*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• April 28, 2024, 05:35:47 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Illegal Immigration  (Read 3614 times)

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Illegal Immigration
« on: August 17, 2012, 03:41:42 PM »

There's no way we spend over 84 billion dollars a year on that.  This source cannot be correct...

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Illegal Immigration
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 06:01:55 PM »

Sure could be... Med care, food give outs, drug war, police, housing and so on, that's all big bucks. Come to this country like everyone else, legally and I have no problem, jump the boarder, kiss my ass and get the hell out. The only people that will have a problem with my statement, they don't live here, person or persons of their family or friends aren't her legally.

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 02:06:06 AM »

It's the same thing in France, illegal immigration is a big problem, we lose so many money for immigration. And it's bored me to see , the immigrant doesn't want to get a job, they prefer to use our system in France for getting money. So I can understand  your feelings.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 10:24:03 PM »

Sure could be... Med care, food give outs, drug war, police, housing and so on, that's all big bucks. Come to this country like everyone else, legally and I have no problem, jump the boarder, kiss my ass and get the hell out. The only people that will have a problem with my statement, they don't live here, person or persons of their family or friends aren't her legally.
I disagree with your statement. Check some figures before assuming that illegal immigrants are responsible for an 84 billion dollar void that is filled with your "hard earned Amer'can tax dollars"

Some things to consider...

According to the (nonpartisan) Congressional Budget Office, 50-75% of illegal immigrants file federal, state, and local taxes. They contribute 7 billion dollars annually into Social Security. That's money that they can't collect because as illegal immigrants, they aren't eligible to receive Social Security.

6-7 billion dollars per year fed into Social Security that subsidizes older American citizens.

The Texas State Comptroller report in 2006 says that illegal immigrants alone contributed 18 billion dollars to the state's budget, and 1.2 billion into state services.

Texas estimated its 2006 Medicaid costs at $1.3 billion. They (Illegal immigrants) account for less than 2% of national medical spending.

USA Today reported that "Illegal immigrants can get emergency care through Medicaid, the federal-state program for the poor and people with disabilities. But they can't get non-emergency care unless they pay. They are ineligible for most other public benefits."

Professor of Law Francine Lipman, "undocumented immigrants actually contribute more to public coffers in taxes than they cost in social services" and "contribute to the U.S. economy through their investments and consumption of goods and services; filling of millions of essential worker positions resulting in subsidiary job creation, increased productivity and lower costs of goods and services; and unrequited contributions to Social Security, Medicare and unemployment insurance programs."

"Early studies in California and in the Southwest and in the Southeast...ha ve come to the same conclusions. Immigrants, documented and undocumented, are more likely to pay taxes than they are to use public services. Illegal immigrants aren't eligible for most public services and live in fear of revealing themselves to government authorities. Households headed by undocumented immigrants use less than half the amount of federal services that households headed by documented immigrants or citizens make use of."

I know this is all liberal biased hogwash to you, Loaded...but there's no way that the 84 $ billion claim is anywhere close to true.

Here's a figure from a conservative anti-immigration group...

The Center for Immigration Studies, an organization that advocates Immigration reduction in the United States, reported in 2004: "Households headed by illegal aliens imposed more than $26.3 billion in costs on the federal government in 2002 and paid only $16 billion in taxes, creating a net fiscal deficit of almost $10.4 billion, or $2,700 per illegal household."

Personally, I bet both sides are far from correct. Why not just give them amnesty, make them ALL pay taxes, and then you'll have no reason to complain about them not paying into the system that they're abusing. The Messiah Reagan did it in the 80s...and it failed miserably. BUT, it did force a bunch of immigrants who weren't paying taxes into paying them. That's the only thing that makes a difference to me between a citizen and a non-citizen...if someone PAYS to use the services that they USE, then what's the big deal?
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 10:46:32 PM »

Oh shit.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 10:22:57 AM »

Loaded has now tagged Wasser as a "dirty liberal" according to the teachings he gained by Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, and the like.

Also Loaded, you would be an illegal immigrant here too. The only legal residents of this land are the Native Americans and Mexicans, who your ancestors all killed to make it possible for you to claim this land as yours.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 10:08:20 AM »

some liberal propaganda to counter the conservatives claims

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2012, 12:57:31 PM »

I don't know what your wining about? Your gonna have to pay the same tax anyway even if there were zero immigrants. The Government wants your money.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 30 queries.