*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 25, 2024, 07:50:12 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: no rules? really funny...  (Read 5136 times)

i'mgonnagetcha_G

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
no rules? really funny...
« on: November 29, 2004, 12:27:12 PM »

so there r no rules?

pah, however, pls del my account, i dont wanna be member anymore.  :devilflip
[/url]

ERTAN

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2004, 01:32:36 PM »

there must be rules. its fucking blasphemy. my marfa tag was removed, i must have broken some rule. they are liars. there are rules, they are just unstated

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2004, 03:46:04 PM »

Hmm ok you got it removed from the english side and the german side dunno why you wanted to be removed but ok you asked for it. Sorry you fill that way

Ertan you need to talk to titties.

*MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2004, 06:10:58 AM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Hmm ok you got it removed from the english side and the german side dunno why you wanted to be removed but ok you asked for it. Sorry you fill that way

Ertan you need to talk to titties.
Ertan you were removed because of lack of participation. I think the -NO RULES- Pertains mainly to the server not the clan as whole! Hope I am correct with that. Anyways If you feel you can be more active as a MAFIA member than please just let us know and I am sure I am flexible enough to let you back in!

i'mgonnagetcha_G

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2004, 06:43:32 AM »

i was talkin about the server, everytime some1 starts whinin "don't kill that dude" "don't kill me, i'm mafia" and so on. also that pb-issue, how lame is it, if u enable the punkbuster at the mafia server?

there's a clan called TRN, the real noobs, they dont use any hacks apart from the foghack and their punkbuster is disabled, becuz they want to pwn other cheater.   :kill:

i thought thats ur philosophy 2, but seems if i was wrong...

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2004, 01:21:14 PM »

Little do you know that if we disable pb no one plays on the server kinda odd huh? newblets play on pb servers since they think pb is there protector against cheats. We tried it once and the server died no one played on it.

Yes mafia do not kill mafia if they are real mafia and not a wanna be I believe that help's in members not getting pissed off at each other and starting fights amungst ourselfves.

I run mafia on a basis that everyone is here to have fun we are not a hard ass clan as a matter of fact we are really loose on alot of aspects other clans do. About the only bad thing we have to do is weed out people that join then never play. But if you didn't then 90% of the members would be just names.

Hope this help's you to understand a little more.

Bradley

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2004, 01:39:56 PM »

what he said :-)

*MAFIA* Kingpin

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • http://thetribusgroup.com
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2004, 05:26:54 PM »

Bradlena  I Thought You Died

ERTAN

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2004, 10:07:11 PM »

Ok. i haven't have a chance to play bf for almost 2 months, i didn't even bother loading up the game for that long. i've been real busy at NYU with all the univ work. i can expect to be back in mid-dec after finals. I've been going to sleep 5,6am and getting 1-2 hrs of sleep a night. By the time i get home im dead tired, i sleep for 3 hours and wake up around 9pm to start my work. since i don't have time ot do anythnig else during the week, i don't spend much time on the pc during the weekend, i do other things.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2004, 10:09:28 PM by ERTAN »

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2004, 10:41:23 PM »

Then that would have been so hard to tell titties? We will work with people but my god you join then never show up what should we think? Say something..... .

SkyStriker

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2004, 07:05:16 AM »

what the name of the download that has everything on ur front page called like that map hack thing

i'mgonnagetcha_G

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2004, 08:49:39 AM »

Little do you know that if we disable pb no one plays on the server kinda odd huh? newblets play on pb servers since they think pb is there protector against cheats. We tried it once and the server died no one played on it.

if u say so.

Yes mafia do not kill mafia if they are real mafia and not a wanna be I believe that help's in members not getting pissed off at each other and starting fights amungst ourselfves.

thats strange to me, i love to own my buddies.  :repuke:

well i was killed by mafias 2 and i never heard of that rule, until swampy started whinin.

I run mafia on a basis that everyone is here to have fun we are not a hard ass clan as a matter of fact we are really loose on alot of aspects other clans do. About the only bad thing we have to do is weed out people that join then never play. But if you didn't then 90% of the members would be just names.

Hope this help's you to understand a little more.

it's no fun to play at the mafia server without cheats. it just sux if i'm told to spare the enemy becuz his tag has a mafia in it or any other mafia wants to pwn him.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2004, 09:15:08 AM »

Sorry if you can't except it as it is then maybe mafia isn't right for you.
Seem's kinda funny you are givin admin over a division of mafia and admin to a website and ftp access yet you bitch and grip like the common newblet we pwn daily :smileys81 It just doesn't make sense.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2004, 09:18:05 AM by *MAFIA* Bonehead »

*MAFIA* ( . )Y( . )

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2004, 09:17:13 AM »

Well thats just the way MAFIA has operated and will operate! So please tell us again how bad our rule sucks...

i'mgonnagetcha_G

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2004, 12:00:56 PM »

Sorry if you can't except it as it is then maybe mafia isn't right for you.
Seem's kinda funny you are givin admin over a division of mafia and admin to a website and ftp access yet you bitch and grip like the common newblet we pwn daily :smileys81 It just doesn't make sense.

hmm, maybe i'll inaugurate my own german mafia-multimod-server with my own rules:

1. my word is law
2. read rule nr 1
3. read rule nr 2

:monkey:

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 30 queries.