*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 29, 2024, 12:04:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: The Scrimmage Match  (Read 9506 times)

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2005, 05:25:27 AM »

My nipples are so hard right now.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2005, 05:43:46 AM »

I have left a thread on their forums with the same thing Bonehead said.  We'll just have to wait for them to come here and say "yes" before we work out the details of DATE, TIME, # of PLAYERS, and MAPS.

*MAFIA* vs [DOA]

phil

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2005, 06:22:44 AM »

when is clan battle

Loaded

The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2005, 06:46:16 AM »

Well if you looked at the thread they closed... BlackSheep said that X1 would have to be UNBANNED from our servers for them to play us in a clan match. I took that as if he wasn't unbanned then the match was OFF... That is what set me off (pissed me off), I think it was way out of line for him to make a demand on us.

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2005, 07:30:35 AM »

Well I can tell you right now that there is probably a 0.000001% chance of him being unbanned for anything, clan match or not.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2005, 10:31:55 AM »

Well as I told beetle I will unban him just for the match I would hate to but I know it will be worth it to rule some doa soul :) just remember "Only for the match" sigh the things we do to pwn doa :D

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2005, 11:51:42 AM »

Bonehead vs. all DOA . Boney wins.

Loaded

The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2005, 12:16:51 PM »

Quote from: masebot1

AGAIN another bullshit post, your done I think.

MeZmoriZe

• Forum Member
  • The Emo Wonder
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2005, 01:04:33 PM »

Quote from: masebot1

No, I doubt that.  Bonehead does pwn, but not all of us.  2, probably, 3, maybe, but 4.  I don't think so.  Especially with people like BlackSheep, Programmer, X1, and I(I've been practicing with the fog on so I can have better accuracy and faster reactions.).

Blacksheep_1

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2005, 07:02:35 PM »

Hey insink... insane or however you spell it...    http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/stfunoob.html

you have to wait at least a few weeks for this so called match because many of the DOA people are taking their final exams. We should be able to do this in early June.   Also, X1 will play and as you said.. there will be one match on both servers.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2005, 07:28:54 PM »

Alright, I guess thats a go?  We'll take a break for a while and re-challeng each other the week of June 5-11 and figure out the details.

Loaded

The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2005, 07:44:51 PM »

Quote from: blacksheep1
Hey insink... insane or however you spell it...    http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/stfunoob.html

you have to wait at least a few weeks for this so called match because many of the DOA people are taking their final exams. We should be able to do this in early June.   Also, X1 will play and as you said.. there will be one match on both servers.

Who said X1 is going to play in this match? Insane didn't. If the match is played on a MAFIA server (1 map or what ever) he isn't playing , he is banned.

Quote from: *MAFIA* Beetlejuice
Alright, I guess thats a go?  We'll take a break for a while and re-challeng each other the week of June 5-11 and figure out the details.

Give it up Beetle... When the time comes to play they will just back down with something else. Next they will say, "It's summer and all my players are at day camp".

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2005, 07:54:48 PM »

Actually Paw Paw Bone said X1 can be unbanned for the match. Its in a post here somewhere.

Loaded

The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2005, 07:59:49 PM »

Quote from: *MAFIA* Ins4n3
Actually Paw Paw Bone said X1 can be unbanned for the match. Its in a post here somewhere.

If you are talking about this one...

Quote from: *MAFIA* Bonehead
Well as I told beetle I will unban him just for the match I would hate to but I know it will be worth it to rule some doa soul :) just remember "Only for the match" sigh the things we do to pwn doa :D

I thought he was talking about THRILL KILL...  BUT if that is about X1, it's Bones clan. I stand corrected on my above post about X1.

BUT I do think it is bullshit for them to make a demand (unban X1) and we do it.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 08:06:25 PM by Loaded »

Ins4n3

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
The Scrimmage Match
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2005, 08:09:16 PM »

Well see Loaded, the way we see it, its one less excuse for them to NOT play us. If we left X1 banned, they would just cancel the scrim because he was banned. We want it to be as fair as possible for them, and since they think X1 is god's gift to battlefield we'll let him get pwned like the rest of them.

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 31 queries.