*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 18, 2024, 05:38:14 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: PSA: Drugs are bad kids.  (Read 2635 times)

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
PSA: Drugs are bad kids.
« on: July 01, 2011, 06:22:56 AM »

<a href="http://www.liveleak.com/e/940_1309478119" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.liveleak.com/e/940_1309478119</a>

NEW DRUG:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum

:wtf: :butthurt: :spank:

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: PSA: Drugs are bad kids.
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 08:13:39 AM »

I thought it was marijuana at first but there must have been something else in there...

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 10:17:47 AM »

Fucking hilarious.

I've actually smoked salvia before. It is still legal here I believe (because it is a member of the tobacco family). When I smoked it I had a plate on my lap and got stuck. I couldn't move anything on my body and the plate felt incredibly heavy. I then saw a colorful castle being built out of square bricks on the coffee table in front of me. It lasted very briefly and afterwards you just feel as if you smoked a bunch of weed.

My friends had some weird stories too. One of them said everyone else in the room turned in to a Bic lighter and their heads were the flame. Another said that they felt like they were drowning in oil.

I never did it again because i didn't like the feeling. You are not in control of anything. It takes over your mind.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 03:57:07 PM »

Fucking hilarious.

I've actually smoked salvia before. It is still legal here I believe (because it is a member of the tobacco family). When I smoked it I had a plate on my lap and got stuck. I couldn't move anything on my body and the plate felt incredibly heavy. I then saw a colorful castle being built out of square bricks on the coffee table in front of me. It lasted very briefly and afterwards you just feel as if you smoked a bunch of weed.

My friends had some weird stories too. One of them said everyone else in the room turned in to a Bic lighter and their heads were the flame. Another said that they felt like they were drowning in oil.

I never did it again because i didn't like the feeling. You are not in control of anything. It takes over your mind.

The way my twisted mind works it would probably have the same effect as meth... LuLz

*MAFIA* OUTLAW

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
  • Deus Absconditus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 06:59:55 PM »

Seen so many friends on that shit

IronMan

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 03:10:36 PM »

fuck salvia, I stick to my oxycontin prescription

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 03:49:33 PM »

fuck salvia, I stick to my oxycontin prescription

Didn't know they are using that as an aids suppressant now.

IronMan

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 06:15:34 PM »

Well I guess you need them more than me. You should stop humping monkeys Balthazar  :)

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 07:34:18 PM »

Well I guess you need them more than me. You should stop humping monkeys Balthazar  :)

Seriously? I was expecting a better one than that. That's the equivalent of saying, "I know you are but what am I?"

Try again, think hard this time.

Seriously... I want to see what you got, a referral hangs in the balance. :)

IronMan

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 02:06:19 PM »

I dont see how arguing with you would make you refer me. To get in to this clan you either have to be a good and polite person (not french) or be a kickass with comments and flaming. I have history of flaming and talking bullshit that doesnt make sence. In the end talking bullshit takes you nowhere. I like this forum alot and I would be really pleased if you referred me, not because of "comebacks", because im not really that good with those. I would be happier if you referred me because you see me as a reasonable person.

peace out

edit: im not saying you funny guys with the fucking funny statements are bad people, I like all of you  :-*

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 02:52:38 PM »

I dont see how arguing with you would make you refer me. To get in to this clan you either have to be a good and polite person (not french) or be a kickass with comments and flaming. I have history of flaming and talking bullshit that doesnt make sence. In the end talking bullshit takes you nowhere. I like this forum alot and I would be really pleased if you referred me, not because of "comebacks", because im not really that good with those. I would be happier if you referred me because you see me as a reasonable person.

peace out

edit: im not saying you funny guys with the fucking funny statements are bad people, I like all of you  :-*

+1 Referral for following the beat of your drum.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 07:09:27 PM »

I dont see how arguing with you would make you refer me. To get in to this clan you either have to be a good and polite person (not french) or be a kiss-ass with comments and flaming.

*ahem* fixed. ;D

*MAFIA* ßlåkjáx

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2011, 10:44:50 AM »

peace out

Liberace called.. He wants his faggotry back.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 30 queries.