*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• June 18, 2024, 07:48:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Real life looks like a game.  (Read 8874 times)

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
Real life looks like a game.
« on: October 30, 2009, 08:28:58 AM »

Check out our new fighter.  And when I say our I mean the United Fucking States of America! 

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=460_1256867938

Also some more WW2 in color.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d55_1256868572

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Real life looks like a game.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 08:37:38 AM »

It's very nice, now the mirage is a noob :D  :P

whoops

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 12:23:58 PM »

Sweet vids Mano... Is this all you do at work?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 12:34:39 PM by *MAFIA* Whoops »

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 12:29:59 PM »

Spam has been removed.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 03:44:44 PM »

Spam has been removed.
Don't spam that the spam has been removed.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 06:44:13 PM »

WW2 sea vessles looked like rust buckets even when they were in service

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2009, 08:51:34 PM »

Check out our new fighter.  And when I say our I mean the United Fucking States of America! 

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=460_1256867938
Wait....why do we need this again?

when was the last time a US plane was shot down by an enemy aircraft?
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2009, 05:20:10 AM »

Yesterday? It happens more then you hear about. In any case systems like this stops more then just being shot down, you did see how it targets as well, stops collisions, sees SAMS and so on, correct? With that said maybe you didn't watch it all?

The systems do so much more. Now if you are saying "why not just take this system/systems and add it to other aircraft?" That I will agree to... To this day the F-18 and F-15 are the best aircraft in the sky's, no one can touch them, that is because of the Pilots as well. Take those 2 aircraft and add some "other countries" pilots and the AC are pointless/useless (guys, I am not looking for a fight over WHO is the best). IMO we have the BEST Pilots (that will never change) and Fighting Aircraft in the world.

But when it comes to most war tools, well, "you snooze, you lose". I do believe our military/government can spend what ever they want to keep us safe and to keep the tools in hand that our soldiers need to keep them safe and to protect us.

I also believe, we all need a new sea in the world as well...

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2009, 12:25:43 PM »

when was the last time a US plane was shot down by an enemy aircraft?

Yesterday? It happens more then you hear about.
lol wut, are you sure? If we have the best fighter pilots/planes in the world...then why do we have planes shot down that often? I was under the impression that our military aircraft is so far beyond what everyone else already has, that we don't need something more ubar. Now i'm thinking maybe you misunderstood what I was saying.

I want to know when was the last time a US jet was shot down by an enemy jet. You claim yesterday, but i thought it's been a long ass time since any foreign jet has even taken a shot at a US jet...but i don't really keep up on this kind of thing so it wouldn't surprise me if i'm wrong.

I do believe our military/government can spend what ever they want to keep us safe

Why not work on establishing better relationships with the countries that want to kill us, then we don't have to pour billions into a defense budget just to "one-up" all the nations that hate us? I don't really see how pouring more and more money into the military can have any beneficial consequences. Just means loss of money, higher taxes, and lots of dead people.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2009, 04:04:13 PM »

um, I said Yesterday?(the point with that is the "?") and where did I say "fighter jet"? Were did I say shot down by other aircraft? Small point, the system "stops collisions".

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2009, 04:12:38 PM »

either way, i'm with wasser on this.  I'm sick of hearing about new weapons technologies that the government is going to spend billions on.  We need to stop spending so much god damn money on war and establish better relationships like wasser said. it'd be a hell of a lot less money to just put more money into homeland security than to send thousands of soldiers to Iraq and Afghanistan to get killed by muslims who would otherwise just blow each other up.  Our presence over there is doing more harm than good.

and Reloaded, wasser asked when the last time a plane was shot down by an enemy aircraft, and you replied "yesterday?" so you cant say that you weren't talking about being shot down by an enemy aircraft.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2009, 04:30:41 PM »

Ok Sgt. Bob (Sgt., what I joke), lets just say Bob... There is a ?, as in "I don't know, was it yesterday? I guess I should have pointed out out it could have been by "SAMS, GUNS, COLLISIONS or a FLAT TIRE.

AND when you start working for a living instead of delivery News Papers and stop having Mom and Dad put food on the table for "you", then you can bitch where "My" tax dollars go. Until then, STFU on what is being added where. Don't even try to give me that "Well, you "adults" are spending all this money that I will have to pay back" shit. If we don't spend it now, then there will be no USA for you to give tax money to, so be happy and pay your taxes like us old people do when the time comes.

All righty then. No more time spent on you.

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2009, 04:42:58 PM »

Ok Sgt. Bob (Sgt., what I joke), lets just say Bob... There is a ?, as in "I don't know, was it yesterday? I guess I should have pointed out out it could have been by "SAMS, GUNS, COLLISIONS or a FLAT TIRE.

AND when you start working for a living instead of delivery News Papers and stop having Mom and Dad put food on the table for "you", then you can bitch where "My" tax dollars go. Until then, STFU on what is being added where. Don't even try to give me that "Well, you "adults" are spending all this money that I will have to pay back" shit. If we don't spend it now, then there will be no USA for you to give tax money to, so be happy and pay your taxes like us old people do when the time comes.

All righty then. No more time spent on you.
sorry? i was under the impression that we were living in the United States of America and therefore entitled to freedom of speech. perhaps i'm mistaken.

oh and for further reference, i have a job.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2009, 05:27:35 PM »

Collisions and getting shot down are not the same thing loaded.

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2009, 06:07:08 PM »

I think we should have devoted the billions given to AIG to the Military instead. Why negotiate with countries when you can obliterate or dominate them?

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 24 queries.