*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 29, 2024, 04:00:49 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: u want me?  (Read 12919 times)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: u want me?
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2010, 02:12:11 PM »

Actually to b percise...I only date white or Asian guys u idiots...yes I'm 19 and idc if u would "hit it" I don't fuck nerdy guys like y'all ;) lmfao jp
  Oh yeah, and Asians are fucking gangster!!!  LOL.  Listen toots, not everyone here is nerdy or would fuck you.  I have taken a look at your facebook and to be honest, I don't fuck ugly bitches who look like they are hopped up on meth.  Yeah, you maybe think you are tough cause you got a few tats, that basically look like stick on's, but you are not tough.  You look like you have Daddy issues and that is why you need to put up pics of you in a thong, all those alcohol bottles, and just down right trashy pictures.  Maybe one day you will grow up, probably after some long therapy sessions, but I don't see that any time soon.  If you have a problem with your Dad, tell him to stop sneaking in your room at night while he is drunk and touching your no no special places, don't come here and try and bully anyone. 

Edit:  Oh and does Lil T stand for little tits, because I have seen bigger bumps from a mosquito!!!!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 02:14:08 PM by Hellraiser »

Lil T

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2010, 02:18:28 PM »

Oh yeah, and Asians are fucking gangster!!!  LOL.  Listen toots, not everyone here is nerdy or would fuck you.  I have taken a look at your facebook and to be honest, I don't fuck ugly bitches who look like they are hopped up on meth.  Yeah, you maybe think you are tough cause you got a few tats, that basically look like stick on's, but you are not tough.  You look like you have Daddy issues and that is why you need to put up pics of you in a thong, all those alcohol bottles, and just down right trashy pictures.  Maybe one day you will grow up, probably after some long therapy sessions, but I don't see that any time soon.  If you have a problem with your Dad, tell him to stop sneaking in your room at night while he is drunk and touching your no no special places, don't come here and try and bully anyone. 

Sounds like someone has issues. It's ok. I'm sure someone loves u lmfao. If ur tryin to hurt my feelings...try harder
Edit:  Oh and does Lil T stand for little tits, because I have seen bigger bumps from a mosquito!!!!

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2010, 02:24:57 PM »

ummm, yeah, I have no idea what you where trying to say.  Guess your Dad is touching you now.  Come back when he is done.  Oh and you are real gangster too, always throwing up the "peace" sign.  You are white, act it.  Oh and Justin is a joke.  That is the fattest "asian"  I ever saw!!!  Does he sumo?

*MAFIA* Whoops

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2010, 02:27:56 PM »

ummm, yeah, I have no idea what you where trying to say. 

She posted in your quote

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2010, 02:31:40 PM »

She posted in your quote
  Oh so not only is she ugly, she is retarded.  Ok, thanks for confirming. 

]heartattack[

• Forum Member
  • Quantitas fit venenum
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2010, 02:39:47 PM »

well said

makes me think bout a new name change

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2010, 03:03:00 PM »

Oh yeah, and Asians are fucking gangster!!!  LOL.  Listen toots, not everyone here is nerdy or would fuck you.  I have taken a look at your facebook and to be honest,

Post the link so we all can laugh.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

Dymdez

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2010, 03:11:39 PM »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile

]heartattack[

• Forum Member
  • Quantitas fit venenum
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2010, 03:44:40 PM »

is there seriously her name on his arm?

i personally prefer this :

Lil T

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2010, 04:48:26 PM »

wow yall need serious help. yall have nothing better than to talk shit bout people? wow yalls lives are pretty pathetic. and it also sounds like yall have some serious self conscience issues if talking bout other people makes u feel better. yall r worse than high schoolers. please act ur age if u cant do that then stfu. im so glad im more mature than u people. i have enough comebacks for all of yall but i choose not to say anything....do me a favor look up the word MATURE

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2010, 05:01:17 PM »

wow yall need serious help. yall have nothing better than to talk shit bout people? wow yalls lives are pretty pathetic. and it also sounds like yall have some serious self conscience issues if talking bout other people makes u feel better. yall r worse than high schoolers. please act ur age if u cant do that then stfu. im so glad im more mature than u people. i have enough comebacks for all of yall but i choose not to say anything....do me a favor look up the word MATURE

Also, the logout button is at the top of the page. Please see to it.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 05:03:46 PM by *MAFIA* Roshan »

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2010, 05:02:54 PM »

I did, and no where in it did it say anything about being put into a garbage can..  Or wearing something that has the word "bitch" across it.  Or even sitting on a kids toy saying "we are such kids".  That is kind of the opposite of being "mature".  Just sayin...

Lil T

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2010, 05:06:06 PM »

Also, the logout button is at the top of the page. Please see to it.

awww is someone pissed cuz im more mature than u and u finally realized nothing u can say affects me...do u feel frustrated cuz im more superior than u.....do me a fucking favor and tell me how to delete my account so i can quit wasting my time with yall losers. i have more "adult" people to socialize with

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2010, 05:07:49 PM »

So you are either SUPER RETARDED or you are from the deep south. No one wants you here. BTW, how many ways are you related to your dad? Brother, daughter, husband? Sounds about right. Here is a nice little image for you on your way out. I think he has a higher IQ than you.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 31 queries.