*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• May 01, 2024, 08:27:09 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving (for you Americans)  (Read 3332 times)

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Happy Thanksgiving (for you Americans)
« on: November 25, 2010, 01:57:24 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving.. .

...to all of you heartless pieces of shit that couldn't make this post before me.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Thanksgiving (for you Americans)
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 02:14:36 PM »

Happy take over someone's land and rape them and murder them and give diseases to them!

Amerikkka #1!!!!!!

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 04:12:09 PM »

Happy take over someone's land and rape them and murder them and give diseases to them!

Amerikkka #1!!!!!!

What in the fuck are you talking about? Is has NOTHING to do with the Indians, taking land and what ever else you are talking about (by the way, the Indians did more of your "Rape and murder" example then others). Look up the meaning of Thanksgiving before you post another uneducated (stupid) comment.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 04:51:25 PM »

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 05:56:23 PM »

What in the fuck are you talking about? Is has NOTHING to do with the Indians, taking land and what ever else you are talking about (by the way, the Indians did more of your "Rape and murder" example then others). Look up the meaning of Thanksgiving before you post another uneducated (stupid) comment.

Thanksgiving was first celebrated to give thanks to god for his blessings on the years harvest. Who taught the pilgrims how to survive and hunt and gather food? The Native Americans at the time. The pilgrims got along with the NA's as long as they taught them how to survive. When the second generation of pilgrims came to Massachusetts, they were needy for land and they no longer needed that help because the first generation already knew how to live in this new land. Since they were greedy for land and the NA's needed to survive, violence broke out between the two. Have you seen/read Pocahontas? Avatar? Look up King Philip's War. Thanksgiving was basically saying, thanks for the help but now we need your land.

Also the pilgrims introduced many diseases to the NA's. The ships they came over on also carried diseases, which they passed on to the indians when they gave them items. It may have not been knowingly at first, but they did later use these diseases as a way of taking over tribes all the way through and across the Mississippi river. How about the fact that Christopher Columbus laced blankets with smallpox and gave it to the indians as a present. When he landed in the West Indies, he killed and tortured many of the people there, and made others his slaves.

The entire history of this country is stealing something from others and killing them off when they resist. You can argue all the facts above, but it's the truth. Read any history book (preferably not written in Texas) and you'll see a new side.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 06:28:23 PM »

Wow, give it a rest...

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2010, 07:45:22 PM »

LOL Same argument every year. The Indians saved the pilgrims bringing them food and the pilgrims killed the Indians and showed them the power of gunpowder. Go eat meatloaf.  :)

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 12:55:43 PM »

Every country in the World some how invaded another one or "took" land from them.  Get over it!  A bit late, but I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. 

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2010, 11:27:29 AM »

Sorry I didn't make this thread to start something about Thanksgiving, but I will make sure I'll add this to my list of what I will and will not talk about with most of you. My reason for this thread was 2 things...

1... To wish you all a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving. That is what friends do, they wish friends happy holidays and happy birthdays (no matter if you believe in the holiday or not, its the respect for that friend that does believe).

2... To point out what a bunch of bullshitting lifeless old ladies the majority you are.

The majority of you say this clan is a "bunch of close friends", bullshit, your blowing smoke up someone's ass, most likely your own. The majority of you are nothing but a bunch of old ladies sitting around a table wondering what ass you can jump on to have some fun. You come to this web site not to add something productive, you come to this site to make up for short comings in your real life. You come here to start shit or feed shit, most likely because you don't have the balls to do it to someone in person or you do have the balls and someone has taken them and shoved them down your throat for opening your mouth. So you have to take the world of the web hiding behind a keyboard and run with it, because you sure can't do it in the real world. Me? Yep I have balls and I also have the balls to tell you they have been handed to me as well, but at least I have the balls to live both worlds as one.

Now with all said, I am not pointing any fingers to anyone that posted here or didn't. But if you have any real sense of yourself you know who I am talking about. So either be the "Close Friend" you say you are or get the fuck out, there is no place here for some two faced back stabbing bitch looking for a drama thrill in this clan.

For you that do have the "sense of yourself"... How is that for drama?  Oh, and Fuck yourself because I don't think of you as a "close friend"and I don't really give a shit what you think of "me".

To all the others... I hope your Thanksgiving was a fun and safe one.

Next we have Christmas... I would bet there will be more post numbers over happy birthdays then there will be for this very important Christian holiday.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2010, 12:37:16 PM »

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2010, 01:15:28 PM »

Me? Yep I have balls and I also have the balls to tell you they have been handed to me as well, but at least I have the balls to live both worlds as one.

Now with all said, I am not pointing any fingers to anyone that posted here or didn't. But if you have any real sense of yourself you know who I am talking about.
If you've got balls then surely you can voice who your pissed at? I hate guessing games. If someone pisses me off I tell them to go fuck themselves and I have small balls more often than not(only as a result of relentless masturbation)

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2010, 05:33:50 PM »

Lol loaded cmon dude. We all joke around here. Yes we're all friends, and i'm sure you've noticed in your stay here that the ones who take things too seriously are the ones who don't do so well in this clan. If you need an example, take a look at what happened to the "creator" of this clan. The drama only gets started because of them, and that's why they get picked on. Because we all find it amusing lol, And if you over-react to this post then you're only proving my point.

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 30 queries.