*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 11:17:55 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: The Truth (Also known as nib bullshit, read at own risk)  (Read 12370 times)

Satansarmy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • JoS
The Truth (Also known as nib bullshit, read at own risk)
« on: July 02, 2011, 10:42:06 PM »

So some People Are Curios as of who i am . Here it is .

2 years ago i was Know as Foxes Rowdy . I was Kicked from there clan , that faggot Tnt kept bugging me to join there clan and the entire Wbs clan just plain was Gay . I gave them the Foxes bunkers as Revenge because Foxes Kicked me out in such a Ridiculous way .

Foxes Hacked the wbs Clan and hacked my PC , so i went Silent for a while  . came back later that year and tried to screw up the WBS Clan some more , went Silent again .  

a year and half later I was sick of all this Bs With the Foxes so I came on here , posing as Renegade . Reason was Because I wanted a Fresh start . Of coarse it was too obvious that i had something to hide .

I am Rowdy T. Green . I just turned 16 . From Dallas Texas . Fixing to move to The UK , that's all you need to know about me .

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: The Truth
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 11:25:35 PM »

Maybe the British can teach you proper grammar. Jesus, my eyes hurt; worse than the Dutch.

Satansarmy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • JoS
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 11:46:23 PM »

Maybe the British can teach you proper grammar. Jesus, my eyes hurt; worse than the Dutch.
I spend about half my days Texting . I was Also in a Rush .

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2011, 07:19:41 AM »

Thanks for coming clean.  2 questions:

Is this the Renegade that you're talking about? -
http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2007

How did FOXES hack WBS and your PC?

Satansarmy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • JoS
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 10:22:10 AM »

Thanks for coming clean.  2 questions:

Is this the Renegade that you're talking about? -
http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2007

How did FOXES hack WBS and your PC?

Yes , thats the Exact Renegade i Was Pretending to be.  They hacked TNT's account and fucked up one of there forums .   

Id Rather not say how they got my PC .... But lets just say because of them , I hate Windows 7 now .

An!L

• Forum Member
  • Elite Player
    • View Profile
    • Mafiaowns
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2011, 01:35:31 PM »

Foxes Hacked the wbs Clan and hacked my PC

Owned !!

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2011, 08:12:05 PM »

Yes , thats the Exact Renegade i Was Pretending to be.  They hacked TNT's account and fucked up one of there forums .   

Id Rather not say how they got my PC .... But lets just say because of them , I hate Windows 7 now .

Nobody in Foxes is actually smart enough to hack a computer. Someone probably made a script or something and made you download it and you ran it. Don't blame your stupidity on Windows 7.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2011, 08:25:01 PM »

Watch out Scoob, those script kiddies know how to use keyloggers. Pro haxors over there

Satansarmy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • JoS
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2011, 10:46:46 PM »

True . nobody there is smart enough to hack . but helly is trouble , the Fucker threatened me . I didnt know if he Was telling the truth or not . just went with what i was being told . Squid and Exploder told me it was a Lie so i came back . the only reason i believed he was telling me the truth was because my pc was giving me the blue screen o' death . :dumby:

that doesnt even matter any more . i have a new computer.
Nobody in Foxes is actually smart enough to hack a computer. Someone probably made a script or something and made you download it and you ran it. Don't blame your stupidity on Windows 7.

quit talking shit because i Lied , I came clean and told you who i really was .
 I could of told you 10 different Excuses and lies ,  I am sorry i had to lie but it was just for my own good.  It was kinda selfish , but honestly who gives a fuck .

:couch: <Pedo Smiley is allways watching . 0)_(0

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2011, 06:39:53 AM »

True . nobody there is smart enough to hack . but helly is trouble , the Fucker threatened me . I didnt know if he Was telling the truth or not . just went with what i was being told . Squid and Exploder told me it was a Lie so i came back . the only reason i believed he was telling me the truth was because my pc was giving me the blue screen o' death . :dumby:

that doesnt even matter any more . i have a new computer.  
 quit talking shit because i Lied , I came clean and told you who i really was .
 I could of told you 10 different Excuses and lies ,  I am sorry i had to lie but it was just for my own good.  It was kinda selfish , but honestly who gives a fuck .

:couch: <Pedo Smiley is allways watching . 0)_(0

don't tell someone to stop sharing their opinion, only makes you look butthurt, which you are; I would say take the stick out of your ass and let it go; if you don't let others say what they want to say, then others won't let you say what you want to say. Cya on vent.

Waffleboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2011, 07:20:40 AM »

I take offense to that.  First, we wait for someone to dun goof.  Then we backtrace their computer and report it to the cyberpolice AND the state police.   :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2011, 09:11:20 AM »

At least you'll be closer to foxes in the UK.  Mend your fences there because as I see it you have tried to deceive us two times already, you've shown an extream level of immaturity and butthurt, you've allready been kicked out of a clan, and then you tried to sabotage that clan by giving away our bunkers which they copied.  I see 4 strikes against you already. Enjoy our forums, vent, and server but I hope there are not any illusions of membership as that door is closed for you as far as I am concerned.

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2011, 10:37:26 AM »

At least you'll be closer to foxes in the UK.  Mend your fences there because as I see it you have tried to deceive us two times already, you've shown an extream level of immaturity and butthurt, you've allready been kicked out of a clan, and then you tried to sabotage that clan by giving away our bunkers which they copied.  I see 4 strikes against you already. Enjoy our forums, vent, and server but I hope there are not any illusions of membership as that door is closed for you as far as I am concerned.

This ^

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2011, 02:53:53 PM »

Hacked =/= Clicking on a site called freebf2hacks.c om

Superballoo

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2011, 03:58:16 AM »

Watch out Scoob, those script kiddies know how to use keyloggers. Pro haxors over there

maybe its the foxes bunkers or in that installer, u can extract an installer with universial extractor if u want to read those files or use Resource hacker.

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 30 queries.