*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 01:27:11 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Health Care System  (Read 10733 times)

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Health Care System
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2010, 09:08:24 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_s-lvpRj00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevga9jUC48

MG, watch those videos. I really hope you see how stupid all of those people are. 99% of the people who hate it are just following the mob mentality and yet have no clue what it actually is about. I also hope that you are not a Teabagger (inb4 lol teabagging).
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 09:09:57 PM by *MAFIA* Roshan »

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2010, 01:42:39 PM »

I also hope that you are not a Teabagger (inb4 lol teabagging).

She's not, she's a teabaggee, and moving to Canada.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2010, 05:15:20 PM »

agreed.  But what happened 10 years ago?  Actually it was before that even:  Managed health care (hmo & ppo) and the restructuring of government reimbursements have created a shift in the medical market.  I have clients that have gone bankrupt as a result of the restructuring.  And, the restructuring didnt change or help anything. 
The United States is alone among developed nations in not having a universal health care system.
The U.S. Census Bureau estimated that 15.3% of the U.S. population, or 45.7 million people, were uninsured at some time in 2007.
More than 38% of the uninsured are in households earning $50,000 or more per year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_care_compared#Cross-country_comparisons

Copypasta from wikipedia, but look at that link. We spend the most, and receive the least. No other developed nation does not have universal health care. What in sam hell is so bad about it people?! Our current system blows, and no other developed country uses it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Sweden
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2010, 07:36:27 PM »

What in sam hell is so bad about it people?! Our current system blows, and no other developed country uses it.

Well lets see... The pure cost of this system will increase the national debt 5 fold. I guess it's not a bad thing if you want the US to be pushed into a world economy, or even owned by fucking China.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2010, 09:56:27 PM »

The United States is alone among developed nations in not having a universal health care system.
The U.S. Census Bureau estimated that 15.3% of the U.S. population, or 45.7 million people, were uninsured at some time in 2007.
More than 38% of the uninsured are in households earning $50,000 or more per year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_care_compared#Cross-country_comparisons

Copypasta from wikipedia, but look at that link. We spend the most, and receive the least. No other developed nation does not have universal health care. What in sam hell is so bad about it people?! Our current system blows, and no other developed country uses it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Sweden
I am a part of the uninsured/without healthcare statistics and I too oppose the bill.
Yes, the United States may be the only developed country to not use a system like this, but we also are a [modified] free market. The country was made so people could pursue and be awarded for their risk taken, if they are paying 50%+ tax then what would be the point of taking a risk?
I also think that Obama should have worried more about getting us out of our current debt left by bush before a healthcare bill, or the projected 1.5 trillion that is projected to be spent this year.   

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2010, 06:31:23 AM »

My daughter told me yesterday that she's going to continue living at home for another 4 years. Said since she can be covered by my insurance to 26 there's no reason to move out. Thanks Obama

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2010, 09:32:53 AM »

What I disagree with is the providing insurance to those who "choose" to be irresponsible and lazy.  There are those who "choose" to take from society rather than give, they "choose" to buy cigarettes, weed, hooch, unhealthy foods, and purchase items of no value with the monies they have instead of providing insurance.  I see it in my office all the time.  They "choose" to forego insurance because they know the government will take care of that. 

There also those who choose to give these irresponsible and lazy people their own money without knowing them fully, buy them a camera and a computer, have personal relations with them, and then complain because they took their money.

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2010, 09:43:12 AM »

There also those who choose to give these irresponsible and lazy people their own money without knowing them fully, buy them a camera and a computer, have personal relations with them, and then complain because they took their money.

PWNED  + REP

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2010, 10:22:32 AM »

what exactly are you trying to say, rosh!

Why are you complaining about having to work hard and giving your money to lazy people for health care? You're giving money and resources to people you meet off of the internet that are the same type of people you described. So what's the difference? I thought an educated person like you and a Harvard mom would have known better from the beginning.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2010, 10:32:38 AM »

My daughter told me yesterday that she's going to continue living at home for another 4 years. Said since she can be covered by my insurance to 26 there's no reason to move out. Thanks Obama

How is that Obama's fault? It's your family and your daughter...do something about it if you don't want her to stay at home. People need to stop looking to the government as their scapegoat for their personal problems.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2010, 12:10:30 PM »

Why is it Obama passed it with only about 43% on the topic? I mean, I do (somewhat) agree with universal health care, but how is that possible with a represented government to pass something the people don't want?

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2010, 02:17:00 PM »

Why is it Obama passed it with only about 43% on the topic? I mean, I do (somewhat) agree with universal health care, but how is that possible with a represented government to pass something the people don't want?

Another example of the federal government passing a bill that was largely unsupported:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volstead_Act

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2010, 02:39:41 PM »

I was making a joke Roshan. My daughter also was making a joke, she graduates college this May and probably will want to start her life.  I love my daughter dearly and if she wanted to stay she could. 

I wanted to write alot of other things, but out of respect for the others who want to post here I won't do that now.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 03:23:59 PM by Rat »

*MAFIA* Dempy

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • COPPERBOLLOCKS
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2010, 03:25:57 PM »

lol what a mess maybe America should follow suit with us brits and get a nhs

http://www.nhs.uk/Pages/HomePage.aspx

saves all the fuss and arguments lol
Defenders may not have air bags but, truth be told, you don't hit things in a Defender you go through them!

*MAFIA* MisfiT

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2010, 06:00:16 PM »

Who the FUCK are you calling Lazy and irresponsible?  Go fuck yourself Roshan,  I busted my ASSS harder in my life than you ever will.  You dont even KNOW life you sorry piece of shit.  I hope you get a taste of real life exp one day and you'll realize that being under mom and dads wing and being looked after is the WORST way to grow up.  I was sleeping under bridges in freezing cold weather for months and months growing up, you've probably never slept outside except for a hindu campout.  Once again,  go fuck yourself.  I've lived,  I EARNED the rights I have now.  Stupid Sand nigger.

Page created in 0.556 seconds with 31 queries.