*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 18, 2024, 04:15:10 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Military...  (Read 5095 times)

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Military...
« on: November 22, 2010, 07:44:23 PM »

I was thinking about joining the military when I can so I figured its best to sort things out now...

1. Does the military actually pay your college, and if so, what parts of it, if all?
2. Are their language schools any good and what are the requirements to get in?
3. Is it worth it? Judging by the way of the economy, I'd figure recruitment rates to be high..

I've been told by a lot of my family that the military is all bullshit, but yet half of them hate America anyway. Also, I'm pretty proficient in Chinese, so would there be any chance of being stationed in, say, Taiwan, or Hong Kong, if stationed at all?

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
Re: Military...
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 07:47:43 PM »

Pm me what you are looking for.  I can help with questions, and I am sure I can find you a good recruiter.  Hit me up. 

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 08:48:33 AM »

I would think no matter which branch you join and which specialty you choose and since we are at war, it's an instant trip to the sandbox.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 10:25:27 AM »

And with that said, real war isn't a video game, you are shot, you die, no respawn and no reload of the map.

Find something else to do.

And I really mean no disrespect for your family, but... If it wasn't for the military, they all could be making 30 cents a day (if lucky) in some cave.

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 04:28:37 PM »

It's better to get in now and have some time to get up the ranks before the real war starts.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 07:08:45 PM »

And with that said, real war isn't a video game, you are shot, you die, no respawn and no reload of the map.

No lag and server crash either.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2010, 07:10:24 PM »

Join the US Marine core; 6 months of training and you can be leading your own platoon of Mexicans in Najef. You'll probably die in your first month but your wife will get a green card and live comfortably off your army pension for a few years.  :danceroll: :danceroll:

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2010, 03:09:55 PM »

Join the US Marine core; 6 months of training and you can be leading your own platoon of Mexicans in Najef. You'll probably die in your first month but your wife will get a green card and live comfortably off your army pension for a few years.  :danceroll: :danceroll:
Don't why, but I lol'd.

I don't really know if its what I want to do, but if their language schools are as good as my brother tells me, then I'd think more intensely about joining. I also realise its not a game and, really, have no intention of joining, say, infantry.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2010, 03:35:49 PM »

Don't listen to all that "honor your country" bullshit. You know America is going down the drain and it will never be the super power that it once was in the world. If you join the infantry, you are not dying for your country. You are dying for a bunch of corrupt politicians who are too pussy to send their kids into war but will gladly vote for it since they have ties to all the money. I hope the Wikileaks stuff has shown you the nature of all these guys in power.

Join the Navy or Air Force through their officer program and you'll probably have a much better life.

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2010, 05:04:23 PM »

Don't listen to all that "honor your country" bullshit. You know America is going down the drain and it will never be the super power that it once was in the world. If you join the infantry, you are not dying for your country. You are dying for a bunch of corrupt politicians who are too pussy to send their kids into war but will gladly vote for it since they have ties to all the money. I hope the Wikileaks stuff has shown you the nature of all these guys in power.

Join the Navy or Air Force through their officer program and you'll probably have a much better life.

That is exactly what I want to do. I only want to join to obtain the money/experience that they can offer. The American government is corrupt as hell and I have, and never had ambition to stay in the US.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2010, 05:19:45 PM »

You sound like a fucking terrorist!  Don't join the military you fuck! They will figure you out and put you in jail! Maybe you should fucking go to China and join their military!

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2010, 05:39:56 PM »

Put you in jail for not agreeing with everything the government says or believes in? So long, First Amendment.

I don't hate the military and I don't hate America. I just hate the politicians that are ruining this country.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2010, 05:43:15 PM »

Put you in jail for not agreeing with everything the government says or believes in? So long, First Amendment.
  No put him in jail for being a fucking terrorist.  He is trying to do what fucking Al-Qaeda and the Taliban do over in Afghanistan.  They join the Military to learn the movements and techniques they use, then go back to their terrorist cells.  Fuck you Offline you fucking terrorist!   

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2010, 05:59:33 PM »

Huh?

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2010, 06:32:13 PM »

No put him in jail for being a fucking terrorist.  He is trying to do what fucking Al-Qaeda and the Taliban do over in Afghanistan.  They join the Military to learn the movements and techniques they use, then go back to their terrorist cells.  Fuck you Offline you fucking terrorist!   

The weapons they are shooting US troops with are the same ones that America gave to Afghanistan during the Soviet invasion. The Afghans don't like outsiders in their country, and so the radical ones go off and join the Taliban. Would you be friends with someone who came to America, took over your house, killed your family, and then asked to work together?

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 30 queries.