*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• June 01, 2024, 12:28:33 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: What do you do when you get lonely?  (Read 4187 times)

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
What do you do when you get lonely?
« on: August 21, 2009, 11:22:26 PM »

When nobody's waiting by your side...

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: What do you do when you get lonely?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 12:01:00 AM »

I don't like clapton unless he's with Cream
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 05:29:19 AM »

I don't like clapton unless he's with Cream
He was great in Blind Faith http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_vQ-64MagM&feature=related he stepped back alot for Winwood to sing and concentrated on guitar. Same drummer from Cream, Ginger Baker. Two very similar voices Clapton and Winwwood although I think Stevie Winwood's voice wins out in quality.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 06:17:19 AM »

What do you do when you get lonely?

I think Balthazar is looking for some suggestions here.

How about...eat a bowl of ice cream.

King Banana

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 06:46:47 AM »

i turn of all the lights
lock the doors
go under the covers
and check out my cool glow in the dark clock  :)

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 07:11:42 AM »

i turn of all the lights
lock the doors
go under the covers
and check out my cool glow in the dark clock  :)

It's spelled cock.

I never get lonely. I have a 3 year old that won't allow that.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 07:23:46 AM »

I never get lonely. I have a 3 year old that won't allow that.

Haha, and you never do any work at your job so... Mano is always entertained.

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 08:45:14 AM »

i soak myself in kerosene then light myself on fire and run up and down my city's street at midnight.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 04:01:36 PM »

I am never lonely. Thanks to being sexy. Oh and having money in the bank and the creation of prostition!!!!!

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2009, 12:33:07 PM »

He was great in Blind Faith http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_vQ-64MagM&feature=related he stepped back alot for Winwood to sing and concentrated on guitar. Same drummer from Cream, Ginger Baker. Two very similar voices Clapton and Winwwood although I think Stevie Winwood's voice wins out in quality.
Ya winwood is a much better singer.

Dymdez

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2009, 04:47:52 PM »

I eat.
Alot.
and then some more.

And then I burn it off.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2009, 10:39:33 PM »

Hahah yeah my folks love blind faith, too bad they only made one album (i think?). Rockin band tho.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2009, 04:34:34 AM »

First, i start by turning on some western classical to set a good, relaxing backdrop to help form my ideas into a concrete. I found Bach,Mozart seem to work rather well.

Next i usually go into the kitchen, open a door to the cupboard and pull out my seasoning, (Basil, salt, pepper, cilantro) I then proceed to the refrigerator to pull out my currently thawed chicken breast, soy sauce, and bay leaves (I found that putting the in the fridge helps release all of their flavor when cooking) and proceed to create a soy sauce, seasoned chicken concoction that i have been taught to make from an early age, although with a few twist added in. After eating this Chicken ecstasy, i sit down in a secluded corner of the house, music still going in the background, and proceed to read a set of pre-determined short stories,usually stories like Marx's "The communist manifesto" Or Machiavellis' "The prince" ,sometimes drifting further from the cynics and into a lighter mood of Lao Tzu....Even going so far as reading a more "Modern" Feministic writer such as virginia wolf.

After reading a healthy number of these stories i proceed to sit down, and write my thoughts into a pleasent Haiku, then masturbate with my tears at the thought of what i have just done.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2009, 07:58:31 AM »

First, i start by turning on some western classical to set a good, relaxing backdrop to help form my ideas into a concrete. I found Bach,Mozart seem to work rather well.

Next i usually go into the kitchen, open a door to the cupboard and pull out my seasoning, (Basil, salt, pepper, cilantro) I then proceed to the refrigerator to pull out my currently thawed chicken breast, soy sauce, and bay leaves (I found that putting the in the fridge helps release all of their flavor when cooking) and proceed to create a soy sauce, seasoned chicken concoction that i have been taught to make from an early age, although with a few twist added in. After eating this Chicken ecstasy, i sit down in a secluded corner of the house, music still going in the background, and proceed to read a set of pre-determined short stories,usually stories like Marx's "The communist manifesto" Or Machiavellis' "The prince" ,sometimes drifting further from the cynics and into a lighter mood of Lao Tzu....Even going so far as reading a more "Modern" Feministic writer such as virginia wolf.

After reading a healthy number of these stories i proceed to sit down, and write my thoughts into a pleasent Haiku, then masturbate with my tears at the thought of what i have just done.

Bra, Fucking, Vo

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2009, 08:19:55 AM »

Brilliantly artistic!   

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 25 queries.