*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• June 15, 2024, 03:45:19 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Blue Pigon Fails: Spam from Becoming a member of mafia.  (Read 8382 times)

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
Blue Pigon Fails: Spam from Becoming a member of mafia.
« on: March 17, 2009, 11:52:43 AM »

I just want u know , who MOD? who make Bunkers ? WHO MAKE FORUM? WHO ?

ITS ME !

Damm, This crying out for attention is absolutely selfish and what we have come to expect out of you my silver spoon feed child. This is not how to gain respect by demanding recognition for your work.  You are obviously crying out for attention and it's falling on deaf ears.  Let this non-modder giver you a little advise.  Move your private (insignificant) bunkers out of the playing field of the maps.  There is nothing more annoying then flying into an invisible bunker while on a strafing run.  Oops I stand corrected, having you in these forums is equally annoying.  But without you here I guess I wouldn't have a "Red Headed Stepchild" to pick on now would I?  It also shows your hypocrisy coming here to try and run some smack when you can't run it at your own forum.  On second thought you can't run any here as you lack the tools for smack talk.  It's awfully hard to win a war of wit's when your opponent doesn't have any ammunition but you already know that.  I'm guessing the reason you come here is your forums are absolutely boring. For your forums to become vanilla you would have to add the bean first.  You have no appeal there only nice tra la la crap.  It's as though you modeled your clan after Saved By The Bell and your Screech.  I'm Out, Rack Me! 
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 04:05:00 PM by *MAFIA* Manowar »

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: Becoming a member of mafia.
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 01:04:18 PM »

I just want u know , who MOD? who make Bunkers ? WHO MAKE FORUM? WHO ?

ITS ME !
  Well congratulation s.  I am proud of you.  However, you wouldn't have the clan you do, or the server you do, without your Daddy.  That is the only reason you are in the postion in Foxes that you are.  I am not trying to start a war with you, cause the only power you have is to ban me.  You need to stop acting like a spoiled brat, and when some one gives you constructive critisim, just accept it.  Don't ban them cause, you can.  That is showing that you can't handle the truth and you hide behind what little power in life you have.  Once again, don't take this as me putting you down, or insulting you.  It is the truth I speak.  Everyone knows it.   

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 01:29:18 PM »

Well congratulation s.  I am proud of you.  However, you wouldn't have the clan you do, or the server you do, without your Daddy.  That is the only reason you are in the postion in Foxes that you are.  I am not trying to start a war with you, cause the only power you have is to ban me.  You need to stop acting like a spoiled brat, and when some one gives you constructive critisim, just accept it.  Don't ban them cause, you can.  That is showing that you can't handle the truth and you hide behind what little power in life you have.  Once again, don't take this as me putting you down, or insulting you.  It is the truth I speak.  Everyone knows it.   

i don't asnwer you coz no war but I just want say , well how say that , i dont care xD

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 03:54:36 PM »

i don't asnwer you coz no war but I just want say , well how say that , i dont care xD

You do care as you did respond, you just have no game.
I recomend 1st you learn English, then learn how to smack talk.
Then you will be recieved as a peer and not a Peeon my smackless wonder.

I'm Out,  Hail and Kill Manowar  \m/(>.<)\m

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Blue Pigon Fails: Spam from Becoming a member of mafia.
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2009, 04:16:59 PM »

cheese taste like fish.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Blue Pigeon Fails: Spam from Becoming a member of mafia.
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2009, 05:24:47 PM »

Damm, This crying out for attention is absolutely selfish and what we have come to expect out of you my silver spoon feed child. This is not how to gain respect by demanding recognition for your work.  You are obviously crying out for attention and it's falling on deaf ears.  Let this non-modder giver you a little advise.  Move your private (insignificant) bunkers out of the playing field of the maps.  There is nothing more annoying then flying into an invisible bunker while on a strafing run.  Oops I stand corrected, having you in these forums is equally annoying.  But without you here I guess I wouldn't have a "Red Headed Stepchild" to pick on now would I?  It also shows your hypocrisy coming here to try and run some smack when you can't run it at your own forum.  On second thought you can't run any here as you lack the tools for smack talk.  It's awfully hard to win a war of wit's when your opponent doesn't have any ammunition but you already know that.  I'm guessing the reason you come here is your forums are absolutely boring. For your forums to become vanilla you would have to add the bean first.  You have no appeal there only nice tra la la crap.  It's as though you modeled your clan after Saved By The Bell and your Screech.  I'm Out, Rack Me! 
I think your words might be falling on death ears. The translator he bought at Toys 'R Us tends to malfunction after one sentence. Even when it works correctly judging on what I have to go by you could copy and paste your entire paragraph and it would just translate as "Manowar is noob rofl"  :D I'd give up before the frustration sends you to an early grave. He only hangs around here because of Beatles slightly unhealthy interest in young boys.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 06:56:39 PM »

I think your words might be falling on death ears. The translator he bought at Toys 'R Us tends to malfunction after one sentence. Even when it works correctly judging on what I have to go by you could copy and paste your entire paragraph and it would just translate as "Manowar is noob rofl"  :D I'd give up before the frustration sends you to an early grave. He only hangs around here because of Beatles slightly unhealthy interest in young boys.
  That has got to be one of the best statements I have seen on here in a while.  God, Dune I miss gettting drunk with you on vent.  We need to do it soon. 

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2009, 07:26:20 PM »

God, Dune I miss gettting drunk with you on vent.  We need to do it soon. 

^ Dune, I hope this makes you laugh lol. More beer, less whatever the hell that stuff was called.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 06:18:15 AM »

That has got to be one of the best statements I have seen on here in a while.  God, Dune I miss gettting drunk with you on vent.  We need to do it soon. 
Me to man me to.

^ Dune, I hope this makes you laugh lol. More beer, less whatever the hell that stuff was called.
Ha Ha It was Ketamine http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketamine and never again. Your a little too young but If you can imagine the worse hangover and times it by 10 you might come close to how I felt the next day.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2009, 01:59:38 PM »

He only hangs around here because of Beatles slightly unhealthy interest in young boys.

Ha, what are you talking about?  Just because I don't dislike him like some of you guys do does not classify that as "unhealthy."

That has got to be one of the best statements I have seen on here in a while.

Why?

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2009, 03:14:43 PM »

Ha, what are you talking about?  Just because I don't dislike him like some of you guys do does not classify that as "unhealthy."

Why?
  It is a fucking joke.  Calm down.  Holy Hell. 

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Blue Pigon Fails: Spam from Becoming a member of mafia.
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2009, 04:10:23 PM »

i fought the law and the law fucking won.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2009, 05:52:34 PM »

It is a fucking joke.  Calm down.  Holy Hell. 

Did you not read the "ha" part in my reply?  I was guessing it was a joke but if it wasn't I wanted to discuss it.  That's all, no need for me not to be calm.  If you were on ventrilo you would have heard the tone in my voice when I read it and talked about it.  Noob.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2009, 06:08:04 PM »

Did you not read the "ha" part in my reply?  I was guessing it was a joke but if it wasn't I wanted to discuss it.  That's all, no need for me not to be calm.  If you were on ventrilo you would have heard the tone in my voice when I read it and talked about it.  Noob.
  ohhhh, I am so sorry I have to work nights oh might Beatlenutzzzz.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2009, 06:26:52 PM »

ohhhh, I am so sorry I have to work nights oh might Beatlenutzzzz.

No need to apologize, I'm just letting you know how I felt so you don't have to jump to conclusions on your own.

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 24 queries.