*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• March 29, 2024, 02:00:15 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: P90X  (Read 4362 times)

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
P90X
« on: June 05, 2012, 04:21:56 PM »

So I just finished day 3 and I'm pretty sore after day one and two. I just got some post workout supplement so hopefully it'll ease the soreness and help improve gains.

Supplement routine is as follows:
1 1\2 scoops of Jack3d (generic N.O. Xplode) 40mins prior to exercise
~8oz of water throughout
1 scoop of Creatine (8g) post workout drink immediately after exercise
52g Protein shake ~20 mins after exercise
1 32g Protein 400 calorie meal replacement bar if short on time

Any suggestions or does it look about right? Inb4 "52g protein shake is a lot of jizz trololo"

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: P90X
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 05:19:36 PM »

I got tired reading and had a beer to finish, thanks.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 06:13:08 PM »

I'm just going to coast through life on my mediocrity and work ethic. No need for muscles.

The only supplements im on are pillz for memory/dream vividness

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 06:42:19 PM »

Trying to figure out why I bothered asking. Most of you are either old, fat loads, or skinny nerds, save maybe Dempy and Misfit.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 07:55:00 PM »

save maybe Dempy and Misfit.

No one cares about Dempy and Misfit has 7 brain cells and no dick from all of his steroids.

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 03:47:14 AM »

Skinny Nerd = $$$

Skinny Nerd + Physical Attractiveness = $$$()()()

Skinny Nerd + Physical Attractiveness + Unrelenting insanity = Balthazar

All arguments to the contrary are invalid.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 05:43:17 AM »

Any suggestions or does it look about right? Inb4 "52g protein shake is a lot of jizz trololo"
If you like drinking jizz get a man whore he could give you tips on body tone techniques and stuff unfortunately my calender is full this month

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 05:55:37 AM »

Trying to figure out why I bothered asking. Most of you are either old, fat loads, or skinny nerds, save maybe Dempy and Misfit.

I'm 2 out of 3 on that list, 66.6% is pretty good imo.

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2012, 06:16:17 AM »

Think the last picture I put on the forums was when I was 220, I am now 193. I just need to work on the stomach flab.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2012, 07:16:07 AM »

Im maybe 115 drenched in water, but if my ego isn't lieing to me then I must be an Adonis with the IQ of a god.

At least I have a tan though. That's already put me ahead of Balth and his ego.

*MAFIA* Malbert

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2012, 08:33:26 AM »

Depends on how big you are looking to become and what your workout is. Sounds like you have too much to me. Unless if you aren't eating regular meals daily, then that is probably a good amount if you're skipping a meal or two; but don't forget to eat your veggies!

EDIT If you are looking to not be sore the next day drink your protein mix with milk before you go to bed. Also after your workout.

*MAFIA* Whoops

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2012, 12:27:48 PM »

So I just finished day 3 and I'm pretty sore after day one and two. I just got some post workout supplement so hopefully it'll ease the soreness and help improve gains.

Supplement routine is as follows:
1 1\2 scoops of Jack3d (generic N.O. Xplode) 40mins prior to exercise
~8oz of water throughout
1 scoop of Creatine (8g) post workout drink immediately after exercise
52g Protein shake ~20 mins after exercise
1 32g Protein 400 calorie meal replacement bar if short on time

Dont be a bitch. READ IT ALL

What are you looking for as results? P90x isn't good for putting on mass, its more for taking off your body fat % and increasing cardio/endurance which ends up making people look good if A) they are fat and want to lose weight to have their muscles show or B) they are women and want to look toned. Not saying it's bad, just not for me. Most of your supps are for gaining mass and going hypertrophy (main focus of size, not strength or endurance) which is what I do. My recommendation? Bulk up with some quality food to increase your muscles for a few months, then cut. Take your Jacked earlier too, maybe like 15-20mins before, not 40 mins. Then after your workout, hit the protein THEN the creatine. Protein is more important and it goes into your body really fast so it's awesome for rebuilding those torn muscle strands while all that creatine does is fill it with water to make your pump look bigger. Oh and increase your protein, I'm talking quality whey protein not that wallmart shit. You need about 1.2 grams for every pound you weigh.

PS- I know there's a lot of hype around supps and I listed the right way to use them above, but it's not the main the thing that will help you. The biggest thing is diet. Not diet like cutting back on what you eat, but about the types of foods you eat. I eat 3500 cals a day to build muscle, 3000 to maintain, and 2800 to cut. It's all about macros. Chicken breast and sweet potatoes are your new best friends. Search around a little and you'll know what you have to do for your macro goals.

PPS- To help with your macros, check the 14th post here. It's all about splitting up carbs, protein, and fats and at the end of the day, having them fit your goal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144246201

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2012, 12:39:39 AM »

Just do what I do, eat anything that looks delicious and maintain being 6+ ft and 155lbs without doing any real exercise, booyah!

Also, I second Balth's methodology.
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2012, 08:34:58 PM »

Already switched it up.

1 Scoop Neurocore 25 mins before exercise
Muscle Milk protein shake mix + 1 scoop BCAA 5000 + 1 scoop L-Glutamine just after exercise
Creatine mix after protein shake

@Whoops I'm doing this to get back in shape, and as soon as I finish I'll be starting Insanity. Not looking to put on huge amounts of muscle, want to get to fighting weight\conditioning and maybe bulk after. Diet consists mostly of plain grilled chicken breast, plain grilled salmon, lots of berries, spinach\salad, misc veggies, etc.

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 30 queries.