*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 19, 2024, 09:20:27 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Battlefield 1943  (Read 3851 times)

*MAFIA* NiTrO

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Battlefield 1943
« on: August 30, 2009, 10:08:12 AM »

im posting this in reflect of my opinion of 1943
since i have both the 360 and ps3 i decided to try it on both platforms and give my feedback

i know there is a lot of us that are anticipation the release of this to PC, but with consoles version already being released it is obvious that we for the most part will try this game out b4 PC.

i downloaded the 360 version last week and wasn't to impressed there was some live issues with the game having some trouble with servers booting players left and right. that annoyed me, the game is smooth with crisp graphics but i wondered would it be any better for PS.i hate 360 just have one anyway

which led me to last night getting it on PS network, again the graphics were awesome and it was back to a controller im used to. but again the game play is a lil sloppy to me it could be because i haven't played it a lot but still i play every 1st person shooter out there and the sensitivity is slop, no matter where i set it, it still was slow for my taste.
one cool feature is that its basically map hacked from the get go u can see enemy's all the way across map all u got to do is look NO FOG at all and a lil flag to represent where they are and team is above their head once they get to about a thousand yrds so its like a tag hack from the factory. it is fun but u feel a lil let down by how u cant adjust things unless u stay vulnerable to gun fire and there is like no way to train ur self unless u go to immediate death matches in online play ....it would be nice to be able to load solo maps till u get the hang of it and then take it to the world.

on a 5 star level im going to give it a 3 and 1/2 cause it needs some updates, the maps have absolutely nothing but ocean and the game play is great to an extent but needs that special mystery something to make it good.
and for the snipers like me...the reload time is SHIT...u get pwnt b4 u drop the bolt on the rifle....but the flying is cool but so slow in first person, u will be shocked how different it is from the fast paced old school 1942...well

i hope to an extent my lil review of a well anticipated game is handy
just think hard b4 u spend the money for 4 maps that u know already but " u will feel as though u never touched a controller " once u load the first map...

dot get me wrong its fun and all but u will definitely have to grow on it b4 u truly enjoy it
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 10:17:21 AM by *MAFIA* NiTrO »

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Battlefield 1943
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 10:57:20 AM »

I'll enjoy it on the pc when someone makes a hack for it.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 10:42:10 AM »

I guess this makes it offical.  I had a pre-order for PC 1943 and I recieved this e-mail

Dear Steve,

As you are hopefully aware, the Battlefield 1943 game has been cancelled, and we know you were looking forward to its arrival.  Please be aware that Battlefield 1943 has now been cancelled from your order #xxxxxxxxxx, and no money has been charged to you.

As a way of thanking you for your interest in EA Store, we don't want to leave you feeling too disappointed, so please accept this coupon code below that will entitle you to 20% off any released game currently on EA Store*.  With a huge catalog of games to choose from and download, we very much hope you find something of interest to you - and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind Regards,
EA Store Team

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Dempy

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • COPPERBOLLOCKS
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 11:15:49 AM »

i got the same message from them that sux really bad  :crybaby:
Defenders may not have air bags but, truth be told, you don't hit things in a Defender you go through them!

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 11:23:54 AM »

Hey Mano, post your coupon code so that I can verify if it is a fake or not. I have a tool that checks it to make sure it is what it says it is.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 12:45:19 PM »

Hey Mano, post your coupon code so that I can verify if it is a fake or not. I have a tool that checks it to make sure it is what it says it is.

er...um...duh. .der...ok

#694u2p4      :dumby:

Page created in 0.541 seconds with 32 queries.