*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 29, 2024, 03:03:04 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Mosque Near 9/11 Ground Zero  (Read 10008 times)

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Mosque Near 9/11 Ground Zero
« on: July 14, 2010, 05:05:23 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/07/14/new.york.ground.zero.mosque/index.html?hpt=C1

Is it ok to build a mosque near ground zero? Is it justifiable if a church had been built near the site of the Oklahoma City bombing? (not sure if there is now, there could be one)

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Mosque Near 9/11 Ground Zero
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 05:09:10 PM »

If that ever happens, there will be another plane crash, but by some 40 year old "White" business man alone, right into that building. The city/state has to know this would be a very big mistake and I can't see permits being issued.

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 05:22:04 PM »

Yeah, I can't see anything good coming of this. They should just move the location away a mile or two. Crisis Averted.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 05:44:10 PM »

They know what they doing, they are just trying to push us on this side of the ocean just to see how much we will take. Pretty soon, I won't slow down when a towel head takes his time crossing the street. I am not one to hate people easily, but I have educated myself very well about these people, the more I learn, the more I don't like. With that said, I think I should be done with this subject.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 06:14:09 PM »

To be clear, 9/11 was not committed by regular Muslims. It was done by radical Islamists who are misinterpretin g straying away from their holy texts. The majority of muslims don't have similar beliefs that the radical guys do. It's like saying some rednecks committed some crime and then hating every Christian because of what those rednecks did.

But still, I think they should use some common sense and realize that many people will hate them being there so they shouldn't do it anyways.

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 06:23:32 PM »

To be clear, 9/11 was not committed by regular Muslims. It was done by radical Islamists who are misinterpretin g straying away from their holy texts. The majority of muslims don't have similar beliefs that the radical guys do. It's like saying some rednecks committed some crime and then hating every Christian because of what those rednecks did.

But still, I think they should use some common sense and realize that many people will hate them being there so they shouldn't do it anyways.

Well, you and I know that, but how many other people do you think are going to understand that. From what I have heard and seen, Muslims and terrorism go hand in hand. I myself do not believe this, but that is what I take away from hearing conversations with other people/radio/etc. Try explaining the difference between the radical Islamists and regular Muslims to some ignorant, white supremacist. He wouldn't care. He would still attack that mosque regardless of what you say.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 07:16:39 PM »

yup arabs raise their kids to hate all none muslims, anyone of any race etc. their view is, if your not one of us you are an enemy of us. you keep thinking that, and when it gets to the point of daily bombings like it is getting everywhere else they infested. then you can come back here and kick yourself in the ass for what you said ;)

islam is and will always be a terroristic religion.

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 07:30:09 PM »

islam is and will always be a terroristic religion.

No. It's not.

"Jihad means "to strive or struggle" (in the way of God) and is considered the "Sixth Pillar of Islam" by a minority of Sunni Muslim authorities.  Jihad, in its broadest sense, is classically defined as "exerting one's utmost power, efforts, endeavors, or ability in contending with an object of disapprobation ." Depending on the object being a visible enemy, the devil, and aspects of one's own self, different categories of Jihad are defined.  Jihad, when used without any qualifier, is understood in its military aspect.  Jihad also refers to one's striving to attain religious and moral perfection. Some Muslim authorities, especially among the Shi'a and Sufis, distinguish between the "greater jihad", which pertains to spiritual self-perfection, and the "lesser jihad", defined as warfare."

Edit: Here is the source. Wikipedia is pretty reliable for some things, especially major, well known topics. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam

The terrorists are RADICAL Islamists. They interpret their religious texts in an extreme way. But the radicals are only a minority.

It is comparable to that one show on TV with the people who have like 19 kids. They interpret the bible their own way, and to them, having as many kids as possible is fulfilling their interpretation s. Yes, this is a non-violent, bizarre interpretation, however, it is an interpretation, just like how the Radical Islamists interpret their own respective texts.

Islam is not a "terroristic" religion.

AND, on another note... How about the Crusades? Are you going to say Christianity is also a "terroristic" religion? How about the Spanish Inquisition?

No religion, in it's own nature, is militant.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2010, 07:32:44 PM »

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2010, 07:34:33 PM »

AND, on another note... How about the Crusades? Are you going to say Christianity is also a "terroristic" religion? How about the Spanish Inquisition?

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2010, 07:39:41 PM »

Yep. The Crusades got Christianity nowhere. Just like Islamic Extremists are not going to get anywhere with their current actions.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2010, 07:40:01 PM »

sorry i wasn't alive 500 years ago so dunno, but i am now and arabs are doing what they do best. invade build there terror shrines and blow shit up.

thanks meeester, that also shows how barbaric they are.

thunder is either an arab or a lover, go to the holy land of allah akbar and spew that shit and see how fast that head gets chopped off on local jihad news ;)

Thunder

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2010, 07:41:54 PM »

thunder is either an arab or a lover

No. I am educated, tolerant Presbyterian.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2010, 07:46:39 PM »

thunder is either an arab or a lover, go to the holy land of allah akbar and spew that shit and see how fast that head gets chopped off on local jihad news ;)

HAHAHAHAHA!

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2010, 07:51:02 PM »

"Presbyterian" oh ok that answers it then.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 31 queries.