*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 06:37:37 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Where is the love?  (Read 7900 times)

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Where is the love?
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2010, 09:26:53 AM »

Obviously you wanted to start something with someone. My name was in your thread. You kept talking about people leaving and coming back and getting admin. In that list there wasn't very many people who did that. So who did you mean by your attacks if I wasn't included?  Could have only been 2 other people if I wasn't included. Don't start back stepping now. If you have a problem with someone tell them specifically. Don't make a list and start bashing things you obviously don't know what your talking about. It's already been talked about that you started this drama and will try to play it off when called out. 

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2010, 10:17:45 AM »

Where is the love? I guess not here.  :P

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2010, 10:27:40 AM »

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2010, 11:16:27 AM »

Obviously you wanted to start something with someone. My name was in your thread. You kept talking about people leaving and coming back and getting admin. In that list there wasn't very many people who did that. So who did you mean by your attacks if I wasn't included?  Could have only been 2 other people if I wasn't included. Don't start back stepping now. If you have a problem with someone tell them specifically. Don't make a list and start bashing things you obviously don't know what your talking about. It's already been talked about that you started this drama and will try to play it off when called out. 

Yea your name was in my thread. And the thread exists because Hellraiser posted it in the shoutbox, which included your name. Did I specify exactly who I was talking to? No, because it was not pointed at one specific person, it was in general. The people that I have a problem know that I have a problem with them. If you don't know, then it means I don't have a problem.

How exactly am I bashing people in my list? I'm simply giving reasons as to why those people left, and that for those reasons, my guess would be that they wouldn't want referrals. How is it talked that I started this drama? Of course I know that I responded to the shoutbox statement, so how does that make it drama all of a sudden when you don't like it.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2010, 11:19:19 AM »

In my pants.   spam3

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2010, 11:57:52 AM »

Yea your name was in my thread. And the thread exists because Hellraiser posted it in the shoutbox, which included your name. .
  Actually the thread exists because Beatle created it.  If there was a thread created everytime I posted something in the shoutbox, then this place would be more full of spam then it already is.  So, stop trying to push the blame off on someone else.  When I got my admin/manager I may have asked for it, however, it was because I was very active and played on the server everyday.  How about you?  I didn't have to annoy people with bullshit posts.  Anyway, it concerns me none about you having your manager or not.  I made my vote when I had a voice here, and I stick by it.  However, have fun abusing your admin, like you did before, and I did, and every other manager/admin and Head has done at one point.  With the exception of Malbert.  I think he is the only one that has never abused it, oh and Easycompany. 

Edit:::::   Oh and lookie, lookie what I found.  I bet your opinion has changed now that you have your manager back:

6. There is really no need for so many "power" positions. We only need 2 Heads, 3 or 4 admins, 3 or 4 managers. If not that, assign positions according to what the person uses. For example, if they are a heavy BF player, then admin for that, but not everything else.

(When I say "you," I mean in general; not specifically you)
(It's just my thoughts and I know many people here won't agree with them but oh well, good to get it out in the open I guess.)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 12:03:56 PM by Hellraiser »

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2010, 03:08:44 PM »

Actually the thread exists because Beatle created it.  If there was a thread created everytime I posted something in the shoutbox, then this place would be more full of spam then it already is.  So, stop trying to push the blame off on someone else.  When I got my admin/manager I may have asked for it, however, it was because I was very active and played on the server everyday.  How about you?  I didn't have to annoy people with bullshit posts.  Anyway, it concerns me none about you having your manager or not.  I made my vote when I had a voice here, and I stick by it.  However, have fun abusing your admin, like you did before, and I did, and every other manager/admin and Head has done at one point.  With the exception of Malbert.  I think he is the only one that has never abused it, oh and Easycompany. 

Actually, the thread exists because I asked Beatle to create a topic in response to what you wrote in the shoutbox, because I knew a reply would be kinda long. Tell me, what blame am I pushing off onto someone else?

So you're going to go by the rule that more active players should have admin, and less active players should be members. Give me proof of when I abused my admin to a considerable amount. If you remember, I was manager before this whole Foxes/Ricardo thing escalated and I was not manager when all the stuff was happening. I, along with others, could give you many instances where you have abused your admin to a much further extent.

Actually, my opinion is still the same on that issue. It's not my decision whether we have manager/admin votes or not. We are not a huge clan that we need almost half of the people to have admin powers. Everyone loves to have some sort of power, but they are always reluctant to either give it up or share it. That is just human nature.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2010, 03:42:53 PM »

Actually, the thread exists because I asked Beatle to create a topic in response to what you wrote in the shoutbox, because I knew a reply would be kinda long. Tell me, what blame am I pushing off onto someone else?

So you're going to go by the rule that more active players should have admin, and less active players should be members. Give me proof of when I abused my admin to a considerable amount. If you remember, I was manager before this whole Foxes/Ricardo thing escalated and I was not manager when all the stuff was happening. I, along with others, could give you many instances where you have abused your admin to a much further extent.

Actually, my opinion is still the same on that issue. It's not my decision whether we have manager/admin votes or not. We are not a huge clan that we need almost half of the people to have admin powers. Everyone loves to have some sort of power, but they are always reluctant to either give it up or share it. That is just human nature.
  LOL.  You are truly a joke Roshan.  So are you saying you never abused your admin?  I know many times where you would fuck with people in vent.  You where just as bad as I.  I have witnessed it, but I was loyal to you and what I thought was some type of friendship, but you proved that you are out for yourself and will step over whoever to get what you want.  Shit in my quitting post, all you said "was see you in a few days", until I pmed you that I was not staying, then your next response was, "well I will take his admin".  You proved to me just how fake you where and are.  You always knew where we stood, and if I had a problem.  I never went behind your back to try and sabotage you.   
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 04:15:23 PM by Hellraiser »

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2010, 04:05:19 PM »

LOL.  You are truly a joke Roshan.  So are you saying you never abused your admin?  I know many times where you would fuck with people in vent.  You where just as bad as I.  I have witnessed it, but I was loyal to you and what I thought was some type of friendship, but you proved that you are out for yourself and will step over whoever to get what you want.  Shit in my quitting post, all you said "was see you in a few days", until I pmed you that I was not staying, then your next response was, "well I will take his admin".  You proved to me just how fake you where and are.  You always knew where we stood, and if I had a problem.  I never went behind your back to try and sabotage you.  Well, since you requested this thread, I am done posting in it.  I am done with you as well. 

Well it looks like you can't even answer any of my questions properly. I know I have muted people in Vent in the past and that is well-known admin abuse, but I have done nothing that compares to what you have done to members. You have gone out of your way to attack Bone, Beatle, Mean Green, and even Rat. Do you not remember just what you did a week or two ago? Or what you did several weeks ago regarding your admin? I'm not stupid enough to ban my fellow members in BF1942 or Vent, which is what you have done! I really don't care what led up to the bans, but it is a fact that you have banned fellow members and admins multiple times.

You have even gone as far as editing and deleting Beatle's posts/threads when you had your little problems with him. Do you really think that is not admin abuse to a much worse extent?
 Do you need proof of all this? If so, you'll probably be reading when you decide to join Mafia again in the next couple weeks or months.

Everyone knows your disputes with Mean Green and Rat in the past. One of the main reasons that you are attacking me and on Rat's side is that he is also attacking me. I guess you forgot who your enemies are real fast.

I've already explained why I said things like "I'll take his admin" and I don't really need to explain again, unless you can't read or something. Everyone is used to your quitting posts because they come so frequently. Can you even count how many times you've threatened to leave, and then changed your mind, or done something similar to that.

I'm sorry that I don't have all the time in the world like you do to be on the server and forums and Vent 24/7 of my whole life. I'm a student and I have other things to do also. I don't want to sit at home everyday, drinking beer, and playing games for hours when I grow up.

Funny, you also said you were done with Mafia "for real" everytime you have quit, and yet you keep coming back and posting.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2010, 04:10:30 PM »

Mean Green ran Hellraiser out of *MAFIA*, and now Roshan is trying to run him off of the forum.  Where is the love?

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2010, 04:33:35 PM »

I will play your little game Roshan.  I never once said I didn't abuse admin.  Not once, so that argument is completely pointless.  I never claimed to be the angel you have.  Yes I have deleted, edited, moved people in vent.  I kicked and banned MG from the server as she did me.  However, I only did it in retaliation and I pmed Beatle the reason, the log and everything.  He said he didn't have a problem with it.  So why do you?  Oh I now why, you live a boring life so you try and live off of other people's drama.  As far as me sitting around my house, which I pay for, drinking beer, which I pay for, I feel that I deserve the right to do that.  Now if you want to pay my bills, then you can worry about how I spend my time.  Oh, not only am I in the Army, but I am also in College.  Hmmm, intersting.  I may not be a full student as yourself, but I do take anywhere from 1-3 classes at a time.  How do I have time to do all that and play games, it is time management.  Granted I may not be taking the high classes you are, and congrats, but I also don't have to prove to my parents that I am something special.  I am happy with who I am, and what I have accomplished, and until you do half of the shit I have done in my life, you should just sit down and shut your mouth.  You are just some kid who probably gets bullied by his parents and probably alot of other people, so you need your escape, through the internet, as everyone else does but for different reasons.  As far as not being able to read, I can read, sometimes I have problems with big words, but I get by just fine.  You may say that you where kidding about the whole taking my admin, but I don't believe you as well as some other memebers, but I am sure you can read that in the Admin section where I and other members posted in the vote.  I have not teamed up with Rat, we both know where we stand with each other, but we also know and understand how you are.  You are not hard to read.  I don't feel I have enemies here, so as far as forgetting them, that is a pointless statement.  However, I know who I can and can't trust and who is just out for themselves and doesn't care what they have to do to get what they want, no matter how low and dirty it is.  Everyone knew where they stood with me and I never had hidden agendas.  Oh and that thing with MG, I actually tried to squash it last week sometime, but she blew me off.  So that showed me, she thought I was her enemy.  Oh well, I won't lose sleep.  Oh and I am done with Mafia, but I never said that I was leaving the forums.  At one point I thought about it, but I have to many friends here that I would like to keep in touch with. 

Oh and Beatle, MG didn't really run me out of Mafia, she helped me make the decision, and Roshan will not run me from these forums.  I bet if you made a member vote, more memebers would rather me be here then him.  I know I have enemies here as I stated, but that comes with life.   

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2010, 04:35:14 PM »

Mean Green ran Hellraiser out of *MAFIA*, and now Roshan is trying to run him off of the forum.  Where is the love?

Ran out.

Dymdez

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2010, 04:51:45 PM »

How about we all just shut the fuck up? A debate is fine, but when you guys start attacking people it gets childish and old. It's a fucking forum. Let people make their own decisions and don't question them. If they want to tell you, they will, if not, leave it. And then if they decide to come back or change their mind about something, bring it up then. Until then, everyone just needs to chill the fuck out.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2010, 05:16:03 PM »

How about we all just shut the fuck up?

Wow that is sure to calm everyone down. That works everytime in a heated discussion. haha

I still say starting this thread was asking for nothing but trouble and Roshan knew it. He got his manager and I'm sure that's what he was after. I'm still sitting on this side of the fence and nothing has changed with that. All is good.

btw Dymdez good post... ;D

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2010, 06:02:50 PM »

I will play your little game Roshan.  I never once said I didn't abuse admin.  Not once, so that argument is completely pointless.  I never claimed to be the angel you have.  Yes I have deleted, edited, moved people in vent.  I kicked and banned MG from the server as she did me.  However, I only did it in retaliation and I pmed Beatle the reason, the log and everything.  He said he didn't have a problem with it.  So why do you?  Oh I now why, you live a boring life so you try and live off of other people's drama.  As far as me sitting around my house, which I pay for, drinking beer, which I pay for, I feel that I deserve the right to do that.  Now if you want to pay my bills, then you can worry about how I spend my time.  Oh, not only am I in the Army, but I am also in College.  Hmmm, intersting.  I may not be a full student as yourself, but I do take anywhere from 1-3 classes at a time.  How do I have time to do all that and play games, it is time management.  Granted I may not be taking the high classes you are, and congrats, but I also don't have to prove to my parents that I am something special.  I am happy with who I am, and what I have accomplished, and until you do half of the shit I have done in my life, you should just sit down and shut your mouth.  You are just some kid who probably gets bullied by his parents and probably alot of other people, so you need your escape, through the internet, as everyone else does but for different reasons.  As far as not being able to read, I can read, sometimes I have problems with big words, but I get by just fine.  You may say that you where kidding about the whole taking my admin, but I don't believe you as well as some other memebers, but I am sure you can read that in the Admin section where I and other members posted in the vote.  I have not teamed up with Rat, we both know where we stand with each other, but we also know and understand how you are.  You are not hard to read.  I don't feel I have enemies here, so as far as forgetting them, that is a pointless statement.  However, I know who I can and can't trust and who is just out for themselves and doesn't care what they have to do to get what they want, no matter how low and dirty it is.  Everyone knew where they stood with me and I never had hidden agendas.  Oh and that thing with MG, I actually tried to squash it last week sometime, but she blew me off.  So that showed me, she thought I was her enemy.  Oh well, I won't lose sleep.  Oh and I am done with Mafia, but I never said that I was leaving the forums.  At one point I thought about it, but I have to many friends here that I would like to keep in touch with. 

Oh and Beatle, MG didn't really run me out of Mafia, she helped me make the decision, and Roshan will not run me from these forums.  I bet if you made a member vote, more memebers would rather me be here then him.  I know I have enemies here as I stated, but that comes with life.   

Isn't doing it in retaliation also bad a thing? If you wanted things to have stopped, best thing to have done in my opinion is PM Beatle and explain what's going on, and then he would have dealt with it. Banning each other is not going to get you anywhere.

Yes I live an extremely boring life with my going to school, going to my internship, and hanging out with friends. I sure wish I could play BF all day long for the rest of my life.

Yes you are in the Army but that was your decision. It's just another job, like what many people do everyday. And don't think that I don't understand what kind of job it is, because I do have a sister who is an MP in the army and is in Afghanistan right now. And if I think correctly, I don't think you are deployed overseas right now. Alright so you're going to college, which is a good thing. I don't care if you took 1 class or 10 at the same time. It depends on what you're studying. By the way, what are you studying? I know many people who take more classes than me, and they still have free time but their major is either communications or English or business or something like that. You won't be impressing me by telling me how many classes you take and that you have time for BF also. You know what, I could play BF too everyday, but I choose not to. I think it's more important for me to do well in studies and give more focus on that during school time than play games. If I do well now, I can have a better life when I grow older, and then I'd have all the time in the world to play as many games as I wanted. I don't want to be going to college while I support a family and have a job when I'm 30 or older.

Also, how did you magically jump to the conclusion that I'm being forced by my parents to study or whatever? I decided what I want to study and what I want to be because of exposure to that field or similar fields at an early age. You're comparing a 30ish year old to a 19 year old. Of course you have done a lot more than me because of your age. No big discovery there.

Well if you don't believe that I was joking about the whole admin thing, then I guess you're just going to have to live with that.

If you haven't realized by now even with all what you have accomplished, you should know that pretty much everyone in the world is out for themselves. Since you're also in college, you should know that that's how it functions, and same with jobs. If you're competing for a job in a company, are you going to help the next candidate with all the information so that he has a better chance of getting the job than you do? I don't think you understand this concept very well because of a secured job in the army.

Why don't you go ahead and make a poll on that topic. I will guarantee you that you would win by a landslide. Heck, I'd even vote for you. Do you get satisfaction in knowing that more people like you than they do me? I couldn't care less what people thought of me on the internet. After all, it's all a game and internet life. If I was loved on here, do you think it would be impressive to tell someone in real life that you're popular and well loved on some gaming forum? No, that's just stupid and sad.

Also, I was referring to this statement: "Well, since you requested this thread, I am done posting in it."

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 31 queries.