same.

P.S. Once these values of maturity and fairness have been learned and mastered please guide and teach them to Ricardo as he will most definitely need them as he grows to be a man in the future.

I kill Cheero & Ricardo all the time ...... don't see me getting banned or kicked  ::)
Got 2 be something else , i get along with all Foxes members !! And it's only a
freaken game ....... have fun & kill kill kill  ;D

P.S .... and they kill me alot 2  :'(

End

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2008, 10:18:41 AM »

I believe they just hold a grudge against a certain few, not everyone in general. And like Hawaii said, he kills them all the time, yet they don't kick or ban him, simply because THEY like him. It's all about what they like in the end.

Like Man said, they like to kick or ban because THEY don't like you, not because you're disrupting the server. I don't know, I just think they need to take a step back and see how immature and childish they are being.

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2008, 10:51:04 AM »

I believe they just hold a grudge against a certain few, not everyone in general. And like Hawaii said, he kills them all the time, yet they don't kick or ban him, simply because THEY like him. It's all about what they like in the end.

Like Man said, they like to kick or ban because THEY don't like you, not because you're disrupting the server. I don't know, I just think they need to take a step back and see how immature and childish they are being.

I feel loved  :-*

Cheero

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2008, 10:59:45 AM »

Thks for your long answer Manowar but I never ask you make me a lesson about a definition of admin abuse or how to drive my boy! You talk things you don't know, only returns by some players and Mafia members....Man y players can confirm I'm not like that and I will not to be. That engage only myself...But I'm sorry to see in yours answers, there no any compassion for what happen to us....It happens also to Mafia forum some years ago if I remember ( ask to Bonehead ).
Yesterday, I would like to talk to you and ask you why you write that on forum... Some players and me don't understand your silence...I'm not suppose to know there an other player under your name..Easy can confirm. My boy say to me you were a good guy a little younger than me, that the reason I want to talk to you.... Mafia hasn't server yet, I know and it's not a problem for me to welcome the Mafia players...Even if it is not under their name, some come to play and I havent any trouble with them...Just follow our rules and for some it's no really evident !!!
I'm not interesting like you to begin a flame war, life is too short ..and I really dont care what some can think ! 
My target when I rent this server, is to create something different with protection to all players especially to weak players. Everybody has chance, I don't look specially for strong players..One day, on player from Mafia clan said: "I' like to play on this server coz easy kills..." I dont agree, it's not my philosophy.
Take a look on what happens actually on some servers, people stop to go, why? Only some elite players are there...
Have his own server is a passion, it's not really expensive and everybody can have one !
You'll be welcome Manowar on my server!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 01:03:47 PM by Cheero »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2008, 11:14:41 AM »

Thks for your long answser Manowar but I never ask you make me a lesson about a definition of admin abuse or how to drive my boy! You talk things you don't know, only returns by some players and Mafia members....Man y players can confirm I'm not like that and I will not to be. That engage only myself...But I'm sorry to see in yours answers, there no any compassion for what happen to us....It happens also to Mafia forum some years ago if I remember ( ask to Bonehead ).
Yesterday, I would like to talk to you and ask you why you write that on forum... Some players and me don't understand your silence...I'm not suppose to know there an other player under your name..Easy can confirm. My boy say to me you were a good guy a little younger than me, that the reason I want to talk to you.... Mafia hasn't server yet, I know and it's not a problem for me to welcome the Mafia players...Even if it is not under their name, some come to play and I havent any trouble with them...Just follow our rules and for some it's no really evident !!!
I'm not interesting like you to begin a flame war, life is too short ..and I really dont care what some can think ! 
My target when I rent this server, is to create something different with protection to all players especially to weak players. Everybody has chance, I don't look specially for strong players..One day, on player from Mafia clan said: "I' like to play on this server coz easy kills..." I dont agree, it's not my philosophy.
Take a look on what happens actually on some servers, people stop to go, why? Only some elite players are there...
Have his own server is a passion, it's not really expensive and everybody can have one !
You'll be welcome Manowar on my server!
  Well I noticed you didn't respond to me.  I want you to give me one instance that I was on your server and caused trouble.  I have noticed, as well as many others, that you guys check IP's and keyhashes of the good players.  I could understand it if they target just one or two people.  Once again, I respected your rules on your server under all my accounts, but yet I am still banned.  I never once started any crap.  The stuff between me and your son was just that, between us.  We have since made peace, so why can't you and I.  You say that you don't come here to flame, and I can see that.  We are all talking like adults here.  Like I have pmed you and Ricardo, I just want peace between us all.  You said it yourself, life is to short.   

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
FOXES admin abuse
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2008, 11:15:05 AM »

Your server's down Cheero  :confused:

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 31 queries.