*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 27, 2024, 11:09:05 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: My Boyfriend Ramone...  (Read 13886 times)

*MAFIA* Dempy

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • COPPERBOLLOCKS
    • View Profile
Re: My Boyfriend Ramone...
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2011, 07:44:05 AM »

lol attention seeking wanabee faggot lol :lube:  :ahfu
Defenders may not have air bags but, truth be told, you don't hit things in a Defender you go through them!

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2011, 04:27:53 PM »

Frankly, I find this a bit insulting...

This kid wouldn't have the slightest idea of what true insanity is.

This child poses online as a faggot who likes to write little quips (most of the inspiration taken from \b\ and reddit) and pass them off as his own. He is still concerned with his own popularity and the jaded nature that is his high school experience. In all reality he is longing to be accepted by his peers and live his 'ideal life' with everybody recognizing how 'special' and 'unique' he is.

Unfortunately it is all for not because there is nothing special or unique about him.

Congratulation s, you caught on to my whole gimmick (which probably was as see through as clear water)

i only came here to troll. and i don't go to reddit and yes /B/ is a place i go avidly. but theres no trolls there like they are here.

and your completely correct about me having nothing special in my whole life. i was born a failure, and i see no point in being a success. i was offered junior college this year. but ididn't go. because wel simply put, i know i will fail. so just follow the path of failure.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2011, 11:17:12 PM »

Congratulations, you caught on to my whole gimmick (which probably was as see through as clear water)

i only came here to troll. and i don't go to reddit and yes /B/ is a place i go avidly. but theres no trolls there like they are here.

and your completely correct about me having nothing special in my whole life. i was born a failure, and i see no point in being a success. i was offered junior college this year. but ididn't go. because wel simply put, i know i will fail. so just follow the path of failure.
Interesting... You speak to defend yourself by agreeing?

This is something I have never seen before. We must study this behavior.

I still find it incredibly amusing to read your comments. It's as if you are a product of your own destruction. You act like you don't care, but if that were the case you wouldn't come back and try to defend yourself. Personally, you look like a douche bag, but hey, who am I to judge? There is much more to life than trying to explain yourself to the rest of your little known world. So what, you are pathetic? Using your newly learned grammar here isn't getting you anywhere.

And by the way, I don't speak as if I claim to know any more than you do. I only speak on behalf of my own opinion. Take it as you will.

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2011, 11:51:57 PM »

Interesting... You speak to defend yourself by agreeing?

This is something I have never seen before. We must study this behavior.

I still find it incredibly amusing to read your comments. It's as if you are a product of your own destruction. You act like you don't care, but if that were the case you wouldn't come back and try to defend yourself. Personally, you look like a douche bag, but hey, who am I to judge? There is much more to life than trying to explain yourself to the rest of your little known world. So what, you are pathetic? Using your newly learned grammar here isn't getting you anywhere.

And by the way, I don't speak as if I claim to know any more than you do. I only speak on behalf of my own opinion. Take it as you will.

Defending my self by agreeing? no actually, i'm admitting i'm a failure, and thus if i know what i am no need to defend what is already true. you only Defend a lie. not what is true. i only comehere cuase i get a kick out of being trolled. don't ask me, you guys started this fetish 3 years ago. but in the end i started it by not reading the rule and putting a *MAFIA* tag beside my name. and thus chewing you guys all out for having been banned for 15 minutes. oh and saying stupid shit like "my computer is a modified Commodore 64) blah blah blah.

i'm only on this site right now becuase of the simple fact, i have nothing else better to do on my Spring Break. i would go on 4chan but tnothing new is going on. besiceds Japan boards. and i say Japan deserved it.

besides i like the abuse, i lov ethe attentino. i never get enough of it.

i mean on my free time (or freeish time) i modify Super Smash Bros Brawl (like that is a magnificent achievment) but i suck at it. i can barely make a character Hhave a bigger hit range.

all that said and done. rip me more ass holes. i'm desperate for the attention.

P.S

I AM A DOUCHE BAG!!! i dumped all my friends for 1 hip friend. those friends were bad asses with imagination. now i'm part of some boring lets get this new clothes line. blah blah blah. lets do druge. i'm tempted to take a serious drug. and really fuck my self over. but i'm a pussy. and i know it.

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2011, 07:08:49 AM »

Cool, so this will all stop after spring break?

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2011, 01:22:13 PM »

Last post:

well, i'm off to hang out with old friends. (pretending to be EMO really is a theraputic, i should do this once every year.) so me and my old friends are going to hang out. i'm going to wear my Fedora, get my Duster, Grab My half Glove. and go and Play some Roleplays with my old best friends.

peace, good-bye. troll hard and good. and i gotta fuck my mom before i go.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2011, 02:16:12 PM »

You act like you don't care, but if that were the case you wouldn't come back and try to defend yourself. Personally, you look like a douche bag, but hey, who am I to judge?
He is a douchebag, and fiending for attention.

Ultraxwing, shoo....go on now, shoo. back to the bridge you crawled out from under.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2011, 03:36:13 PM »

Defending my self by agreeing? no actually, i'm admitting i'm a failure, and thus if i know what i am no need to defend what is already true. you only Defend a lie. not what is true. i only comehere cuase i get a kick out of being trolled. don't ask me, you guys started this fetish 3 years ago. but in the end i started it by not reading the rule and putting a *MAFIA* tag beside my name. and thus chewing you guys all out for having been banned for 15 minutes. oh and saying stupid shit like "my computer is a modified Commodore 64) blah blah blah.

i'm only on this site right now becuase of the simple fact, i have nothing else better to do on my Spring Break. i would go on 4chan but tnothing new is going on. besiceds Japan boards. and i say Japan deserved it.

besides i like the abuse, i lov ethe attentino. i never get enough of it.

i mean on my free time (or freeish time) i modify Super Smash Bros Brawl (like that is a magnificent achievment) but i suck at it. i can barely make a character Hhave a bigger hit range.

all that said and done. rip me more ass holes. i'm desperate for the attention.

P.S

I AM A DOUCHE BAG!!! i dumped all my friends for 1 hip friend. those friends were bad asses with imagination. now i'm part of some boring lets get this new clothes line. blah blah blah. lets do druge. i'm tempted to take a serious drug. and really fuck my self over. but i'm a pussy. and i know it.

I'm guessing we wont have to deal with this kid much longer because it seems he is on the path to suicide.

And Tampax, don't do something boring like hanging yourself. Add some creativity to it... Try jumping off the roof of a popular super market with a thin wire around your neck and your hand super glued to your head. That way when the wire cuts your head off it will be glued to your hand! Genius...

Disclaimer: I in no way take responsibility for your actions after you or anyone else reads this post.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2011, 04:14:43 PM »

I think you should take this time off to learn how to troll. Get some practice somewhere else and then come back here a couple months later to try again.

Nevertheless, shitty troll. 2/10 just for trying.

Ultraxwing

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2011, 05:29:17 PM »

I'm guessing we wont have to deal with this kid much longer because it seems he is on the path to suicide.

And Tampax, don't do something boring like hanging yourself. Add some creativity to it... Try jumping off the roof of a popular super market with a thin wire around your neck and your hand super glued to your head. That way when the wire cuts your head off it will be glued to your hand! Genius...

Disclaimer: I in no way take responsibility for your actions after you or anyone else reads this post.

Sorry couldn't help my self to post. BUT LMFAO!!!

i would do this if i was suicidal. the image is fucking hilarious. 9/10 for just originality.

Also everyone is different on the internet. it's been noted that Hellraiser is a decent dude in real life. online he well, raises hell... so on the internet i'm the biggest emo faggot. i can't say much for my self in real life. cause well, no onehhear would beliveve. it.

so long. peace, fuck you moms/your uncles. especially your dead great grandmother.

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2011, 05:36:13 PM »

First time I've ever had to smite someone; that's bad. But anyways, -1 for posting after your last post.

*MAFIA* BassSlappa

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Music Keeps me Going
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2011, 10:57:25 AM »

Lolwut.

Page created in 0.557 seconds with 30 queries.